51. Partners part 1

~~~ Your point of view~~~
"So you want to play guitar while I sing?" He offered.
"Sure," you agreed. "You can pick the song as well."
"You sure?" He asked.
"Yeah," you nodded.
"Then I choose 'You Were Meant for Me' to sing," he smirked. 'Oh boy, I'm going to regret this,' you thought.

~~~At the end of guitar class~~~
~~~ Your point of view~~~
"So when and where do you want to work on this?" Luke asked you.
"I can work on it after school today," you told him. "I just have to tell my boyfriend, so he knows where I am." You emphasized boyfriend to try to get him to stop bothering you, but Luke was persistent.
"Alright," he grinned.
"Where are we going to practice?" You asked.
"We can either practice at your place or mine," he shrugged.
"Okay we'll go to Wayne manor," you told him. "I'll meet you at the front gate at 3:00 PM and we'll walk together."
"You stay at Wayne manor?" He asked.
"Yes, we can practice in the backyard, but we have to be done by 5:00 PM," you informed him.
"Fine," he agreed. "Now let's start."

~~~Time skip to lunch~~~
~~~Damian's point of view~~~
I sat at a lunch table, waiting for Y/n, but Mb/n walked over instead.
"Hi Damian," she cooed. I rolled my eyes.
"Hello," I mumbled.
"So what song do you want to do? I was thinking I could sing and you could play guitar, unless you'd like to sing a song about me." She winked at me. I didn't want to sing about Mb/n; she drove me crazy and not in a good way. But I also didn't want to hear her sing about me, that would be weird and uncomfortable.
"I'll sing," I sighed, worried about my grade.
"Ooh, I want to pick the song," she squealed.
"Fine," I grumbled. "We can practice at my place after school. Meet me at the gate at 3:00 PM." I told her.
"I'm invited to Wayne manor?" She squealed excitedly.
"Yes, but just this once," I pressed my forehead into my palm.
"Eeeee!" She screamed, running off to brag to her friends, no doubt going to twist the story.
Y/n sat down next to me, "I'm so sorry." She rested her head on my shoulder.
"It's uncontrollable; she's coming over later," I sighed. "How's Luke?"
"Oh yeah, him. Remember how I flipped a boy into the ocean for hitting on me?" She asked.
"Yeah," I smiled at the memory.
"Well he was the one hitting on me," she told me.
"What?" I frowned.
"Yeah, also he and I are walking to the manor and working in the garden," she sighed.
"We both got paired with persistent people obsessed with us," I groaned.
"Yeah," she murmured into my arm.

~~~Time skip to 3:00 PM~~~
~~~Your point of the view~~~
You stood with Damian at the school gates, waiting for Mb/n and Luke. You looked at your watch, 3:04 PM.
"They're late," Damian commented.
Mb/n ran up to Damian with her guitar and glared at you, "I'm here Damian! Ready for our date?"
You rolled your eyes. "This meeting is purely for school purposes. It is not a date." Damian told her with a bored tone.
"Awe," she whined, clinging to Damian's arm.
"Damian if Tim is driving you and Mb/n, you two can get going," you offered.
"Actually, I told Drake that Mb/n and I would be walking like you and Luke," he informed you, taking out his guitar and pick. You decided to do the same while you waited. You and Damian strummed a few chords, warming up, while waiting for Luke; Mb/n was flirting with Damian or making commentary, annoying you. You checked your watch, 3:21 PM. Luke casually walked up to your trio.
"Congratulations Luke, you are impressively late. Let's go." You and Damian got up with your guitars, the cases strapped to your backs. Luke and Mb/n followed you and Damian, the boys practicing their singing on the way.
"So are we practicing together or separately with our partners?" Mb/n glared at you.
"Separately," you told her. Luke smiled flirtatiously at you, making you turn around and roll your eyes. You started playing the song Luke had chosen.
"I hear the clock, it's six a.m.
You feel so far from where I've been
I got my eggs, I got my pancakes too
I got my maple syrup, everything but you
I break the yolks and make a smiley face
I kinda like it in my brand new place
I wipe the spots off of the mirror, don't leave the keys in the door
I never put wet towels on the floor anymore 'cause