ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕤 𝕙𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕.

"You can't catch me!" She said giggling happily, there was a young girl running away from a black haired boy

 "You can't catch me!" She said giggling happily, there was a young girl running away from a black haired boy. "Yes, I can!" He called out to her. "No force!!" She yelled being in the air from the force. The boy caught to her and smiled. He poked her on the left arm, he was smirking happily. "I caught you." He said. "You cheated." She pouted before crossing her arms. She was faking being angry with him. Leia and Luke went to the two of them seeing them playing. "Are you two ready to become Jedis'?" Luke asked. "Yes!!" Mae exclaimed happily. "How about you, Ben?" Leia asked. "I'll be fine." He replied before walking off to go. Mae huffed and went after him. "Ben! Ben, wait!!" She cried out. She started running after him, she wanted to see if he was okay.

All of a sudden, Mae is running trying to get to Ben. "Ben is gone. Soon you will follow." A voice said. She turned around before getting stabbed in the chest with a red lightsaber. "Ben..." She cried out as she felt herself give in. She looked at the black hair she grew love. "It's Kylo Ren." He said as he looked dead into her eyes. Mae coughed up blood as she felt the pain in her chest.

She gasped awake then heard Chewbacca groaning and fighting Finn about getting bandages on him

She gasped awake then heard Chewbacca groaning and fighting Finn about getting bandages on him. Mae rubbed her head and huffed, she was not happy to be rudely awaken by a nightmare she had to face. She saw Han and everyone fine as ever can be. "Nah, don't say that, you did great. Just rest." Han said as he watched Chewbacca whine and pout. Mae got up slowly, memories kept haunting her and there wasn't anything to keep them away. Han turns to Finn, BB-8 rolled to Mae and beeped. Mae smiled. "Do you still have it?" She asked which BB-8 nodded. "Good job, kid. And thanks." Han said to Finn before going to Mae. "You okay?" Han asked her. She sat up and nodded. "Just memories of the past... and dreaming of my dead mother talking to me. Other than that, great." She mumbled. "So, fugitives, huh?" Han asked slightly smirking. Rey and Finn looked at him. "The First Order wants the map." Rey said which made Mae nod. Han looked at Mae, he was questioning how the First Order wanted her too but than again... Ben still loved her and wouldn't hurt her. Han looked at Rey then Mae, "But you are needed by the First Order." He said. "Yea. He wants all Jedi gone and I'm the closest he has. I'm trying to not get him to find Luke or me... If he does, the future of the Jedi is doomed." Mae said to Han. Han nodded and hugged Mae which she hugged back. She honestly missed Han and she knew he missed her and Leia.