ℍ𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕥 𝔸𝕨𝕒𝕪

It was night and Mae was sleeping in a ball on the Falcon

It was night and Mae was sleeping in a ball on the Falcon. She was dreaming about her mother and father... how her life could have turned out if they didn't leave her. Luke walked inside then saw the girl he loved and took care of the most. She looked broken as everything was happening. He knew she was strong even if she didn't feel or look like it. He took Han's dice before sitting with Mae. He put a blanket on her as she slept. Luke heard beeping and saw R2-D2 awake. "Artoo? Artoo! Yes. Yes I know." Luke said then R2 beeped at him. He tried to stay quiet so he couldn't wake up the young girl besides him. "Hey, it's a sacred island, watch the language. Old friend. I wish I could make you understand. But I'm not coming back. Nothing can make me change my mind." Luke said. R2-D2 looked at him thinking he could change his mind. He turned on a hologram of Leia. "Years ago, you served my father in the Clone Wars. Now he begs you to help him in his struggle against the Empire. It hurts me not to be able to fulfill my father's request in person..." Leia said in the hologram. "That was a cheap move." Luke said looking at R2 then the hologram. "But they are attacking my ship... and I fear that my mission to bring you to Alderaan failed. It is our most desperate hour. Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope." Leia continued in the hologram. Luke sighed before getting up. He got off the Falcon and went to Rey. Rey woke up seeing him over her. "Tomorrow at dawn. Three lessons. I will teach you the ways of the Jedi... and why they need to end. Tell Mae she is free to join." Luke said before going in for the night.

" Luke said before going in for the night

Mae woke up and rubbed her eyes. She looked around then looked towards someone. A tall figure in front of her, watching her every move. She saw Kylo which he dismissed someone or something away. "I'm glad you stopped... before you killed Leia." She said sitting up on the couch bed. Kylo looked directly at her. "Why can't I see your surroundings?" He asked looking around her. "I'm blocking it." She said getting up. She went to see Rey looking at the hole in the wall. "My blaster went off while I was cleaning it." Rey commented. "Let's get started." Luke said mostly to Rey but Mae followed them. "Who were those things?" Rey asked glancing back at those things Mae didn't know. "Caretakers. Island natives. They've kept up the Jedi structures since they've been built." Luke said. Mae nodded, not knowing what they were till now. She started walking with Rey. "I don't think they like me." Rey commented. "I can't imagine why." Luke and Mae said in unison. They walked into the temple and Rey looked around. "Master Skywalker, we need you to bring the Jedi back because Kylo Ren is strong with the dark side of the Force. Without the Jedi, we won't stand a chance against him." Rey said to Luke.