47. The Music Video part 1

Author's note:
Please don't start the music until I say so. Thank you.
~ The Silver Angel

"Bring Me the Night" ~ Sam Tsui & Kina Grannis

~~~Your point of view~~~
       It was the day after Halloween. You were going to do a music video with Adrien so at 6:30 PM you changed into the outfit for it and dyed your hair pink. You were a bit insecure because the outfit showed the scars on your legs, but you really wanted to the video.

 You were a bit insecure because the outfit showed the scars on your legs, but you really wanted to the video

       You were sitting on the couch with a blanket over your legs, waiting for Damian before going to work. "Hey Y/n," Dick greeted you, walking in. He was still dressed as an alien. "What are you doing?" He asked.
       "Waiting for Damian," you responded.
       "Tim told me what happened at lunch," Dick smiled.
       "Of course he did," you blushed. Dick chuckled.
       "So you're doing a music video with Adrien?" He asked, changing the subject.
       "Yeah," you answered.
       "What song?" He questioned.
       "'Bring me the night,'" you told him.
       "Cool, what are you wearing?"
       "I'm wearing it now," you sighed, gesturing to your dress and pink hair.
       "Can I see the whole thing?" He asked.
       "Umm," you hesitated, not wanting to see your scars.
       "Hello beloved," Damian called, walking down the stairs and into the living room. He was dressed in a pair of black pants and a forest green business shirt on.
       "Hey Cinnabon, you're looking very professional," you smiled.
       "I think I will excuse myself," Dick grinned, heading to the batcave, but not before whispering something to Damian.

~~~Damian's point of view~~~
       "She's not feeling very confident, wearing what the label wants her to," Grayson whispered into my ear as I walked into the living room. I nodded and Grayson left for the batcave. I looked back at my girlfriend who was partially hiding under a blanket.
       "Are you ready for the video?" I asked her.
       "Mmhm," She hummed.
       "Then get up and spin for me before you have to go," I smiled, sitting down on the couch next to her.
       "Um," she mumbled unhappily.
       "What's wrong? You don't like the outfit?" I asked.
       "Is that what Dick told you?" She questioned.
       "Yeah," I admitted. "Beloved, you're beautiful and if you're nervous about your fans then don't be. Don't let their opinions matter because I love you and I don't want to see you like this. Please spin for me."
       "Thanks Dami. I love you too." She smiled, wrapping her arms around my neck. I slid my arms under her and stood up, holding her bridal style. I spun around, making her laugh and lean closer to me. The blanket fell off, revealing her scars, but they never mattered to me. She really was beautiful, sitting in my arms with hers wrapped around me. I set her down gently and she pulled me closer. "I love you Damian Wayne," she kissed me. I was a little surprised but I kissed back, melting into her gentle touch. It was a short one, but it left me in a state of euphoria. "Want to come to the studio with me?" She asked me.
       "Yes please," I mumbled.
       "I'm going to tell Adrien my identity. He's going to be the first person who isn't in your family to know." She told me. "That way you don't have to worry about him."
       "Thank you my Angel," I hugged her.
       "Let's go; Alfred is waiting," she started for the garage.

~~~At the Studio~~~
~~~Damian's point of view~~~
       Pennyworth dropped us off outside the music studio and we waved as he drove to the store. We walked into the building and met Joseph and Adrien.
       "I'm glad you decided to join us Siren, despite the clothing choice. Ready to make some magic?" Joseph asked energetically, trying to excite my insecure girlfriend.
       "Yes. You remember Damian right?" Y/n questioned Joseph.
       "Of course," He grinned.
       "Is it alright for him to hang around the studio and set?" Y/n asked as I shook Joseph's hand.
       "Of course, it's a pleasure to see you again Mr. Wayne," Joseph turned to Adrien.
       "Likewise," I nodded.
       "Pleasure to meet you Damian Wayne," Adrien shook my hand. "It's good to see you again Siren," he hugged Y/n, making me growl quietly. Somehow Y/n heard and smiled at me, calming me down.
       "Anyways let's get to work!" Joseph clapped. "We'll record the song first then do the video."
       Y/n and Adrien walked into the sound booth while I stayed outside with Joseph and Adrien's manager.

~~~Start the song~~~
~~~Italics - You~~~
~~~Underlining - Adrien~~~

Measuring days in the spaces between our goodbyes
Learning to wait through the endless parade
Of our same old see-you-next-time's
But when I close my eyes the miles melt away
Like you're here in my arms at the end of the day

So bring me the night, send out the stars
'Cause when I'm dreaming we don't seem so far
Darken the sky and light up the moon
So that somehow you'll be here with me soon
Bring me the night
Bring me the night
That brings me to you
You

Swear I don't know if the days are as slow as they seem
Wondering when you'll be with me again and this
Finally can be more than just a dream
But when I close my eyes I want only to stay
Where the farthest you are is a heartbeat away

So bring me the night, send out the stars
'Cause when I'm dreaming we don't seem so far
Darken the sky and light up the moon
So that somehow you'll be here with me soon
Bring me the night
Bring me the night
That brings me to you

And it's enough knowing you...
(I know that you're) are calling to me
While you're dreaming beneath the same moon
All it takes is imagining you
So that I can get through
One more long and lonely day

So bring me the night, tell me it's near
Give me the chance to pretend that you're here
Darken the sky and light up the moon
Please bring it soon, bring it soon

So bring me the night, send out the stars
'Cause when I'm dreaming we don't seem so far (we don't seem so far)
Darken the sky and light up the moon
So that somehow you'll be here with me soon
Bring me the night,
Bring me the night,
Bring me the night,
Bring me the night
That brings me to you

              ~~~End of the song~~~

~~~Your point of view~~~
       "Excellent!" Joseph stopped the recording and came into the booth. "Let's get on with the video!"
       "Sure," Adrien agreed. You nodded.
       "Siren, you're going to be on a roof in Gotham and are singing about Adrien. Adrien you already filmed your part on the roof in Metropolis, so you can be behind the scenes with Mr. Wayne until we need you. Go change into what you wore in Metropolis." Joseph told the both of you.
       "Alright," Adrien nodded, leaving to go change.
       "What roof are we on?" You asked.
       "A hotel agreed to let us use their roof. The cameras and lighting are being set up now." Joseph answered.