Chapter 35

QOTC - What country do you guys live in?

AOTC - I'm based in Australia!!!!

----------------

Ashton

What is with Chelsea? She has been seeking revenge since I broke up with her. She was such a clingy girlfriend. We had to do everything together, it was fucking painful. That is why I broke up with her in the first place, now she is finding ways to get close to me again. Not going to work. After Chloe stormed out I was furious with Chelsea. I was that angry that Chelsea looked scared when I looked at her. I didn't kiss her back when she kissed me but she made it looked like I did.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! I told you not to come over because I was with Jade! Yet here you are! You ruin every fucking thing! I hate you!" I yell in Chelsea's face, spit spraying in the process.

"Ashton, please don't hate me. I'm sorry. But Jade isn't the one for you." She quietly says. How could she think Jade isn't the one for me.

"What the fuck Chelsea! You think you can Fucking come here and kiss me, then tell me that Jade isn't the one! You have serious problems!" I yell once again. I'm pretty sure by now there is steam coming out of my ears. "Go away! Get out of my house! Get out of this state! Get out of of this country! Get out of my fucking life!" I scream and slam the door on her face. I walk into my bedroom and throw myself on my bed, letting out a big grunt. I hear my phone vibrate signalling that I have a text message. I quickly grab it out of my back pocket and check who it is.

*You need to sort your shit out with Chelsea. Chloe is a wreck - Cal* I forgot to message Jade and apologise to her. I instantly text back Calum, *Thank you Calum for stating the obvious. I will text her now.*

*Hey, Jade, I really need to explain everything to you. Do you want me to text you everything or do you want to meet up and talk. I don't know if you want to see me or not, so I thought I would ask what you want to do. I'm sorry, Love Ash.* I press send and wait for her to reply. I hit my head against the pillow and soon enough I drift asleep.

-

I am awoken by my phone vibrating. I check it to see that I have several messages.

*I rather you explain via message. Don't want to see you right now*

*Are you going to explain your self?*

*Ash?*

*Whatever. Bye.* I slide across the screen to open the few messages from Jade and I send one back.

*Sorry, I fell asleep. I will explain now.* I apologise for falling asleep.

*Whatever I am still angry at you. Now explain.* She replies.

*Okay, well..... At my old school, the school that Michael, Luke, Calum and I used to go to. I used to date girls and I could never keep a strong relationship, that was until I met Chelsea. I dated her for a while and then she became a really clingy girlfriend. Luke, Michael, Calum and I used to have jam sessions, and we used to sing covers of songs and put them on YouTube and crap. A couple of times we thought about starting a band but never got around to it. Anyway, every time I would hang out with the boys, Chelsea would always want to come or try to get me to go out places with her. She would always want to be around some and she never gave me space. I couldn't handle her being so attached to me so I decided to end our relationship and be friends instead. Ever since the day I dumped her she has been more clingy and she always finds a way to get revenge. When I started to date you she obviously saw that as a ticket to get back at me. So she has been doing all she can to make you break up with me and for me to date her again.*

*Ashton, I understand now. But I have questions, did you kiss her back? Why don't you just end things with her? If this happened again what should I think?* She replies.

*Okay, Jade, I didn't kiss her back she made it look like I did. I have tried to end things with her but it makes her want more revenge. If it happened again, I want you to know that she is doing it for revenge and I would never do that to you. So if she did I would like you to ignore her and I will deal with her. I'm sorry that this has to happen. But I yelled at her like 20 minutes ago and I think I scared her away. I love you.*

*Ash, I am going to have to think about it. I will pop around to your house when I decide. Talk to you later, bye.* Tears begin to flow down my face, I know that it isn't going to be easy for her to forgive me. She might not want to be with me now that she knows that there is a girl seeking revenge and she will do anything to keep me away from Jade. But I can't let that get to me. Jade's decision is going to put a big impact on me. I am so reckless.

------------

Heyyyy my fellow bookworms. How was this chapter? Make sure you answer the QOTC at the top, otherwise I won't update big chapters. You guys also need to comment and vote more. I appreciate getting nearly 2k but I would love to see more votes and comments.

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE and FOLLOW!

Personal Twitter - chloe_cunniffe_ // Tweet me telling me that you read my book and I will follow you back!

Instagram - ashtons_ass // Comment on one of my pics saying that you read my book and I will follow you! But you have to follow me too!

Thanks - Chloe xxx