𝒪𝓊𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒫𝒶𝓈𝓉..

Mae woke up moments later, she looked around to see no one in the room still

Mae woke up moments later, she looked around to see no one in the room still. She grabbed her lightsaber besides Darth Vader's mask before deciding to leave. She sighed, remembering how she was talking with Anakin. She thought about Kylo trying to find Rey so she made it her mission to find her. She ran out waiting to find Rey before Kylo does. She looked around then saw her around the corner. She sighed, "Finally." She commented. Rey turned around, her blaster towards her. "Mae!" She whispered before hugging the Jedi. "Kylo knows we left so we need to find a way out or to stay hidden." Mae said. Rey ran off down a glossy hallway which Mae followed shortly behind. "Sir, they were not found in hangar 718 but all troops are on alert." The trooper said. "Put every hangar on lock-down. They're going to try to steal a ship to... Han Solo." Kylo said after feeling something familiar. Mae grabbed Rey's arm dragging her away from the two voices. 

They both peer nervously around a corner to find any troopers or Kylo. Mae runs down the hall taking cover in an alcove. One side has a long drop, the other troopers were coming. There was many TIE fighters that they could steal but problem was a group of troopers. Rey grabs Mae and they climb down the drop area to hide from anything. Rey opens a door which she goes in followed by Mae. They hatch closing right after them. They continue their trip to escape the base, it wasn't really fun. 'Where are you?' He asked within her mind. 'You can't check?' She ended up teasing him before closing the connection to them. She walked with Rey as they tried to get out of view from anybody. They start climbing up again since they were close. Meanwhile, the other three were leaving. "We'll use the charges to blow that blast door. I'll go in and draw fire, but I'm gonna need cover." Finn said. Han looked at Finn. "You sure you're up for this?" Han asked Finn. "Hell no. I'll go in find and try to find Rey... The troopers'll be on our tail. We have to be ready for that. There's an access tunnel that'll leads.." Finn talks before Han motions towards something behind him with his chin. He spotted Rey and Mae working together to escape the base. "Why are you doing that? Why are you doing- this? I'm trying to come up with a plan." Finn asked while copying Han with what he was doing before he turned around. He sees Mae helping Rey up to the main level. 

"Thank god." Finn mumbled looking at the two girls. After the two got on the ground, they ran to the hallways. Rey and Mae hear a sound, Rey points her blaster while Mae points her lightsaber. They see Han, Chewbacca, and lastly Finn. Mae hugged Han and points her lightsaber away. "Why are you here?" She asked. "Helping." Han replied. "Are you all right?" Han asked. "Yeah." Rey replied. Han looked at Mae then noticed her neck looked a bit purple. "Did he do it?" Han asked softly, checking her neck. "I'm not going to talk about it..." She said softly. She shook her head, already done with this whole mission. "What happened ... did he hurt you?" Finn asked. Rey rolled her eyes as she got the attention. "Finn. What are you doing here?!" Rey asked. Mae flinched at the loudness. They needed to be quiet or they would be caught by troopers or worst, him. "Han, we all need to leave." Mae said. They nod then all of them run off trying to go back to the Falcon. "They're in trouble. We can't leave." Han said after listening into the com. "My friend here has a bag full of explosives. Let's use 'em." Han added on. "Rey, Finn, you go one way... Me, Chewy, and Han will take the other half." Mae said before they split to put explosives down.