17. School: Secret Relationship

Key:
• Y/n - your name
• Mb/n - main bully's name
• B#/n - different bully's names(there is more than one bully)

~~~Damian's point of view~~~
       When history class was finally finished Y/n and I had to split up for our next classes. She had Arabic as a language and I had gym class. I followed her to the door of her Arabic class. "What are you doing Damian you don't take this class?"
      "I just thought I'd walk you to class, that is what boyfriends do isn't it?"
      "It is, also please don't tell anyone we're dating, if you did it could attract a lot of unwanted attention which could backfire on us horribly."
      "Okay, I promise not to tell anyone Beloved," I emphasized.
      Y/n laughed, "You are very sweet, but you should go to class."
     "Fine," I pouted.
     "See you later for chemistry and home economics."
     "I'll meet you by the lockers," I smiled at her before she went into the class and I sprinted to the field for gym.

~~~Time skip to the end of the period~~~
~~~Your point of view~~~
      You walked out of class and to your locker where you replaced your notebook and textbook with your chemistry notes and home economics book. After closing your locker and locking it you turned around to face Mb/n and her friends.
      "You made me look bad in front of Damian." She growled. You stayed silent. "You are going to pay for that. Girls do it." She snapped.
     B2/n, B3/n, B4/n stepped forward and pushed you against the lockers making you drop your books. Slowly you stood up and went to go pick up your books, but B4/n pushed you down again while B2/n and B3/n kicked you in the stomach, legs, and ribs. You wanted to fight back, but you couldn't risk getting in trouble for it. "Have you learned to do as I tell you?" Mb/n sneered. You stayed silent and went to pick up your books while holding your probably bruised ribs. "Still staying quiet? Well, you are going to either talk or scream." Mb/n said preparing to throw a punch. You closed your eyes ready for impact, but the hit never came. You looked up to see Damian blocking Mb/n's punch with his hand.
       "That's enough Mb/n," Damian said calmly.
       "D-Damian, how did you get there?" She stuttered.
       "I came to get Y/n for class only to see you and your friends beating her up." He said letting go of her hand.
       "C'mon girls let's go," Mb/n ordered as she stormed off.
       "Are you okay?" Damian asked pulling you up by the hand that wasn't holding your ribs.
       "I'm okay." you sighed.
       "Why didn't you defend yourself? I know you could easily beat all of them." He asked his voice woven with worry.
       "I didn't want to get into any trouble. I'm okay really."
       "Just defend yourself next time, or else you will worry me too much."
      We began to walk to class, Damian holding my books for me. "I don't want to worry you, Damian, I care too much for you to do that," You said sweetly.
      "And that's just one of the many reasons I care about you," he whispered in your ear.
      "You are so sweet," you smiled at him.
      "Thank you," He said proudly.
      "But also cheesy," you quickly added.
      "Hey!" He whined.
      "Don't worry," you laughed, "I like it when you are cheesy for me."

~~~Time skip to lunch time~~~
~~~Tim's point of view~~~
       Damian and Y/n walked in together smiling and talking. It was good to see things like they were before Damian started avoiding Y/n. Wait a minute. Even though she was smiling Y/n was limping slightly and I could see that she was grasping her ribs as if in pain. I excused myself from my friends before rushing over to her.
      "Are you okay?" I asked Y/n.
      "I'm fine really, Damian's already asked me about everything you could possibly think of." She smiled.
       "Well, how did it happen," I pushed for an answer.
       "She had a run in with Mb/n and her minions," Damian told me. "They beat her up, and she didn't defend herself."
      "Why didn't you fight back?" I asked.
      "I didn't want to cause any trouble, besides I can take the hits. Before Damian started avoiding me this happened more. She's just jealous I don't have to do stupid stuff to get his attention," she shrugged.
       "Wait this happened before?" Damian seemed shocked.
       "We can finish this later," I said, "go eat lunch and then meet me outside so I can check the damage. Damian make sure Mb/n stays away from Y/n." Damian nodded before leading Y/n to an empty table.
       'He really does love her. I can see it in his eyes. Maybe Y/n will change him for the better.' I smiled to myself before heading to get my own lunch.

~~~Time skip to after they are done eating~~~
       Damian and Y/n met me at my locker where I had a first aid kit. I cleaned up her injuries which weren't that serious, thank goodness.
       "See you later Tim and thanks for the help," Y/n smiled at me before dragging Damian off to get ready for their next classes.
       "No problem see you at home," I waved while laughing.

~~~Damian's point of view~~~
       Our test was the last class of the day. First, we had music production which I had only taken because Y/n had begged me to take it with her. Music production class was alright, sometimes it was boring, sometimes it was fun.
~~~Mini time skip to the end of music production class~~~
       I walked over to Y/n's desk when the class was over, she was putting her books in her bag. "You ready for the test?" She asked.
       "Yeah," I smiled.
       "Good let's go," She laughed before walking to the door.
       The test was fairly easy and was even easier if you did all the homework. I finished early and turned in my test to the teacher. I looked at Y/n who was on the last problem. Then, I looked at Mb/n who had been looking at me for most of the time and now was struggling with the test questions. If she had done the homework, she would know all the answers since they were basically the same problems. I turned my head back towards Y/n who had just finished and was going to turn in her test.
       "Anyone who is finished is excused to go to the library and study or do homework," the teacher told the students who were done. Y/n picked up her bag and walked over to me.
       "C'mon let's go," she whispered. I nodded and stood up silently. We walked to our lockers to get our homework before heading to the school library.