Rescue Part 2

Update? I think so.

*A few hours before Nat, Steve, Bruce, Clint and Tony arrived*

The whole room seemed to be spinning around him. Everything was blurry. He could see two figures in white clothing walking around, picking up things and carrying them to different places. What were they going to do? The last thing he could remember before passing out was hearing his real name. Loki....

*Present*

Natalie didn't waste any time. She broke through the glass with nothing but her fist, leaving various cuts on her hand. Quickly, she jumped through the window and ran over to Tom. She used a knife on the table to cut through the straps. "Tom, wake up. Wake up, it's me!" She said frantically, shaking him a bit.

Steve and Clint jumped through behind her and ran over. "This isn't good," Steve muttered.

"No way, genius," Clint said back. "How the hell are we going to get them out like this? I mean, Tom isn't big, I can handle him, but what about Chris?"

"I'll carry him out," Steve said quickly.

Nat shot them both a look. "Enough chattering. Go get Chris out of there. I saw an emergency exit closer to where we came in. Meet me there."

Steve nodded and quickly ran to the door that led into Chris' room. He used a knife to cut through the straps and lifted him over his shoulder. With one swift punch, he broke through the glass and stepped out of the room. The emergency exit was less than 50 feet from him. He began to run towards it as fast as his feet could carry him.

Clint lifted up Tom and threw him over his shoulder. "Man, this guy is heavier than he looks," he grumbled. He followed Nat out of the room and towards the emergency exit. Suddenly, alarms started blaring and red lights were flashing all over the place. "Oh shit," Clint muttered.

Nat didn't stop running towards the exit. "We have to get out of here! If we get caught, we're dead!" More like, she was dead. They knew who she was and what she was suppose to be doing. Not only would shield capture and torture her, but if she ever escaped, her 'father' would kill her for getting caught. She pulled a gun out of the back of her pants and cocked it, just in case.

"Holy crap, Natalie! Where did that come from?" Clint shouted.

"It belongs to my father," she said coldly back to him.

"What's going on?" Steve yelled over his shoulder.

"Nat has a gun!"

Nat shot Clint a look, but kept running.

"Nat, why do you have a gun?" Steve asked, trying not to freak out.

"In case of emergencies, ok?" She ran up to the emergency exit and tried to push the door open, but it wouldn't budge. She grumbled and kicked it angrily. "Shit!"

"What no-," Clint stopped speaking when the alarms shut off and the lights came back on. He turned around to see two men holding Bruce's and Tony's arms. "Ah, hey guys," he said casually. "What are you doing here?"

Bruce rolled his eyes and frowned. "Oh shut up, Clint." Before they knew it, all six of them were locked up in a cell together. Four agents guarded the door, two on the cell side, and two outside. Camera's and motion detectors were also placed in every nook and cranny of the place.

"Well, guys I think we reached the end of our days," Tony said, breaking the awkward silence.

"Shut it Tony," Clint grumbled, crossing his arms. "I can't believe I let you talk me into this, Bruce."