44. The Swim Team part 2: Movie Night

~~~Your point of view~~~
       You walked into your room. You undressed and slipped into the shower, washing your hair and body. After feeling the warm water run down your back for a while, you turned off the water and pulled a towel around your body. You changed into your pajamas and dried your hair with the towel before brushing it and heading downstairs.

 You changed into your pajamas and dried your hair with the towel before brushing it and heading downstairs

       You made your way to the home movie theater. Damian was waiting for you. He had pillows and blankets laid out on one of the sofas and popcorn, cookies, and your favorite candy and drinks on a table. He was dressed in black pajama pants and a red t-shirt and had an irresistible half-smirk plastered on his face. You decided to make him blush instead.
       "Hey Hot Stuff," you smirked, pressing the tips of your fingers against his hard chest. He dropped his smirk and blushed dark red. "Awe did I embarrass you Cinnabon?" You pulled away, giggling. He growled playfully, picking you up bridal style.
       "H-Hey!" You laughed. He carried you to the sofa and sat down, leaning against a pillow resting on the armrest. He placed you in his lap and turned on the movie screen.
       "What movie would you like beloved?" He asked.
       "How about Jumanji?" You asked, snuggling into his warm embrace.
       "Whatever you want," He planted a kiss on the back of your neck lovingly.

~~~Damian's point of view~~~
       "How about Jumanji?" Y/n asked, burying herself in my arms.
       "Whatever you want," I kissed the back of her neck gently, making her giggle quietly.
       "You're so cute," she mumbled into my chest.
       "No I'm not," I pouted.
       "Yes you are. You are my adorable Cinnabon," she turned around and sat on my legs, pinning me to the sofa.
       "Hmm, only yours," I smirked, sitting up. I gently grabbed her wrists and brought her in for a kiss. We eventually stopped for air. I leaned back against the armrest, lightly panting. Y/n leaned back against me, wrapping my arms around her.
       "I love you," I whispered into her neck.
       "I love you to Cinnabon," she smiled at me, rubbing the back of my hands with her thumbs. About half way into the movie, Y/n fell asleep in my arms. I reached down and covered us with a blanket, careful not to wake her. Eventually I fell asleep as well, listening to her soft, rhythmic breathing.

~~~Dick's point of view~~~
       I was with Jason and Tim, looking for Damian and Y/n. We had checked their rooms, the music studio, the batcave, the kitchen, basically the entire manor, and we still couldn't find them. I walked into the manor's movie theater and saw that the credits of a movie were still playing. I walked in to turn it off, but then I noticed two teenagers cuddling each other, both asleep. I quickly snapped a photo of the happy couple as Jason and Tim walked in.
       "Holy sh*t. How did Demon Spawn get such a cool girlfriend?" Jason asked in a whisper.
       "I don't know, but leave them alone," Tim elbowed him, taking a picture of his brother with his arms wrapped around his best friend.
       "Damian is very lucky," I said, leading my brothers out of the theater.