𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘.

They all landed on Kijimi and they all had to wear cloaks to hide themselves and to stay warm

They all landed on Kijimi and they all had to wear cloaks to hide themselves and to stay warm. Rey and Mae had to hid themselves more since they were wanted. Mae put on a black hooded cloak over her usual Jedi attire. Poe led the way as they hid. "I'll look around." Poe said which Mae nodded. "Stay safe." She said knowing his past with this planet. "U-A-T-T walker patrol, head down Thoroughfare 60." An announcer said as alarms blasted through the town. There was stormtroopers banging on doors and chattering around them. "Open up. You're wanted for questioning." A stormtrooper said as he banged on the door. There was many of them around the group. Poe came back and sighed. "They're everywhere." Poe said. Mae looked at Poe. "Alright, I know what we should do." Poe came to the conclusion. "So do I. We should leave." 3PO said as Mae shook her head. "Clam it, 3PO. Follow me. All right. Let's head down this way." Poe said as they started walking. They bump into a masked woman and Mae was ready to fight. "Heard you were spotted at Monk's Gate. Thought, "He's not stupid enough to come back here." She stated. Poe smirked slightly. "Oh, you'd be surprised." Poe stated. Rey, Mae, and Finn was confused on who this woman was. Yes, Mae knew his past but didn't know people from his stories of his past. "Who's this?" Rey asked. "What's going on?" Finn asked. "Guys, this is Zorri. Zorri, this is Rey and Finn and Mae." Poe introduced to Zorri. 

"I could pull this trigger right now." She stated. "I've seen you do worse." Poe said. Mae sighed looking around for any Stormtroopers. She couldn't let them be spotted by any trouble. "For a lot less." Zorri said. "Can we just, uh.... talk about this?" Poe tried to talk with her. "I wanna see your brains in the snow." She said angrily. "So you're still mad? Zorri, we could use your help. We gotta crack this droid's head open and fast." Poe tried again. "Pardon me!" 3PO said as Mae covered his mouth. She couldn't handle his talking as it started to be annoying to her like nails on a chalkboard. "We're trying to find Babu Frik." Poe said. They continued to talk with one another. "Babu? Babu only works with the crew. That's not you anymore." Zorri said looking at him through her mask. "What crew?" Rey asked wanting to know. "Oh, funny he never mentioned it. Your friend's old job was running spice." Zorri said before looking at Rey inpressed that no one knew. "You were a spice runner?" Finn asked. "You were a stormtrooper?" Poe asked. "Were you a spice runner?" Rey asked. "Were you a scavenger? We could do this all night." Poe stated. Mae shook her head. "You were a Stormtrooper, Rey was a scavenger, you were a Spice runner. All good... Good." Mae said. "You don't have all night. You know, I'm still digging out of the hole you put me in when you left to join the Resistance. You two. You two are the one they're looking for. Bounty for the two girls  just might cover us. Djak'kankah!" Zorri said. 

"Don't djak'kankah." Poe said. Mae looked at Poe before people surrounded them. Mae and Rey start fighting the guys surrounding them. Mae use the force to force them away from the two. Mae forced Zorri on the ground, her gun was pointed at her but she had on her lightsaber. Mae panted as she looked at her. Mae didn't want to kill her, she thought she was pretty impressive and cool in her opinion. "We could really use your help. Please." Rey said. "Not that you care... but I think you're ok." She said. Mae turned off her lightsaber and helped Zorri up. "I care." Mae said. They walked against the wall to hide from Stormtroopers. "Walkers. Stay close by." Zorri stated. "Poe Dameron, spice runner. Runner of spice." Finn said. Poe and Mae rolled their eyes. "Finn, just shut it for now..." Mae whispered. "All right." Poe said. "Come on, 3PO." Mae said looking at him. C-3PO followed her as they walked inside a building.