Chapter 18

Tahni's Pov:

I am sat here talking to Ashton, he is a really deep person.

"Do you want some help to figure out how to make it up to her?" I ask him, I watch him furrow his eyebrows.

"Yes, please." He begs.

"Okay, well I know this chick really well, she would love if you sent her flowers everyday, with a little message on them. Also chocolates fuck she loves chocolate especially white chocolate. Maybe every morning try to get her attention by texting her a sweet goodmorning and goodnight messages. That is all I can think of. You should give me your number and I will message you how she reacts, okay?" I ask him and he nods and gives me his number.

"Thank you Tahni." He smiles and gives me a tight hug when we stand up.

"Anytime. Just remember what I said, try not to fuck anything else up." I give him a smirk and he nods.

"Thank you again, see ya." He waves walking back to his car. I don't wait for him to drive away because he ain't my boyfriend or anything (a/n the sass is real), I just walk into the house. I find Jade sitting on the lounge watching adventure time her favourite show.

"What did he want?" She says pissed.

"Nothing." I simply say I didn't want ruin Ashton's plans.

"Nothing, you were fucking sitting out there for an hour, and he didn't want anything?" She spits.

"Jade, don't get all angry at me, I was trying to help, I didn't do anything wrong. So stop being a fucking selfish bitch and stop getting angry at everyone." I spit back at her and her moods change instantly.

"Sorry." She simply says as I walk into the kitchen.

"What do you want for dinner? I don't feel like cooking." I sigh.

"Pizza?" She asks walking into the kitchen.

"Yep. I will call them, meat lovers?" I know that is her favourite she gets it every time we get pizza.

"You know me too well." She giggles.

"Well I had to put up with you for like 6 years." I laugh and she joins me. Her attitude has change after what I said. I dial pizza hut's number, waiting for someone to pick up.

"Hello, what would you like to get?" A deep male voice says into the phone.

"Could I get one meat lovers pizza and a hawaiian pizza." I say to the guy.

"Yep, sure. Delivery or pick up?"

"Delivery please."

"Okay, it will be there in about 30 minutes." The guy says to me hanging up the call.

-

Jade's Pov:

I wake up to a morning text. This is weird I don't usually get texts at this time in the morning. It is from Ashton. Ugh.

*Morning, beautiful. Hope you have a good day. :-)* it reads, I don't reply back.

"Goodmorning." Tahni walks out of her bedroom at the same time as me tp rubbing her eyes.

"Morning." I walk into the bathroom and have a quick shower. I get ready for school, briefly putting on a little bit of foundation and mascara. I wear a plain blue shirt and black skinny jeans and my black vans.

"Guess what!" Tahni races into my bedroom scaring the crap out of me.

"What!" I yell back.

"I got accepted to go to your school and they said that a I can start today." She is overly excited now.

"That is great." I smile at her pushing her out of my room as I get dressed.

Tahni drives us to school (obviesly) parking her car in the student parking. She jumps out of the car, she is getting overly excited about this.

"Ahh, I'm so excited." I look at her like she is a retard

"Why are you so excited? It is just school." I laughed at how excited she was. I just remembered that Calum started yesterday, Tahni will fall for him of coarse, who wouldnt. Me. We walk into the breeze way meeting up with the girls.

"Hey!" I yell.

"Hey. Who is this?" Olivia points to Tahni.

"Tahni this is Olivia and Holly. Olivia and Holly this is Tahni." I introduce them.

"Hey Tahni." Olivia smiles.

"Hey Tahni, nice to see you again." Holly smiles. She has already met Tahni.

"There is also Sammy, but she usually meets us down at the locker room. Do you know what locker number you are?" I ask Tahni.

"Um I think I am number 15."

"Crap. Your next to Ash." I feel sorry for her

"Why do you sound disappointed?" Olivia asks me.

"Long story short, I hate him now." I briefly say.

"What? Why?" Holly asks me.

"Well when I went to the shops yesterday, he was there with a fucking girl and that pissed me off."

"Year 10 and 11 you can go!" The teacher startles me letting us go to our lockers. We walk down to the locker room and we spot Sammy and Calum walking together.

"Fuck he is hot." Tahni whispers to me. I knew she would say that.

"Yeah I know. That is Sammy and Calum, as you can see they are dating." I smile as I watch him wrap his arms around her.

Hey guys this is the last chapter for today hope you like it :-) I wonder if Jade is going to forgive Ashton :-/ thank you for reading xxx don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT! Ilysm xx :-)