𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤...

Mae looked at Luke then grabbed Rey's staff

Mae looked at Luke then grabbed Rey's staff. She needed to take her anger out on him, he left her without saying goodbye. She hit his head which made Luke look at her shocked that she even hit his head with her staff. "You left me! No goodbye... No anything!" She yelled at him before throwing Rey's staff at Rey, she did it lightly so it didn'y hurt. "I believed in you... You were my teacher... A father when I had no one." She said. Mae stormed off to leave Rey and him to talk. She couldn't believe he would do that to her... She was bad even if it had been years that he was gone from her. Mae felt the connection with Kylo and let it happen. "I see you are angry.." He said through their connection. "I don't want to talk." She turned around. "I'm already mad at you for killing Han!" She yelled at him before leaving to the ship. She knew she was going to regret yelling at the both of them when she was calmer... but now... She was beyond the point where sorry would help her. This would be a long day.

"Master Skywalker? Master Skywalker? I'm from the Resistance. Your sister Leia sent me. We need your help. Hello?" Rey called through the door of where Luke was staying. "Go away!" Luke pouted like a little kid. Mae watched as this was going to be long. She rolled her eyes as Rey left to get Luke's lightsaber before telling Chewbacca to burst through the door. Which he gladly did, Chewbacca roared at him. "Chewie, what are you doing here?" Luke asked. Chewbacca roared again. "He said you're coming back with us." Rey said. "How did you find me?" Luke asked the two. "Long story we'll tell you in the Falcon." Mae said looking at him still angry but not enough to yell at him again. Luke blinked as he looked at Mae. "Falcon? Wait. Where is Han?" Luke asked with a confused expression. Mae teared up and Chewbacca roared sadly. "That's a story for next time." Mae said. "Mae, you never told me about you and Kylo's relationship." Rey said starting to talk with her. "We were best friends..." She said before pausing to continue her story. "I would say more than best friends." Luke replied. Mae blinked shocked at what he had said. Did he know about everything they were? "Wait... Did you know about us?" She asked shocked. Did they not hide that they were close good enough?

Meanwhile with Kylo. He walked into Snoke's throne room. "Tied to a string, indeed, General Hux. Well done. The Resistance will soon be in our grasp." Snoke said as Kylo entered the room. "Thank you, Supreme Leader." Hux said. Sometimes, he thought of rude nicknames to just see what he does but he knew not to say anything. Hux leaves the room leaving the two in there. "You wonder why I keep a rabid cur in a such a place of power? The cur's weakness, properly manipulated... Can be a sharp tool. How's your wound?" Snoke said. "It's nothing." Kylo said kneeling down. "Hmm. The mighty Kylo Ren. When I found you... I saw what all masters live to see. Raw, untamed power. And beyond that, something truly special. The potential of your bloodline. A new Vader. Now I fear... I was mistaken. Maybe it was that girl that you love instead." Snoke said looking directly at him. Kylo took a deep breath as he controlled his anger. He couldn't let Snoke know he had a weakness for the childhood friend. Kylo looks up directly at him. "I've given everything I have to you. To the dark side." He said. "Take that ridiculous thing off." Snoke demanded which Kylo listened. On his face, he had a large scar. "Yes, there it is. You have too much of your father's heart in you, young Solo." Snoke said. Kylo started to feel the anger rise. "I killed Han Solo. When the moment came I didn't hesitate." Ren stated. Snoke looked down upon him. " And look at you, the deed split your spirit to the bone. You were unbalanced... Bested by a girl who had never held a lightsaber! You failed!" Snoke yelled. Ren stood up having all the anger rise. Snoke shot lightning at him making him fly across the room. "Skywalker lives. The seed of the Jedi Order lives.... As long as it does, hope lives in the galaxy. I thought you would be the one to snuff it out. Alas, you're no Vader. You're just a child in a mask." Snoke said. Ren glared at him before leaving.