𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙 𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤..

Luke and Mae walk out together seeing everyone look towards him

Luke and Mae walk out together seeing everyone look towards him. "How much force are you using for this?" She asked softly. "A lot..." He mumbled. Mae smiled walking out to the field with him.

All troops stopped seeing us walk out so it must have been Kylo who ordered so. "Ready?" She asked smiling. He smiled a bit too. This was the last hope for Jedi and the Resistance...

Mae had her lightsaber ready for anything that would come. Luke then pushes her in the safest place so he got fired at constantly till it suddenly stops. She climbs out and dusted off herself. "Was that necessary?" She asked. Luke chuckled as he dust off his shoulder. The ship then lands on the ground. She sees Kylo Ren walking out of his craft and looking at them. "Did you come back to say you forgive me? To save my soul?" Ren asked to the both of them. "No..." Luke said. Mae looked at him and sighed. Kylo took off his cape and got ready to battle. Kylo ignites his lightsaber, Mae and Luke follow his lead. The problem is, she was actually there with him... Luke wasn't. Kylo points his lightsaber at the both of them. Mae held her lightsaber bravely but she was scared on the inside. Kylo charged first which caused Mae to hit his lightsaber to dodge the attack. Luke dodged all together. Kylo glared at them. Kylo flicked his lightsaber and his grip on it changed. Kylo looked at him before charging again. He swung his lightsaber towards him, Luke dodged the blade by going under. Mae dodged the blade by flipping away. Kylo tried to hit him over but Luke rolled away quickly. 

It was the game of don't let Ben know you actually aren't here fighting him. Mae smirked slightly thinking of the name. "I failed you, Ben. I'm sorry." Luke said as his stance stayed in defensive. "I'm sure you are! The Resistance is dead. The war is over. And when I kill you, I will have killed the last Jedi and Mae will join me." Kylo said letting his anger go. Mae took a deep breath, hoping the others left. "Amazing. Every word of what you just said was wrong. The Rebellion is reborn today. The war is just beginning. And I will not be the last Jedi nor will you take Mae to the dark side." Luke said looking at him. Mae let him talk with him before starting what she had. "I'll destroy her, and you, and all of it." Kylo threatened. Luke put away his lightsaber and stood straight which scared Mae. "No. Strike me down in anger and I'll always be with you. Just like your father." Luke said shaking his head. Kylo's grip tightened and he charged at him. He stabbed him through the chest but it did nothing. He looked at Luke and he was fine.  "No." He said. "See you around, kid." Luke said before disappearing. "No!" Kylo yelled which caused Mae to lift her lightsaber up. "Ben.." She started but before she could continue she had to fight him. 

She struggled to fight him and keep up with his blows. "Fight back!" He yelled in anger. "This isn't you Ben... And you know what. Have this back!" She said taking the ring off before throwing it to him. "I fell in love with Ben... Not Kylo or Ren, or anything like that! I love Ben!!" She yelled. Ren got more angry and charged at her. She threw her lightsaber to the side before getting stabbed in the chest. Kylo blinked as he realized what he did. "Mae..." He whispered. Mae smiled softly as tears fell down her face. "Didn't think it would hurt this bad..." She said weakly. Kylo pulled out his lightsaber before throwing it to the side. He kneeled down as he held her tightly. "Mae... Stay with me." He mumbled holding her wound that he caused. Mae reached up and touched his face like Han. "I never wanted to die..." She cried out then she held his hand. Kylo teared up then picked her up. "Keep your eyes opened... Don't let the light take you." He said carrying her to his ship. She sighed and felt the force run through her painfully. Luke had just died... and she could have stopped it. She closed her eyes slowly as she let the darkness consume her.

"Have you ever wondered what our life's would be if we weren't Jedi's?" The young girl asked in front of  her

"Have you ever wondered what our life's would be if we weren't Jedi's?" The young girl asked in front of  her. She was talking to a young boy which she knew was young Ben Solo. "Not really... I think I imagined a family." He started as he smirked. The older woman watched the younger her talk with Ben. "Two kids... Twins is what he wanted." The girl said as she watched the memory play in her head. She then was hit by a bus when she realized she was knocked out after being stabbed. At least she got to Ben Solo for a little bit. She sighed then watched the two kids play tag. They weren't really young seeing it was her when she was about 18 years old. 

"How would Mrs. Solo sound to you?" Ben asked as he held her hip. Mae giggled and kissed his lips as she closed her eyes. She pulled away slowly and smiled. "Sounds amazing. Mae Seraphina Solo." She tried her full name. "That's your full name?" Ben asked smiling. Mae nodded, blushing. "I was named after my grandmother." She said happily. She had a book to remember all of her childhood. Her mother's name was Faire Gwen Kenobi, she never knew her father as he was never told in the book. Mae watched as the scenes played out in her head.

"She is in a what?!" Kylo yelled at the medics as he looked at the girl he loved. "She's in a coma... The hit wasn't bad, the amount of blood she lost was damaging. To save her, we had to do this.. Supreme Leader..." One said in fear. "You are dismissed." He said as he took off his helmet. He set it down besides him as he grabbed her hand. "Why did I have to do that?..." He asked softly. That whole day, Kylo stayed with the weakness he had... Mae Kenobi...