𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕤 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕖 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙.

After the whole battle to see who would win, it was Kylo

After the whole battle to see who would win, it was Kylo. Mae took a deep breath staring at him from across the room. "Ben! The fleet. Order them to stop firing. There's still time to save the fleet. Ben?" She said watching the transports before staring at Ren. Kylo walked to the throne like a daze before stopping. "It's time to let old things die. Snoke, Skywalker. The Sith, the Jedi, the Rebels.... let it all die." Kylo said walking to her. He reached his hand out stopping. "Mae.... I want you to join me. We can rule together and bring a new order to the galaxy." Ren continued trying to get his side of the vision right. "Don't do this, Ben. Please don't go this way." She shook her head as she shook the tears away. "No, no. You're still holding on! Let go! Do you wanna know the truth about your parents? Or have you always known? And you've just hidden it away. You know the truth. Say it. Say it." Kylo said to her. Mae closed her eyes as she felt the pain. "They were nobody." She admitted but her mother was more. He was in front of her, they could touch if they wanted too. "They were filthy junk traders who abandoned you off for drinking money. They're dead in a paupers' grave in the Jakku desert or maybe in Tatooine. You have no place in this story. You come from nothing. You're nothing. But not to me. Join me. Please." He said as he took her hands. She blinked away her tears as they fell down her face. She reached out to almost hold his hand before grabbing her lightsaber. She tried to get it but Kylo was holding it too.

"Ben, enough! Please?" She begged before giving up. The lightsaber went to Kylo's hand but Mae had a plan. She used the force to knock him out. He fell on the ground, Mae kissed his forehead before rushing off. She found an escape craft before falling off to the planet which the others were flying off too. Kylo woke up from being knocked out and he saw Hux. "What happened?" Hux asked. Kylo got up and stumbled a bit. "The girl murdered Snoke. What happened?" Kylo Ren said as he glanced at him. "She took Snoke's escape craft." Hux said which made him pretty shocked she even escaped. "We know where she's going. Get all our forces down to that Resistance base. Let's finish this." Ren said as he limped off. "Finish this? Who do you think you're talking to? You presumed to command my army? Our Supreme Leader is dead! We have no ruler!" Hux yelled to him before being choked by the force. "The Supreme Leader is dead." Ren said as he continued to choke Hux.  "Long live the Supreme Leader." Hux said trying to breath. Kylo let him go before walking off to get everything set for the battle. 

Mae walked into the base and no one noticed

Mae walked into the base and no one noticed. "They're coming, shut the door." Leia said. Mae looked at her and smiled softly. "Hey." She replied. Leia dropped everything and hugged her. "Rey told me you went to Ben... Is he back?" Leia asked. "Not yet but Kylo Ren will end here." Mae said holding her lightsaber. "Incoming!" A soldier said. Poe yelled, "Go, go, move! Get that shield door down!" But before they could, the ship entered. Everyone had their guns pointed but Mae. She knew it had to be someone close. "No! Wait, don't shoot! It's us! No, don't shoot!" Rose yelled so everyone could know. Poe sighed happily. "Hold your fire!" Poe said as they climbed out. "Finn?" Leia asked. "Finn! Rose! You're not dead! Where's my droid? Buddy! I'm so glad to see you! Wait, what? Wait, wait, wait, slow down" Poe said talking to his droid. Mae smiled softly. "Is this all that's left?" Rose asked seeing everyone. "Sadly, yes... But it doesn't matter on numbers." Mae said. "I have a plan." Mae said then she explained her plan.

"All right, our shields are up so they can't hit us from orbit. Use whatever power we've got left to broadcast a distress signal to the Outer Rim." Poe demanded. "Use my personal code. If there are any allies to the Resistance, it's now or never." Leia said as she looked at Poe and Mae work together. "Rose, what do you got?" Poe asked. Mae looked towards Leia as her plan should be coming together. "Rotting munitions, rusted artillery, some half-gutted skim speeders." Rose said. "Well, let's just pray that big-ass door holds long enough for us to get help." Poe said looking towards Mae. Mae zoned out and tried to connect to Luke. She needed him right about now. The others were fighting while Mae stood around waiting. "Leia, let me go and fight." Mae said. Leia shook her head. "Mae... I can't lose you." She said. Mae huffed and crossed her arms. She still remembered how Snoke said he connected them. She sighed as she closed her eyes. She looked outside to see the Falcon helping them out, she cheered for them. 

They got news they were taking heavy lost, Leia looked towards the table in defeat. "Leia... You can't keep me safe for long." Mae started. "I know you don't wanna lose me but this is for the better." She said. "Our distress signal's been received at multiple points, but no response." a girl said which made Mae look towards them. "They've heard us, but no one's coming." Larma said. "We fought till the end. But the galaxy has lost all its hope. The spark is out." Leia said. Mae shook her head. Luke came in and the siblings look at each other. "Luke.." Leia mumbled. Mae smiled happily but she knew something was off about him. "I know what you're gonna say. I changed my hair." Leia said. "It's nice that way. Leia, I'm sorry." Luke said sitting in front of her. "I know. I know you are. I'm just glad you're here at the end." Leia said truly. "I came to face him, Leia. And I can't save him... But, Mae can." Luke said looking at Mae. "I'll help." Mae said. "I held out hope for so long, but I know my son is gone." Leia said. "No one's ever really gone." Luke said as he held hands with Leia giving her the dice before standing up again. He kissed her forehead before walking towards C-3PO. "Master Luke." C-3PO said. Luke and Mae walk out together seeing everyone look towards him. "How much force are you using for this?" She asked softly. "A lot..." He mumbled. Mae smiled walking out to the field with him.

All troops stopped seeing us walk out so it must have been Kylo who ordered so. "Ready?" She asked smiling. He smiled a bit too. This was the last hope for Jedi and the Resistance...