Chapter 6

Jade's Pov:

Half the day has passed, and I haven't spoken to Ashton since this morning. What Holly told me about him, has changed my point of view on him. I feel bad that it does but I don't care, it was his choice to do what he did so that is his fault.

"Day dreaming about Ashton, are you?" Holly teases me causing me to blush.

"No." I scold her, making her laugh.

"Whatever, that is what they all say." She continues to laugh throwing her head back causing her dark, chocolate brown hair to sway.

"Just shut up Holly! Your getting annoying about this. To be honest my outlook of him has changed." I watch as Holly's face changes from a smirk to a frown.

"Why would you think different of him?" She asked rather curiously.

"Because Holly, he is or was a bloody drug dealer and it makes me think differently of him." I explain loudly to her.

"Okay, okay. Calm ya tits" she attempts to keep a straight face and again failing.

-

Sammy runs up to us, "Guess what! Guess what!" She scream very loudly

"What?" We all say at the same time.

"Calum is going to come to this school he starts tomorrow" she is now smiling her biggest smile and it is very contagious.

"That is cool, I wish Luke could come here." Holly wishes and her eyes grow sad.

"Well at least you have a boyfriend." I say getting upset and then I remember that this is sammy's spotlight not mine."but hey guys, we can't bring sammy down by our sad comments. Calum is coming to our school." I try to cheer the group up.

"Oh my gosh, I can't wait until tomorrow." Sammy is now happy and I feel for her.

"Last two lessons." I say.

-

Luke's Pov:

I am really bored sitting here at home. I pick up my phone and dial a phone number.

"Hello?" His voice is low and croaky.

"Hi, it is Luke. You know Luke Hemmings?" I ask him if he remembers me.

"Oh, hi, dickhead. What's up?" My muscles tighten when he calls me dickhead.

"Bitch, I was wandering if you want to come over? Have a little fun." I say into the mobile and smirk.

"What the fuck? Are you gay now!" He yells causing my ears to hurt.

"What! No, Ashton, do you have any stuff left? Weed?" I ask him getting embarrassed kinda regretting this phone call.

"Uh...yeah sure, where is your house?"

"69 Harley street." I give him my address.

"Ok see you then." The line starts to beep and I sit in silence.

Hey guys. So much tension in the book right now. You won't see what Luke and Ashton do until I decide to put a flash back in sorry guys haha ilysm xxxx thank you for reading this book I will update again later :-)