Chapter 50

A/N I can't believe this is chapter 50! I have written a lot of chapters.... Doesn't seem like long since I started... Thank you for everyone that has read this book and is always waiting for updates and for you lil maggots that have gotten me to 3.47k+ reads here is another chapter :-) there might be something very sad soon... In a couple of chapters so just thought I would warn you it might be in ten chapters but yeah don't worry until it is closer ;-) Vote, comment and the rest of that shizzle! HERE IS CHAPTER 50!!! *cue fireworks and streamers and stuff* love you all xx <3

~Ashton~
"Here we are." I smiled to myself as I opened the front door.
"Is this our old house?" Lauren asks.
"Yeah matter of fact it is.... Mum left me with the house and as a nine year old I kinda had a mortgage to pay and yeah." I sighed.
"So do you still have to pay off the house?" Lauren asks.
"Uh no I don't because I found mums stash and she had a lot of money in it but I still had to work for a few years." I smile. "Anyway enough about me.. Why don't you fill me in about the past eleven years that I have missed out on." I demand kindly.
"Well there isn't much interesting information for me... I can remember when I was little but in about grade six I was starting to get bullied. And I still get bullied to this day." She says disappointedly looking down at her hands.
"Why were you getting bullied?" I asked her.
"Everyone k-kept saying that I was a l-loner and that everyone leaves me because I'm a waist of time." She stutters, tears welling up in her eyes.
"Hey... It's alright your with me now... If you get bullied again tell me and I will go to the principal and get those dip shits grounded." I attempt to comfort her.
"No! Ash you can't do that!" She cries.
"Why not?" I curiously ask.
"Because it will just get worst. Please don't." She says a tone of fear in her voice.
"Lauren, you will be fine. I will help you. I won't let my little sister get bullied anymore. I promise." I say kissing her forehead.
"Thanks but it won't help me stop..." She stops mid sentence.
"Stop what?"
"Ash please don't overreact but I have been doing something for the past two years." She says unstoppable tears flowing down her face.
"What have you been doing?" She doesn't reply. All she does is lift the sleeves of her sweater and then the bottom of her sweater showing her stomach. Bright red lines cover her wrists and her belly, scars join them.
"Have you been doing this because of the bullies?" I ask. She replies with a nod.
"I will be right back." I smile nervously running into the kitchen. I grab a black sharpie out of the draw and run back to where Lauren is standing tears running down her face. I softly grab her hand pulling it closer to me. I draw a butterfly so it covers her wrist and I do the same on the other and then again on her stomach.
"What is this for?" She asks as she wipes away her tears with her hood.
"I have no idea to be honest. It is just a habit. I draw butterflies when ever I find someone that has self harmed." I give her a reassuring smile and pull her into my arms.
"Group hug!" Harry yells pulling Jade in for the group hug as well. Lauren laughing she wipes the excess tears off her face with the sleeve of her hood.
"Okay Harry, your turn since this is the first time I have met you and you have already moved in tell me a bit about you." I say sitting down on the lounge the others doing the same. Jade interlocks her fingers with mine and I squeeze her hand.
"Well prepare yourself for a long presentation." He giggles. "Well I am ten ears old. I like soccer, I actually play a game ever Saturday and training is on Wednesdays. I am not very good at school but I'm not failing. Uh. I hate grandma. I think Jade is awesome and I can't wait till you guys get married. Um, I have three best friends their names are Mitchell I call him Mitch, Leon and then there is Corey. That's basically it. Oh and my favourite fruits is bananas and apples." He rambles.
"Cool. Funny thing I have three best friends as well, Michael, Luke and Calum. They have the same first letter as your best friends. Isn't that weird? And my favourite fruit is banana. And I like soccer but I only play it on Xbox because I am not much an outdoors person. I hate grandma as well. I think Jade is awesome. And I'm nineteen years old. Weird how alike we are." I laughed.
"What about you Jade?" Lauren asks very interested in Jade.
"Uh... I think we better set up your rooms aye?" She says awkwardly.
"Yeah! And you know what we can do tomorrow?" I ask my siblings.
"What?" They say in unison.
"We can decorate your rooms to how you like it and I will get mum to pay for it since she... Yeah." I say.
"Okay cool! I will search up some room decoration ideas on tumblr while I'm in bed tonight." Lauren smiles.
"And I will just search things on my iPod. Ash do you have wifi?" Harry asks.
"Yes I do do you guys want the password?" I ask them.
"Yes please!" Harry, Lauren and Chloe say at the same time.
"I'll be back. You guys go put your stuff in your bedrooms, Jade will show you your rooms." I say running off to the office.
"Will I now?" Jade says sarcastically.

~Jade~
"I'm guessing this is Lauren's room." I point to the plane white room with a double bed in it. "And this is yours Harry." I point to the identical one that is across the hall from Lauren's.
"I can do a lot of things to this room." Lauren says excitedly.
"What's your favourite colour?" I ask Lauren.
"Basically all pastel colours." She smiles as she places her bag on her bed and begins to unpack.
"Oh cool. I have a fantastic idea. Tomorrow I will help you do your room and Ash can help Harry. Sound good?" I ask.
"Yeah! That would be awesome. What is your room like?" She asks.
"Well I have a pastel blue feature wall. A double bed with a black with large pastel blue zig zags on it. Uh.... I have a wardrobe with sliding mirror doors. That's basically it, I probably have more but I can't remember it and it is hard to explain. Maybe before we go get some stuff for your rooms we can drop into my house and I can show you my room and my sisters." I explain.
"Cool, your room sounds cozy. That would be great if you showed us." She smiles still unpacking her bag.
"Here do you need help with that." I state as I help her pack away her clothes.
"Here you go girls." Ashton says as he passes me the wifi password.
"Thanks." I smile back to him.
"So what are you guys chatting about?" He asks curiously.
"Nothin' much. Basically room ideas. I had an idea." I reply hanging up some of Lauren's shirts.
"Shoot." He says briefly.
"Wow Lauren you have like the best taste in clothes. Sorry.... When we are doing the rooms tomorrow I had the idea of I help Lauren and you help Harry." I explain.
"Yeah sure! But if we are painting we will all do one room together because A that will be fun and B it will be quicker 'cause we're all in this together!" Ashton sang.
"Okey doke. Sounds good." I reply sitting on the side of Lauren's bed.
"Do you want to stay the night?" Ash awkwardly asks.
"Yeah why not. But tomorrow can we drop by my house so I can show Lauren mine and Tahn's room and I can get changed?"
"Yeah that's fine..." He smiles. "Well we will leave you two, to it. Have a good sleep. Night night. If you need anything my room is just at the end of the hall." Ashton stands in between the two rooms. Lauren and Harry get off their bed and make their way to Ashton and I.
"Thank you Ash, for everything." Lauren says as she wraps her arms around Ashton's waist. Harry doing the same to me.
"Thanks big sis for being so awesome." He giggles into my stomach.
"Aw how cute. Group hug!" I say as I pull Ashton Lauren in my right arm and Harry in my left.
"Night guys." Ash says pulling away from the hug giving Harry and Lauren a kiss on the top of their heads.
"Night!" They yell in unison shutting their door behind them.
_________________
This was boring I know! And it sucked aye?
Chapter status: Edited.