Chapter 44

A/N GOOD NEWS I GOT MY IPHONE BACK SO I CAN UPDATE IN THE HOLIDAYS IT IS GOING TO SUCK BECAUSE I AM USED TO MY IPAD BUT OH WELL :-) ANYTHING FOR MY LIL MAGGOTS :-D
So just thought I would fill you guys in if any of you are confused. It has been a year since Ashton and Chloe met. Ik it is stupid that I named Chloe, chloe. I just wanted to have my name in the book and I fricken love Ashton so yeah he is my get away if that makes sense :-/ you are probably thinking a year has gone by so quick but I didn't realise that I just made them graduate when they were meant to be in grade 11 so yeah it has been a year. This has probably confused most of you more but who cares aye? It is just a pointless book that has no meaning!
Please make that empty lonely star happy again by filling its life with bright orange!!! Love you all :-) hope you enjoy :---)

~Jade~
"Let's go Dad!" I yell banging on his door as I walk past it.
"Coming!" He yells back running out of his room. I open the front door and step aside letting my crazy father run past.
"Your an idiot dad." I laugh and he gives me look saying fuck-you-i-am-sassy-and-i-will-slap-you. I open the door of my car hoping in. Dad gets in the front next to me, Tahni and Michael sit in the back. "Hey Mikey do you want to call dominos and order?" I ask.
"Yeah sure. Do you have the list?" He replays happily.
"Yeah here it is." I say as I reach back and give it to him. Knowing Michael he has probably got the number save into his phone.
"Hello. Could I please get four large pepperoni pizzas, two Hawaiians, one meatlovers and one satay chicken..... Yep all large. No, that's all.... Pick up thanks..... Twenty minutes?...... Okay thank you bye." Michael hangs up the phone and sits there quietly like the rest of us.
"Does anyone have an idea of what they want to watch?" I ask breaking the silence.
"I would like to get some knew releases." Tahni says.
"Yeah I agree. But we need to ask the others first. We should FaceTime them now while you drive." Mike says.
"Whatever you say kitten." I giggle handing him my phone. We wait for someone to pick up and soon enough someone does.
"Hello mofos." Ashton speaks.
"Ash that was rude!" I yell so he can hear me.
"Well sorry. Are you guys there yet?" He asks.
"No not yet Jade drives like an old lady." Tahni says.
"Shut up bitch. I only just learnt how to to drive..... Well not just but I am still new and I can't afford a fine." I reply back to Tahni.
"Well then. Sorry." She replies sarcastically.
"Just shut up. I'm trying to drive." I spit. I didn't know why I said that I guess I am just not in the mood for rude and annoying comments. I pull into the small community area where there is the basic IGA, dominoes, bakery, chemist and all those little things that are needed in the middle of a community. I silently hop out of my car - that my parents bought for my graduation present - and I make my way into the movie shop. Michael runs up behind me awkwardly giving me my phone. I smile my thank you and I walk into blockbuster.
"So Ash is everyone there to help choose?" I ask.
"Guys! C'mon we need to help!" He yells.
"Coming!" I hear Calum yell probably from the kitchen.
"Cal, you better not be eating my food." I say sternly.
"I swear on my life I wasn't. I know how much you love your food and I would never dare to eat it. Ash told me to eat your Dads and Tahni's so I was doing exactly that." He says in defence knowing that I will be angry if he ate my food. Hell, if anyone ate my food I will be angry.
"Good boy Calum, you have been well taught. So what movies you guys thinking of?" I question.
"Ohh I have been wanting to watch the purge, I know it is a bit late, but better late than never right?" Calum states.
"Okay so I will go find the purge now." I sigh happily and walk around the shop. "Cal, it is still in the new releases what are you going on about it isn't old." I giggle at Calum's silliness.
"Oh okay well grab that!" He smiles.
"What else?" I ask them.
"Can we get frozen? Oh my god I love frozen!" Michael exclaims as he walks up to me.
"No Mikey no frozen." Ashton says at the same time as I say, "Yes! I agree."
"Oh come on Ash, Chloe wants to get it." Mike whines.
"Who else wants to watch frozen?" Ashton asks. "No one see." He says.
"Well then we have some party poopers, don't we kitten?" I ask him and he nods sadly, "We can watch it with my Daddy if we really want to okay? My Dad loves frozen." I tell Michael, attempting to cheer him up.
"Okay sweater-paws," he giggles, "see what I did there? I called you sweater-paws because you always wear sweaters and you have like an endless supply." He giggles once again. I sit back and watch with amusement.

-

"Shall we go get the pizzas now kitten?" I ask.
"Yeah! We shall! Oh my god! I'm like fangirling because I just love pizza so god damn much!" He fangirls running to dominoes. Before I get to the pizza place a red head maniac - Michael - is running out of the pizza place with the pizza in his hands. It is stacked up to his chin.
"Woah, slow down Mikey. You don't want to drop our prize possession." I say helping him with the pizza.

~Calum~
"Hey Calum..... How are you?" Jess asks.
"Good. Yourself?" I say nicely.
"I... I'm G-good." He stutters.
"Is everything alright?" I ask because she sounds nervous.
"Y-yeah I'm fine." She attempts to cover up her nervousness.
"So how are you and Tahni goin'?" She asks.
"We are good. She makes me so ha-"
"Please don't. I don't want to hear it. I just wanted to hear good or bad not the whole thing." Wow. What has happened to the nervous Jess.
"Okay. I'm sorry." I apologise.
"Listen. Cal, do you think that we will ever be anything?" She asks. What the hell is happening?
"Uh.. Jess I don't know where you are going with this, but I don't think we will ever be anything." I say sorrily.