Chapter 43

A/N Please press the empty star and make it happy and filled with orange goodness :-)
GO READ BAD BLOOD!! IT IS A ONE DIRECTION AND 5SOS BOOK YOUR GONNA LOVE IT I HOPE! THERE IS HEAPS OF SUPERNATURAL PEOPLE IN IT :-)

~Sammy~
"Okay mum I get it." I huff. I have been sitting in this chair for nearly an hour listening to my parents lecture me about something I don't even care about.
"Samantha why are you so..... Why are you acting like you want to go as soon as possible?" My annoying mother asks.
"Because I do want to go as soon as possible! We are all having a sleepover at Jade's and I am going to be late!" I yell at my stupid parents.
"Well your goi-" My mother gets cut off by my father.
"Just go Sam, we are finished. Hey Debra?" He says my Mothers name through gritted teeth.
"Thank you Dad. At least someone cares!" I yell as I walk out of the front door and make my way to Jade's.

~Holly~
Jess really knows how to show how much she likes Calum. Far out. I need her to lay down on the full love radiating thing. I grab her forearm and walk down the hallway dragging her with me
"Jess, you seriously need to stop." I slightly whisper to her.
"Stop what?" She obliviously asks.
"Stop with Calum. He has a girlfriend. You won't be able to get with him until they break up. Which I am pretty sure is going to be never. Sooooo just fall out of love with him and stop trying to get to him. He has pure love for Tahni and he isn't going to get with another girl anytime soon." I sympathetically smile. I feel sorry for my little sister. This is the first guy that she has fell in love with and he happens to be dating someone. What a sheer coincidence.
"The thing is sis, I can't stop it. My love for him is un-breakable. If I could stop it I would because I don't want to break Tahni or Calum's heart. But my heart has choice in this and I can't stop it. I will try lay off gazing at him like he is a God. Even though he is." She laughs.
"Thank you." I smile and we make our way back down the hallway. As we get halfway down the hallway I hear a knock at the door. I immediately run back down the hallway to answer it. You could say that I treat this house like my own and if someone knocks on the door I am there to answer it, if it is for me or not.
"Hellloooooo." I smile to sammy as I open the door. I knew it would be her.
"Hey, Hol." She returns the smile. I step aside and let her in walking her down the hallway.
"So how was your 'meeting'." I ask curiously.
"Eh, my parents are butt faces. I wasn't really listening but it went okay." She laughs and I join seconds later.

~Jade~
"Jammy Say!" I yell as soon as she walks into the lounge room.
"Jade! Jade! Jade!" Michael says jumping up and down.
"What! What! What!" I mock him.
"Can we order pizza now?" He excitedly says, typical Mikey.
"Yes we can. I will call them up, but first we need to see what everyone wants." I say and walk into the kitchen to grab a pen and paper off of the bench. "Okay so Mikey first."
"Ummmmmm I will have pepperoni." He smiles.
"Me too!" Ashton, Calum and Luke say in sync.
"Okay. Well I will get four pepperoni's. Holly?" I ask Holly next.
"Jess and I will just share a Hawaiian." She briefly says.
"Yep, Tahni do you just want to share a meat lovers with me?" I ask Tahni.
"Yeah sure." She replies.
"And Jammy Say and Olivia what would you guys want?" I ask them both because they will most probably share.
"We will also have an Hawaiian." Olivia smiles.
"Okay. Now I just have to go ask dad and bazinga we are finished." I say as I walk off to my dads room.
"Dadda, what pizza do you want?" I ask him knocking on the door at the same time.
"Uhhhh you can open the door." He says and I do exactly that. "I will have, Satay Chicken." He smiles.
"Okay, I will go get the pizzas and some movies now do you want to come?" I ask.
"Yeah sure. I need to pick what movie I want aye?" He giggles. I walk out of his room back into the lounge room where everyone is.
"Okay so I might order at the place because we have to go there to get movies anyway. So I will have two people come with me and then the we will facetime the rest of the people so we can all have a day in the movies. Sound good?" I explain.
"Yeah sure." Tahni says whilst everyone nods.
"Okay so I will go get my Mac and you can FaceTime me off of that so you can all sit on the couch." I say walking down the hallway once again to my room. I open the door to my bomb-hit room and grab my Mac that is sitting on my bed. I make my way back down the hallway to the lounge room. "If you guys break this I will murder you with my bare hands. Okay?" I ask and they all nod in response. I sit it on our entertainment cabinet and set it up. I check the percentage and it reads 56% so I walk back down into my bedroom and grab the charger.
"Who exactly wants to come? Dad is already coming so he can chose his movies." I explain.
"I will come!" Mikey says.
"I will come as well." Tahni says.
___________________________________
Chapter status: Edited. Filler.