"Well we should do what Leesi said." Droy said. "Yeah, I would hate to be caught up in whatever she's planning." Jet said agreeing. "I wonder how bad it's going to be if she had to warn us to evacuate." Lisanna pondered. "We're not stickin' around to find out. She gave us fifteen minutes for a reason. And a real man knows when to take the situation serious!" Elfman declared. The group stopped as they heard another voice. This time it was Makarov.

    Erza, Minerva, and Mirajane laid on the ground physically exhausted from their previous fight. The five Excceds also tired from the previous events. All of their eyes widened as a message was relayed to them.

Everyone who is currently not held up fighting needs to evacuate as far away from the two dragons as possible. You have fifteen minutes give or take. So if you can't take, shelter when the time comes.

Erza huffed trying to get up. Minerva chuckled, "At least she gave us a warning." "That's what worries me. Just how destructive is her plan going to be if she had to give a warning." Erza stated. "It can't be good." Mira grunted out. The four Excceds looked over at Finley. The feline's eyes were wide before she smirked. She knew exactly what she was going to do. "Acnologia must be giving them a hard time." Finley spoke. "What do you mean?" Lily asked confused.

"In all of my time of being with her. She has only ever used more than half her power once. And it was the most terrifying thing I ever saw. Everything around her was decimated. The damage was worse than an Etherion bomb. Not one inch was spared. I was able to just barely escape from the aftershock." Finley stated as Erza turned her head to look at Finley with wide eyes. "You can't be serious!" Minerva said. But Finley's face never wavered, "Aye! I am. She never likes to use more than half because of how devastating it is. So, she mastered a way to seal it away. Only allowing her to access that power when she allows it." Finley informed.   

   "The Twenty-Ringed seal..." Erza stated. "Why would she do that to herself to begin with?" Happy asked. Finley nodded her head to Erza's statement before answering Happy, "Yes, that seal. She did that, because she had to. In order to prevent her magic from harming her comrades. She spent years mastering that seal so she could ensure the safety of others. She was relentless and stubborn, refusing to use any of her magic on jobs until she could properly hone her power." Finley stated.
0000
    "S-so if we were to get in the crossfire of this?" Lector inquired. "It's hard to say how much power she tends to unleash. But anything near 75% could be catastrophic." Finley stated. "What do we do then?" Lily questioned.  Finley looked over. "Seeing as we have too many wounded for us to carry and not enough time. We are decently far from the fight so we will stand a chance with the after effects. We should be okay sheltering in place." Finley stated.

    Erza looked over at Minerva and Mirajane. Both had sweat fall from their foreheads in nervousness. She turned back to Finley and nodded. "We don't really have a choice. You're the only one who has dealt with this Finley, so I trust your judgment." Erza stated. "Aye! Leave it to me!" Finley said nodding. They gathered the wounded and took shelter.

      Natsu, Gray, Sting, and Rogue stopped their fight against Jiemma and Mard Geer.
Everyone who is currently not held up fighting needs to evacuate as far away from the two dragons as possible. You have fifteen minutes give or take. So if you can't take, shelter when the time comes.

"Just what in the hell is she planin'?!" Gray questioned. "Who does she think she is orderin' us around?!" Natsu exclaimed before turning his head up to the direction of the dragons. "LEESI, YOU BETTER NOT BE DOIN' SOMETHIN' RECKLESS!" Natsu yelled.

    "That's rich, comin' from you, Flame Brain!" Gray exclaimed to Natsu. "What did you just say?!" Natsu turned glaring at Gray. Sting and Rogue looked over at the two who were bickering. They both sweat dropped looking at the pair. "Are they really fighting each other at a time like this?" Rogue deadpanned. "Leave it to Natsu to do something like that. He did the same with Gajeel during our fight, too." Sting deadpanned as well. "Well, let's hope he doesn't do the same to Gray." Rogue stated. "Yeah, atleast this time we're on the same side." Sting commented. "Yeah. Did you get that message?" Rogue questioned. "From Khaleesi? Yeah, I got it. Seems she's done tryin' to talk to Acnologia." Sting commented. "Yeah, she sounded serious." Rogue said agreeing. "Well, the only thing we can do is take cover when the time comes and hope for the best." Sting instructed.