Coffee to go - 3.4

Beginne am Anfang

"..But you were present I saw you, So why didn't you help?-"

Emily froze in her spot her eyes flickered she bit down on her strawberry glossed lips, "...Well I..."

Priyanka grabbed a hold of Cheng Bi Yu's hand, "..Let's go Emerson.." she spoke rather agitated.

"...Wait!-" Emily shouts Cheng Bi Yu steps right in her tracks turning back to the female lead, "..Emerson do you think we could maybe talk?..." she asked her head bent.

Priyanka rolled her eyes flicking her head back she grits her teeth, "..Em let's just go!.." her grip tightened on her arm.

A ghost smile appeared on Cheng Bi Yu's lips she turned to Priyanka, "..I'll  just hear her out. I'll be right behind you," Priyanka reluctantly agrees turning to leave she glared daggers at the pretentious Emily.

Cheng Bi Yu stood in her spot her arms crossed over her chest "..So..what is it you want to talk about?.." Cheng Bi Yu questioned.

Emily began to fidget almost whispering, "...I know I shouldn't be asking this after all that happened but here it goes..." she bit her lip, "..Will you continue to help me out with Nathalie?"

Cheng Bi Yu dropped her arms resting her hands in her pockets she arched her brows,"...Nope!-" Cheng Bi Yu deadpanned.

"...Why?-" Emily's face paled, "..But you promised you would continue to help me. You have to help me I'm too weak against Nathalie she'll devour me. She'll even try to steal back Nick from me-" Emily stepped forth desperately latching onto Cheng Bi Yu's arm pleading.

Cheng Bi Yu removed her hands from her pocket. Cheng Bi Yu roughly brushed her off, "..That's not my problem anymore you wanted Nick you got him by all kinds of means so shouldn't you face your own problems?.." she narrowed her green eyes, "...Instead of hiding behind me like a scared little girl?!.."

Emily's forehead wrinkled a frown played on her strawberry glossed lips. This was the first time her pushover of a sister had gone back on something she needed so badly.

Emily pleads her eyes moistened, "-Emerson you're the only one who can help me please...."

Cheng Bi Yu scuffed, "..Still not my problem. You're an adult Emily solve your problems yourself and stop bringing me into your shit!..." with that said Cheng Bi Yu turns to leave on cue the female lead collapsed on the white tiled floor crying.

Cheng Bi Yu sighed as she eyed the female lead at the corner of her eye, "Tsk." she clicks her tongue then advised the pretentious girl, "..If  I were you I'd  save my tears for the shit show coming your way..." Cheng Bi Yu again clicked her tongue, "Bye sister..."

Emily felt a stab to her chest her mind still trying to comprehend what happened. "..Did she really just reject me?!-" Emily fisted her dress, "...That bitch thinks she can reject me! Humph if it wasn't because I needed her help does she think I'd give her face?!.."

Emily scrawled getting off the floor, "...Hahaha! You think I'd give you face? Emerson, you're a nobody..." she dusted off her dress she scuffed, "...And to think I ruined my favorite dress for that trash!.. "

Emily bit her lip then calmly breath in, "Calm down Emily. You still need the bitch's help...You'll just have to do a little more convincing and the fool will cave like she's alway done..."

Emily puts in the combination to her locker, "Click!.." the lock sounded she pulls it opening grabbing her purse. She whistles a popular tune leaving, "Fall beneath my feet!..."

Seeing Cheng Bi Yu come into view Priyanka speaks, "...Hey I have to go home a little early Teddy's feeling sick. You don't mind going home alone do you? Because I could stay-" Priyanka urgently packed up her things.