𝕃𝕖𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝔹𝕖..

Mae opened her eyes as she hit the ground

Mae opened her eyes as she hit the ground. She got up hearing someone calling her name. She walked towards it and sighed seeing everyone. "What is this place?" Finn asked. "This isn't the afterlife, is it? Are droids allowed in here?" C-3PO said. Mae laughed and looked around. "I thought we were goners." Poe said. "I think we all thought that." Mae said. "What you were gonna tell me?" Rey asked Finn. "When?" Finn asked. Rey and Mae turned on their lightsabers and Poe turned on his flashlight like a lightsaber before following. "When you were sinking in the sand, you said.... "I never told you...." Rey said looking at him. Finn remembered. "I'll tell you later." Finn said glancing at Mae. "You mean when Poe's not here?" Poe asked. "Yeah. Mm-hhmm." Finn said. Mae rolled her eyes as she listened to them. "We're gonna die in sand burrows and we're all keeping secrets?" Poe asked. "I'll tell you when you tell us about all that shifty stuff you do... You too Mae." Finn said. Mae smiled innocently. "I learned from a smuggler and a rebellion general." Mae said. "Remember, I was raised with Ben and Han." She said walking. 

"Is that a speeder?" Finn asked. Rey looked at the speeder. "What? An old one." Rey said. "Perhaps we will find the driver." C-3PO said then BB-8 chirped. "I don't think we will find the driver..." Mae said. "Yeah.. I think he's dead too." Poe said replying to BB-8. Mae walked over to a skeleton and sees something. "A hex charm..." Mae said kneeling down. "A what?" Poe asked. "A common emblem of Sith loyalists." C-3PO said. "Sith..." Rey said watching Mae. "This was Ochi's?" Finn asked looking around. "Luke sensed it. Ochi never left this place." Rey said which Mae agreed. Mae looked at the dagger and picked it up. " Horrible things.... have happened with this." Mae whispered as she held it with care. "There's writing on it." Poe said. "Perhaps I can translate. Oh. The location of the wayfinder, has been inscribed upon this dagger. It's the clue that Master Luke was looking for." C-3PO said as he looked at the dagger. "And?" Poe asked wanting the translation. " Where's the wayfinder?" Finn asked. Rey watched them wanting where the Sith Wayfinder was.  "I am afraid I cannot tell you." 3PO said. Mae nodded standing up with the dagger. "20.3 fazillion languages, and you can't read that?" Poe asked. "Oh, I have read it, sir. I know exactly where the wayfinder is. Unfortunately, it is written in the runic language of the Sith." 3PO said. Rey crossed her arms. "So what?" She asked. "His translating forbids him from translating any Sith." Mae said. "So, you're telling us the one time we need you to talk, you can't?" Poe asked. Mae smiled and nodded. "Irony, sir. I am mechanically incapable of speaking translations from Sith. I believe the rule was passed by the Senate of the Old Republic..." 3PO stated. 

A giant sandworm appears behind C-3PO and Mae looks at it. She steps forwards, she hands Finn her lightsaber. She raises her hands and steps forwards carefully. She went to the sandworms wound and put her hand on the wound. She closed her eyes as she let the force flow through her. "Did she lose her mind?" Poe asked. "No... She's passing part of her life to heal the sandworm." Rey said as she watched. Mae was done and watched as it left. "I could have done that.." Rey said. Mae shrugged rubbing her hand. "You can do it next... Whenever it comes to great use." She said. They left the tunnels and Mae sighed. "We cannot possibly fly in that old wreck." 3PO stated. "We gotta keep moving. Find someone who can translate that dagger. Like a helpful droid." Poe said. Mae looked at the ship. "I suggest we return to the Millennium Falcon at once." 3PO said almost demanded. "They would be waiting at the Falcon for us to return." Mae said. "Yeah, they'll throw us in the Pits of Griq." Finn said. "Yeah. And use you as a target droid." Poe added. Mae looked at Rey and walked to her. They both looked out and Mae sighed. "Keep them safe for a bit... I'll deal with him." Mae said. Rey nodded and walked off. Mae had her lightsaber with her then she put it on her waist, walking away from the others. 

She saw his ship coming towards her, she got her lightsaber out and ready to attack. She had to time it perfectly or she would be hurt. She watched the black blur come to her. She turned her lightsaber on, watching. She turned around and started running off as his ship was riding closer to her. She took a deep breath before jumping up and flipping backwards. She cut the wing off his ship as she then landed on the ground. She turned to watch his ship crash. She closed her eyes as it was meant to happen. "Mae!!" Rey yelled at her. "They got Chewy!!" She yelled as Mae rushed to the ship. Mae stopped before reaching her arm out to use the force. The ship stopped and started coming to her. Rey watched then started to help her. "Stop.. I can do it." Mae said. Finn and Rey watched hopelessly. She sees Kylo Ren walk out perfectly fine from his crashed ship. "Don't you start.." Mae yelled. The ship got closer to the land before Kylo forced it to continue it's path. Mae used two hands as she tried with the forcing the ship to land. "Ben, stop!!" She yelled as she let her anger go. Electric ran out of her fingers hitting the ship. Mae opened her eyes and cried out. "Chewy!!" Mae and Rey yelled. Kylo stood there shocked that Mae could have done that. She fell to her knees and looked at her hands, she killed Chewbacca. She was a monster... Rey helped her up and in the ship. "I killed Chewy..." she whispered. "It wasn't your fault." Rey said. "It was though." Mae said. "No. It was Ren. He made you do it." Finn said reassuring. Mae got up. "I killed Chewy. I am a monster... That power came from me..." She said trying to tell them. "Did you have a vision..." Rey asked which made Mae nod. "Tell me." Rey said. Mae stood there and started pacing. "I had a vision of the throne of the Sith. And who was on it..." She said uneasy. "Ren?" Both of them asked. "And me... I stood there and there was your body at my feet, Rey..." Mae said. Rey hugged her and rubbed her back.

"Mae, you are stronger than the darkness within you... I believe you can be the Jedi you wanted to be." Rey said. Mae smiled softly. "Rey... I have to tell you something. Your whole family isn't gone..." Mae said. Rey looked at her. "You are my half sister..." Mae said with a slight smile. "You have the same father as me." Mae said. Rey looked at her shocked then hugged her again. "I have a sister..." She whispered. "An older sister..." Mae said smiling. Finn watched as they had their touching family reunion. "We've only got 8 hours left. So, what are we gonna do?" Poe asked them. "What can we do? We gotta go back to base." Finn said looking at Rey sitting, thinking. "We don't have time to go back. We are not giving up. If we do that, Chewie died for nothing." Poe stated. "Poe, Chewie had the dagger!" Finn exclaimed. "Well, then we gotta find another way." Poe said.

"Well, there isn't. That was the only clue to the wayfinder thing, and it's gone." Finn said. "So true. The inscription lives only in my memory now." 3PO stated in thought. They both look at the droid in shock. "Hold on. The inscription that was on the dagger is in your memory?" Poe asked. They continue to talk and Mae comes back to them. "I had a little bad luck on Kijimi. But if this mission fails, it's all been for nothing. All we've done, all this time." Poe said. "We're all in this." Finn said before looking at Rey. "Until the end." He continued. Rey takes his hand, Mae watched the three as she felt the pull again. She ignored it again and closed her eyes. "For Chewie." Rey said. Mae watched the group. Poe offered his hand to Mae. "Hands?" She asked smiling a bit. "Just take it." Poe said which she then took laughing softly. Finn held Mae's hand.

"For Chewie. Kijimi." Poe said as they were in a circle.