Chapter 4

I couldn't find a pic with Mira and Laxus too :(  

Natsu POV

After 10 minutes of walking we arrive "there we are" i say pointing at a cafe, i could feel Lucy's hand grip on me tighter "don't worry Luce" i say reassuring her, she weakly smiles at me, probably still nervous. as soon as we both step in the shop everyone's head turns towards us, Lucy, being nervous, hides behind me. We slowly make our way to their table and sit down, as soon as we sit levy  jumps in "HI! my name is Levy Mcgarden and yours?"  " L-lucy Heartfilia" she smiles sweetly at her , then 1 by one they introduce themselves.

"Erza Scarlet"

"Gajeel Redfox"

"Jellal Fernandez"

"Juvia Lockser"

"Gray Fullbuster"

"Mirajane Strauss"

"Laxus Dreyer"

"so are you Natsu's girlfriend?" levy asked wiggling her eyebrows "yeah" Lucy replied , that's when Mira jumped up "OMG YOU GUYS ARE ADORABLEEEE, OH MY GOSH NALU!!" there comes one of mirajane's ship names. I look at Mira again seeing that she was fanning herself and mumbling with laxus trying to calm her down "wait how can you be with him isn't natsu like really cold and rude?" i give jellal an annoyed look and Lucy looks at him confused "what do you mean? natsu is the sweetest guy i know , he is really caring,though his looks say otherwise" i pout at Lucy causing her to smile. Then, the metal freak started laughing "so salamander has a sweet side after all"  i just glared at him "HA! you were the last one to get a girlfriend!"

I smirk and put an arm over Lucy "Actually ice Princess i got a girlfriend before all of you, me and Luce have been together for 4 years soon to be 5 years while you lot for around 2, so technically you were the last one, unless you count Jellal" i say to Gray, now he was mumbling something about how he lost or whatever, and Jellal scoffing in annoyance "that's a really long relationship" Laxus says finally calming Mira down "our dear natsu has found such a cute girlfriend, good job!" Erza grabs me and pulls me towards her to give me a brain damag- i mean a hug. Lucy started laughing with the others, I was really glad they were getting along with her.

We were all joking around and having a great time until we heard a gasp behind us , we all turned around to find the one and only Lisanna Strauss. we all shrug it off like we usually do and went back to what we were doing.But i knew she was going to do something since she saw my arm around Lucy, for example one time me and levy were walking home and she almost tripped but i caught her, nothing big an act between friend, but not for Lisanna,when she saw us she jumped over levy and started hitting her, if it wasn't for me and Gajeel , who showed up 5 seconds later, Levy would have been seriously injured.

Knowing that, i held Lucy closer to me, she kept on looking at Lisanna "Luce don't look at her" she nodded and we went back to telling jokes until we heard a hand slam onto the table, and you guessed it, it was Lisanna, "ehem, what do you think you are doing Natsu Dragneel?" she asked, i stare at her annoyingly before answering back " why do YOU care?" she then pointed at Lucy "with HER" i immediately pulled Lucy closer to me angrily " hanging out with my GIRLFRIEND" i say, here we go the beginning of drama, she looked at me horrified "but, but I am your only girlfriend boo~ you love me" i cringed really hard at what she called me, i was about to argue with her. Then it hit me, I shivered at the thought of it, I looked over at Lucy to see THE LOOK on her face, no one knew about this except me and now probably my friends.

Lucy,whenever a girl gets too clingy on me, she changes, from being sweet and shy to literally the opposite, but the scariest thing is, she keeps on an innocent and sweet face. Now don't get me wrong, i love this side of her , i love seeing her jealous, it's just adorable. Lucy gets out of my grasp, stands up and stares at lisanna dead in the eyes "so i dare you to repeat what you have just said" everyone looked shocked while i was just smirking. Lucy was glaring at her, and lisanna was trying to step back slightly" i-i said natsu is my boyfriend" that's when Lucy gripped on her collar "oh really? because natsu is MY boyfriend and i don't think he would cheat on me,now would he?'' Lisanna was now shaking, she was able to whisper a faint no, that's when Lucy released her, and as soon as she was released, she cursed ran out.

Lucy sat back down with everyone staring at her until juvia started clapping "whoa juvia didn't know Lucy loved natsu-san that much, that was quite the show" Lucy, now back to her senses was blushing like mad "wait! I've done it again?! and in public! oh my god this is the worst first impression i could ever give!" In embarrassment hides behind my back, I chuckle and whisper something only she would hear "don't worry you were cute" she just blushes darker.

"So Lucy , what school do you attend?" erza asked Lucy who was now back to normal"well i don't go to any schools yet since i just came" "what do you like to do?" levy asks, Lucy reflects for a while before giving an answer, and i knew exactly what she was going to say "well i guess you could say i like to sing"  bingo  "then why don't you join our school?"ice prick asks "well i am not that good" and that's when i came in " Yes you are and you are gonna prove it" "but-" "no buts, let's all go to the schools piano room"