29. The Music Festival part 3

~~~The third day of the festival~~~
~~~Tim's point of view~~~
       Y/n told me about how she was bothered by the three men while at the music festival and how Superman saved her. I looked into the criminal activity in Metropolis, but nothing about group crime came up. The men weren't hired or at least hired by anyone in Metropolis.

~~~The fourth day of the festival~~~
~~~Your point of view~~~
       You spent the day with Damian as well as practicing. You decided that after the festival you would make actual videos of the songs you would sing at the festival. You practiced during the morning and afternoon in your music studio and spent the evening with Damian who was very happy to see you.
       "I miss you," he whined quietly as he hugged you and rested his head on your shoulder.
       "One more day then the last day of the festival and don't forget I'm going to the beach with you and your brothers," you laughed slightly.
       "Hmph," he huffed before letting go of you. He grabbed your hand gently and you both walked to dinner in the dining room.

~~~The fifth day of the festival~~~
~~~Dick's point of view~~~
       Tomorrow Y/n will perform at the festival as the Siren and then next weekend we are all going to the beach. My brothers and I will watch her perform tomorrow in Metropolis.