Chapter 19

Tahni's Pov:

"Hi, I am Tahni." I greet Sammy.

"Hi, Tahni, I'm Samantha, but you can call me Sammy. You new?" She asks me. Duh.

"Yeah, I'm Jade's friend so yeah." I laugh at the way I ended my sentence.

"Oh cool, this is Calum." She points to her gorgeous boyfriend.

"Hey." He smiles and continues to talk to Jade. We walk into the locker room and I chuck my stuff into my locker. Ashton comes up next to me and goes into his locker.

"Hey, Tahn, what did Jade say about the text?" He asks.

"She didn't say anything, but I am sure if you keep sending her messages she will react. What did you say?" I ask him.

"Morning beautiful, hope you have a good day." I stare in awe.

"Good job, now you have to do that every day but with a different message to show that you care." I smile at him and walk off to catch up with Jade.

-

Half the day has past and I cant stop staring at Calum. I want to talk to him but I don't know what to say. He sits with us at lunch but we don't talk to eachother. Maybe i should wait till i adjust to the school and everything and I will grow more confident.

Calum's Pov:

I met Tahni just this morning and far out is she lovely. Beautiful. I know I shouldn't be thinking about other girls since I am dating Sammy but I just can't get her out of my head. We walk out of our third period. I am contemplating wether I should talk to Tahni or not. Nah I will just let us settle into the new school before I go 'chatting some girls up'.

"Going to the party this weekend?" Jade asks the group.

"Yeah it will be fun, aye?" Holly replies and we all nod in agreement.

Ashton's Pov:

I really want her to forgive me. Fuck. I over herd them talking about a party at Jade's house this weekend, I think there will be a tonne of people there since she is the one that has party's the most in our school. That is what I have heard. I think I will go and purposely run into her, while she is drunk and see if I can change her mind. I get pulled out of my thoughts as my phone vibrates in my pocket.

*Hey dude, want to catch up now? Luke :-)* The message reads.

*Yeah sure, make sure you don't make Holly angry at you again.* I reply back.

*Yeah I already asked if it is alright and she said yes. Now shut up and get here. See you in 20* he replies back. Gosh is he demandive. I ditch the last hour of school because school fucking sucks, and make my way to Lucas' house. When I arrive a jump out of my car and walk up to his door and knock on it. Within seconds he answers.

"Heyyyy." He drags out the y.

"Hey mate, are you fucking high?" I ask him laughing.

"Noooo," he sarcastically say."Want to join?" I laugh nodding.

Jade's Pov:

I don't know why but I haven't stopped thinking about Ashton. Fucking hell. I can't get him out of my head. I am so angry at him, but I want to go talk to him. It isn't a good idea so I don't go see him. I know I am stubborn but someone has to attempt to stay away from the other otherwise this is going to get out of hand. Tahni has just driven us home and we are now on the couch doing homework. This isn't my usual schedule because I don't do homework ever, but I have to begin to.

"What is 9 times 9?" I ask Tahni. You can obviously tell that I suck at school.

"Are you fucking kidding me." She laughs at how stupid I am.

"What? It isn't my fault I am stupid," I pout. "Just fucking tell me."

"Fine, 81," she huffs. "Dumbass." She mumbles.

"I fucking heard that!" I yell.

"And I care why?" She laughs and I join her.

Hey guys sorry that I didn't update yesterday. I had an assessment that was due today and i was only half way through it :-o I am the kind of person that leaves all my assessments to the last minute. Anyway I will be doing a double update today. Sorry for all the point of view changes. Thank you for 400+ ahhh so happy. Comment your favourite chapter so far. Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!!! Ilysm xxx :-)