𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕐𝕠𝕦

Mae crashed landed onto Anch-To, where Luke spent all of his time in hiding

Mae crashed landed onto Anch-To, where Luke spent all of his time in hiding. She was now going to follow his lead. Mae walked out of the flaming ship. She walked back and threw her lightsaber to the fire. She saw it stop then saw Luke holding her lightsaber. "A Jedi's weapon deserves more respect." Luke said to her. She stopped seeing Luke walking to her. "Master Skywalker." Mae said softly. Luke sat down on a rock and told Mae to sit besides him. She sat down besides him then looked at him. "What are you doing?" Luke asked. Mae talked with Luke's force spirit. She never talked with a force spirit before... well other than in dreams but she was shocked. "I saw myself on the dark throne... besides Ren with Rey at our feet.. She was dead. I won't let it happen. I'm never leaving this place. I'm doing what you did." Mae said as she looked at him. "I was wrong. It was fear that kept me here. What are you most afraid of?" Luke asked giving her her lightsaber back. "I fear myself..and what I can become." Mae said softly. She looked at him then to the island. 

"Because you're a Palpatine and a Kenobi." Luke asked. Mae looked at Luke in shock and surprise. How did he even know her past and still take her in? "Leia knew it, too." Luke said. "She didn't tell me..." Mae said softly as she looked at him. "Yet... You still trained me through that time." Mae said in shock. "Because I saw your spirit. Your heart. Mae. Some things are stronger than blood. Confronting fear is the destiny of a Jedi. Your destiny. If you don't face Palpatine.... it will mean the end of the Jedi... The end of Rey and Ben. And the world will be lost. There's something my sister would want you to have." Luke said getting up again. Mae followed Luke's spirit, she went into Luke's hut. She got a lightsaber out of a hiding place. "Leia's saber..." She whispered. "It was the last night of her training." Luke said as Mae saw the vision of when they trained. "Leia told me that she had sensed the death of her son at the end of her Jedi path. She surrendered her saber to me and said that one day.... it would be picked up again.... by someone who would finish her journey. 1,000 generations live in you and Rey now. But this is your fight. You'll take both sabers to Exegol... Get Rey and go to Exegol." Luke said. Mae thought and looked at him. "I can't get there. I don't have the wayfinder. I destroyed Ren's ship... and how will Rey find me?" Mae said asking. "You have everything you need." Luke said before disappearing. Mae gasped. "Two were made... He destroyed one but he had the other in his ship." She said before grabbing it out of the ship. She quickly ran to the ship and got everything set for her journey. She grabbed her and Leia's lightsaber and smiled. "A Jedi's destiny is to face fear.." She mumbled before flying off to Exegol.

"Picking up a signal? From whom?" 3PO asked

"Picking up a signal? From whom?" 3PO asked. "All the information you need for an airstrike on Exegol." Finn said. Rey tried to connect with Mae but she couldn't. She couldn't lose her sister to Exegol or to her fears and following the dark path. "Yeah, except how to get there. Are you seeing these atmo readings?" Poe said then looked at Finn. "It's a mess out there. Magnetic crossfields." Finn said. 

 "I'm terribly sorry. I'm afraid R2's memory bank must be crossed with his logic receptors. He says he is receiving a transmission from Master Luke." C-3PO said as Rey looked at him. She realized it was Mae. She then left to go for her. "That's an old craft ID. That's Luke Skywalker's X-wing." Poe said then glanced around for Rey. He saw she was gone. Poe shook his head and looked at the droids. "It's transmitting course marker signals on its way to the Unknown Regions." C-3PO stated. "It's Mae. Rey went after her." Finn said. BB-8 chirped. "She's going to Exegol... Rey is following her using the coordinates." Finn said.  "She's showing us. She's showing us how to get there." Finn said but Rey already left with the coordinates to Mae's location. "Then we go together." Poe said determined. "We end this war here and now." Poe said. Finn nodded getting everyone ready for a meeting. 

Mae landed on Exegol, she gasped seeing it was very cloudy and storming. She walked inside and walked in the place. She hated how dark it was but it was a Sith place. She looked around before seeing Palpatine as he was. She looked at him and sighed softly. "Long have I waited. For my grandchild to come home. I never wanted you dead. I wanted you here...My eldest. Empress Palpatine." Palpatine said as he looked at his throne. Mae looked around, she held the ring Ben gave her close to her heart. Mae walked over and gasped seeing there was a dark throne from her visions. "You will take the throne." He continued to talk. Mae walked over to the throne and touched it. "It is your birthright to rule here. It is in your blood. Our blood." Palpatine said. Mae's breathing becomes shaky. "I haven't come to lead the Sith.... I have come to end them." Mae said. "As a Jedi?" Palpatine said to them. Rey came into the room and sighed. "Yes, she did. Along with me." Rey said. "No. Your hatred, your anger. You two want to kill me. That is what I want. Kill me.... and my spirit will pass into one of you. As all the Sith live in me.... you will be Empress.... we will be one." Palpatine said to the grandchildren of him. Mae looked at Rey and sighed. "Did you get Luke's saber?" Mae asked. Rey nodded and was besides Mae ready to fight if need be. Mae had Leia's and her lightsaber on her belt. Rey saw Leia's lightsaber and gasped. "Did Luke give it to you?" Rey asked softly. Mae nodded as she was ready to destroy Palpatine and the Sith once and for all. Mae came up with a plan but she needed to believe in herself for it.

"The time has come!" Palpatine said. "One of your destiny's are to ascend to the throne.." Palpatine said before watching them. Mae smiled softly as she looked towards Rey. "What are you planning?" Rey asked softly. "You'll hate it.." She said as she used the force to knock Rey unconscious. "With your hatred, you will take my life. And you will ascend." Palpatine said towards Mae. Mae shook her head as she walked closer before stopping. "All you want is for me to hate, but I won't. Not even you." Mae said looking at him. "Weak. Like your parents." Palpatine said watching her. "No. My parents were strong. They saved and protected me from you." Mae said as she glared towards the guy that was her grandfather... well, one of them at least. "Your Master Luke Skywalker was saved by his father. The only family you have here.... is me... and that pathetic girl." He said glancing at Rey for a second. Mae glared before relaxing, he wanted her to be angry not calm and at peace. He opened the top of his throne room... arena. Palpatine showed Mae the resistance fighting the Final Order. Mae watched as ships and fighters went down at the hands of the Final Order. "They don't have long." He replied watching. Mae shuddered as she watched the Resistance start falling one by one. It was all her fault that they came here. "No one is coming to help them. And you are the one who led them here. Strike me down. Take the throne. Reign over a new Empire.... and the fleet will be yours. Only you have the power to save them. Refuse, and your new family.... dies." Palpatine said. Mae closed her eyes as nodded. She saw flashes of herself as a Sith as she agreed to him. 'Hurry Ben... You are my only hope...' She called out towards Ben.

Before she started her journey... She connected to her lovely dyad partner for help. Her plan was going to need them to defeat Palpatine and his army. She got the Resistance and her best friend to Exegol to finally finish the war that has been going on for years and many generations. 

"Good." Palpatine said