Chapter 40

Can't believe this book is up to chapter 40!!!!! I remember starting this book I didn't think that I would get this far into it but I did!

This chapter is going to have smut in it. Sorry I'm not that good at writing it but I try my best. If you don't like reading sexual scenes I suggest when you get to Calum's Pov you skip to the next chapter - Chloe xx

~Ashton~
"Bye Jade." I say and make my way home. I understand why Jade wanted me to go home. I did just randomly go to the graduate party without telling anyone besides Luke. I was really expecting Jade to go full out in anger and slap me or get angry at me but no. She hugged me. That was the last thing I expected her to do. I was confused but of coarse I hugged her back. I have missed her for so long and I needed her so bad. I craved her touch. I craved to hear her voice. Heck, I craved the sight of her even if it was from afar. Jade is probably the only girl that I have ever loved. I am hoping that she will decide on a day that we can hang out. I don't care that we will be surrounded with the rest of the group because I will be around Jade. I know that we are restarting but at least she is back in my life.
I swiftly make my way to my car dodging anyone that is in my way. I am stopped by smallish girl standing in front of me.
"Helloooo." She slurs.
"Hi.... Have you been drinking? I thought that there wasn't alcohol here." I ask this random girl standing in front of me.
"Well there wasn't until one of my friends brought some. Is that alright with you pretty boy?" She drunkly remarks.
"Okay. Well I better get going." I say and begin to walk off. I feel a pair of small hands grab on to my forearm.
"Awww come on baby, have a little fun." She whimpers.
"Sorry but I don't know you. I seriously have to go." I apologetically say.
"Awe mister pretty boy has to go. Must be pretty busy hey baby?" She giggles to her friends.
"Can you please stop calling me baby and pretty boy?" I sourly say.
"Sorry... Pretty boy. Can't you have some fun baby?" This girl is pissing me off.
"Why the fuck are you even here? You don't even go to this school." I hiss.
"Oh pretty boy is a bad boy. Watch out girls he is feisty." She say running her hands up my chest. I swat her hands away and give her a disgusted look.
"Just piss off. Seriously go home you aren't meant to be here. You don't even go to Ridgehill high why are you here? Actually no don't answer that. I know the answer." I rudely say.
"And that is?" She curiously asks.
"That your slutty self just came here because you thought that with your fucking booze you can get guys drunk and you can get your slutty ass in their pants." I hiss clicking my fingers sassily and walking away leaving her standing sassed out. I can say that I have probably hung out with Jade a bit to much, she is a very sassy person.

-

~Jade~
"How was it?" My father asks as soon I sloppily walk through the door.
"Eh. Ashton was there." I sigh. It was a happy kind of sigh not a frustrated one.
"Really? What happened tell me the whole story." He asks.
"Seriously Dad? You are like a teenage girl that wants the latest update on the gossip. You have problems." I laugh.
"Come on please. Your my favourite daughter. Please tell me!" Dad says like a girl, jumping up and down in the process.
"Oh come on dad. I'm your only fucking daughter!" I laugh.
"Come on Jade just tell me." He giggles.
"Well Ashton rocked up at the party and then he told me that Chelsea moved to England with her boyfriend......." I trail off telling my annoying, teenage father the story. He isn't actually teenager he is like 35 or something.
"So you and Ashton are all good?" He tiredly asks.
"I wouldn't say all good, I would say that we are restarting and putting the past behind us."
"So you guys are all good." He states.
"Okay whatever. Now I think you need to go to bed. Did you stay up until I got home?" I ask my tired father that is trying to hold himself in a strong stance.
"Maybe...." He says.
"Well then let's get you to bed and I will have a shower and go to bed as well. Okay?" I ask him.
"Okay." He yawns following me to his bedroom.
"Goodnight Dad." I smile as I watch him slide into his bed.
"Goodnight princess." He sleepily says as I shut off the lights and close the door. I make my way to my bedroom and grab my pyjamas and walk into my personal bathroom taking a shower.

~Calum~
I open the door to my apartment as quickly as I can. As soon as Tahni and I walk into the apartment Tahni smashes her lips against mine. She fiddles with the buttons on my button up shirt asking for permission to un-do it. I nod into the kiss granting the permission for her to take off my shirt. She slowly, teasingly unbuttons my shirt, throwing it across the room once she is finished. I snake my hands down her sides to her thighs.
"Jump." I demand and she does exactly that. My large hands cup her small, delicate thighs and her legs wrap around my waist. Keeping the kiss passionate and strong I slowly move my hands under her mid-thigh dress, sliding my fingers in between her hip and her panties. I tug at the sides waiting for her to respond to my request. She nods hungrily into the kiss - the same thing I did less than 1 minute ago.
"Are you sure about this. I'm ready if you are." I say cautiously breaking the kiss.
"I'm ready babe. Don't worry." She smiles reconnecting our lips once again.
I begin to slide Tahni's lace, black panties down her legs the same time she begins to fiddle with the button of my dress pants.
"You need some help with that princess?" I ask her and then she nods. I teasingly unbutton my pants and slide them down my legs. I grab the bottom of her flawless dress and pull it over her head revealing her extravagant body. She wasn't wearing a bra because it was one of those dresses, she didn't need one. I stand there staring at this perfect girl in front of me. She gets embarrassed which causes her to cover up. I grab her fragile arms and pull her towards my body. Her delicate fingers grab the elastic of my underwear and slides them down my legs revealing my already hard length.
"Condom?" She asks and I quickly go into the bathroom and slide the rubber over myself. I return into the lounge room where the beautiful girl awaits.
"Come into the bedroom, princess." I smile and she follows me into my bedroom. As soon as she walks in I wrap my arms around her waist and gently place my lips on hers. Her hands trail up my back to my hair, she tugs on thick chunks causing me to groan. I guide her to the bed keeping our lips connected. I place her softly against the soft cushion of my bed, me on top of her. I use my elbows to keep me from squishing the delicate girl below me.
"Ready?" I ask cautiously and to she nods seconds later. I slowly slide my length into her causing her to groan out of pain and pleasure. I continue to carefully thrust into the perfect girl below. I know that she is a virgin so I don't want to hurt her. I continue to softly thrust into her keeping our lips connected.
"Faster." She groans. I begin to slowly thrust faster into my princess whilst she roughly but carefully pulls strands of my hair.
"I... I l-ove you." I say as I pump my length in her again.
"I- I love y-ou too." She smiles as her voice hitches as she says it back. As we reach the climax Tahni arches her back in pleasure me smiling at the gesture. I pull out of her filling the condom in the process. I slide the rubber off of my length and through it on the floor. I throw my self beside Tahni puffing because of our previous event.
"That... That was...... Wow." She laughs. I pull the covers over our naked bodies and wrap my arms around the perfection beside me.
"I love you, princess." I smile as I have finally grew the balls to say those three words.
"I love you too hoodster." She smiles back, pulling herself into my chest.
"Goodnight baby." I smile as I doze off with her in my arms.

----------

Chapter status: Edited.