Chapter 26

Holly's Pov:
"What!" I yell into the phone.
"Yep that's right, I am coming to your school." My sister Jessika says into the phone.
"Ahhh, I can't believe it. When do you start?" I start pacing around the room.
"I start next Monday." I am getting overly excited about this is too much.
"What! That is fucking crazy!" I yell once again.
"Language, sis." She says seriously.
"Sorry Jess, I am just too ahh." I laugh because of my unfinished sentence.
"I have to go Mum keeps telling me to get off the phone."
"Okay, you seriously need to move out of your house your mum doesn't let you do much." I whine.
"You can't talk, you are still living with your mum. Anyway I have to go Byeeee." She says dragging the 'e'.
"Cya sis." I briefly say and hang up the phone. As soon as I hang up the phone I hear a knock at the door.
"You get it mum!" I yell from the kitchen.
"Holly! It is for you! It's Lucas!" She yells back.
"His name isn't bloody Lucas!" I yell back as I run down the hall. "Okay you can get lost now." I tell mum and she walks back to her room. I pull Luke in for a tight hug and I give him a peck on the lips.
"Hey, I missed you so I wanted to see you." He cutely says.
"I missed you too babe, want to come in?"
"Sure." He smiles wrapping his arm around my waist.
"So what do you want to do?" I ask him.
"Pizza and Fifa?" He asks a smirk growing on his face.
"Yes! Your the best." I give him another peck on the lips when it turns into a passionate kiss. My brother walks into the lounge room.
"Mum! They are kissing!" He yells to mum and I pull away from Luke.
"Your a dickhead you know that!" I yell and punch him on the arm.
"Mum Holly sa-" I cut him off by putting my hand over his mouth and he licks my hand.
"Your a dirty pig, get lost." I push him and he goes away.

Tahni's Pov:
Jade just came back from her date and she hasn't stop smiling. I wonder what has gotten into her.
"Hey, Tahni what is with you and calum?" Jade says.

Flashback
"Samantha, I don't think we should date anymore." Calum says to Sammy, me standing right next to them both. This is going to be bad.
"Why!? This is because of her isn't it!" She yells pointing to me in the process.
"No, kinda, yes. Listen I am so sorry but I just can't keep myself away from her. I love you but I think it is best for us to be friends, I don't want you to get hurt and if you did get hurt emotionally by me I wouldn't be able to live with myself."
"You know what, fuck you! I don't care about you or her! You can go and fuck her and everything I don't care, just don't drag me into any of it!" That is weird of her I have never heard her swear like that she usually is so nice and polite but now she is angry full on swearing.
"Sammy, I don't want anything to happen between us, please don't be angry at me." I can't help myself to speak. Why did I have to butt in I should have just walked away.
"No, Tahni you were part of this as well if you didn't want me to get angry you should have put Calum in his place but you couldn't control yourself could you!"
"I didn't mean to get into this, I swear, please don't be angry at me." Tears start to prick my eyes like knives stabbing into them. "If you are going to be angry at me, I am going to stay on your side and I will keep my space from Calum." Tears force there way out of my eyes and run down my face.
"No Tahni you can't do this, I need you." Calum begs.
"Sorry Calum but I don't want to ruin my friendship for a guy, it isn't worth it. I could ruin the whole groups friendship if I decide to try this and I'm not going to risk it. I'm sorry." Tears are flowing down my face and I take this chance to walk off. I peacefully make my way to Chloe so she can make me happy once again she is always good at that. As I walk around the corner of the building I feel a pair of small cold fingers press against my shoulder.
"Thanks Tahni, that means a lot to me what you did back there." Sammy says to me as tears flow down my face.
"That is fine, friends always come first." I smile. My heart has already shattered to bits and it is only 9 am. I begin to regret saying that I will stay away from Calum but I am sure that I can do it.
Flashback ends.

"Tahni?" Jade wakes me from my deep thoughts about last week when I told Sammy that I will stay away from Calum.
"Yeah?"
"What is with you and Calum?" No, I have dreaded this question from when I first met him.
-----------------
Hello Guys. So what do you think of this chapter? I liked writing this one because I got to do a proper flashback idk why I liked it so much. I tried to make it as long as I could since I didn't update for 2 and a half weeks :-( I will be posting the first chapter to my new book One Girl when I get my phone back because it has the storyline on it, I will keep you guys updated. I have posted an authors note just to tell you what I can briefly remember what it is about, so if you want to go read that and maybe put it into your library that would be great!
Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE
Thanks - Chloe xx