Intro to the Characters

Author's Note: Hello :3 I thought this would be a fun story to write xD ok so let me do a bit of a backstory thing:

HELLOO!! this is the author, many, many years after i first posted this intro chapter. i'm just here to make a disclaimer before y'all head into the story. it is NOT completed, and it probably never will be. HOWEVER, i have added a chapter at the end which explains a lot of the decisions i make in the fic (regarding ships especially), and how i planned to end it when i was still inspired to write it. with that~ i wish you happy reading. 

thanks to everyone who still clicks on and checks out this story after all these years.

Tony Stark: His father is still alive. He is the richest kid in the school, also the most popular one.

Bruce Banner: Before accident with gamma. (In other words, can't turn into Hulk).

Steve Rogers: Has been injected with Super Soldier Serum. Did not come from 40's. (Explain more in story)

Thor: Goes under the name Chris. Came from Asgard, but has to live on Midgard and attempt to hide the fact that he is a god.

Loki: Goes under the name Tom. Same problem as Thor.

Clint: Regular boy at school, extremely skilled in archery.

Natasha: Transfers into HS with others after 2 or 3 weeks.

Coulson and Fury: Fury is not director of SHIELD, but Coulson's partner. They are observing the students in the school as a mission for SHIELD.