Stark Mansion

Author's Note: Wow, Im actually updating xD Sorry I havn't updated in a long time! Im so lazy :P My friends from an rp, Dae and Haley, convinced me to do this :D So here I am, getting off my lazy butt and doing it! Thanks Dae and Haley :P So, here it is! AIHS chapter um... 8? Maybe 9. Enjoy!! :D

(This is me writing on November 2, 2016. I haven't heard from Dae in forever. But Hal and I are still friends! We might actually get to meet this summer! I believe it's been almost three years since we met and started roleplaying together! Online friends are the best of friends. Keep your real life friends close, but your online friends closer. That's my piece of advice for the day.) 

"How far of a walk is it to your house, Tony?" Bruce didn't really care how long it took, he just wanted to know. Bruce actually did enjoy walking and talking, especially with his friends. His levels of excitement were going through the roof, he was super pumped to be hanging at Tony Stark's house. Not very many people get to do that, especially people like him. Now Tony was practically his best friend, and not to mention his science bro/detective buddy! Bruce could not have been happier with how the 1st day of school had gone for him.

"Walk?" Tony scoffed at the idea of walking home from school. "Are you kidding? I have a limo!" The three boys walked around the corner and saw a large black limousine waiting for them. The driver was standing at the door waiting to open it for Tony. He was probably in his early to mid 60's, and had almost no hair left on his head, whatever was left of it was thin and white. He was wearing large glasses, a sleek red tie and a nice suit, he was also very skinny and tall.

"I see you have brought friends, Mr. Stark." The driver had a slight British accent. He opened the door for Tony and smiled at him and his friends. "Hello there," he spoke directly to Bruce, "Im Edwin Jarvis, Mr. Stark's butler, and you are?"

"Im Bruce Banner," Edwin held out his hand for a handshake and Bruce willingly took it. Once they finished Bruce looked over at Steve. "This is Steve Rogers." Edwin and Steve shook hands, and then all three boys piled in the car. The limo was beautiful, it had changing color lights, a cooler, a TV, and a radio. It was the ultimate party car for boys of their age. Bruce and Steve marveled at it, they couldn't help both thinking how awesome it would be to have a limo of their own. Not only that, but both of them were pretty jealous that Tony had a butler to drive him around.

"Right to my house, Jarvis, thanks!" Tony pressed a button on the radio and a song started playing. "This is a great song!"

Steve rolled his eyes as Tony started belting out the words.

"Carry on my wayward son!! There'll be peace when you are done! Lay your weary head to rest! Don't you cry no more!!" The singing stopped and Tony then proceeded to play the air guitar.

Bruce really loved this song, but he wasn't much of a singer. Then again, it was just him and his two best friends in car. Maybe it would be embarrassing, but Tony was pretty awful himself. So instead of being afraid, Bruce happily joined Tony's air band and played his very own air guitar. Tony paused for a moment to turn up the volume when the singing started again.

"Once I rose above the noise and confusion, just to get a glimpse beyond this allusion! I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high!"

Steve chuckled as Tony and Bruce sang along to the song. They really did have horrible voices, but they obviously didn't care.

"Though my eyes could see, I still was a blind man, though my mind could, think I still was a mad man. I hear the voices when Im dreaming, I can hear them say...."

Steve prepared himself for the refrain of the song. It was going to be extra loud and extra bad, he just knew it.

"CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON!! THERE'LL BE PEACE WHEN YOU ARE DONE! LAY YOUR WEARY HEAD TO REST! DON'T YOU CRY NO MORE!" Their voices rang through the limo. Steve was being tortured, he covered his ears as they sang the song, worse than ever.