Chapter 35: Boy, We're Dangerous

Start from the beginning

"Stefan?!" I shouted in the house. No response.

Then suddenly, I heard someone groan.

"Elena..." someone said painfully.

I looked around me to see anyone.

"Hello?!" I said.

I walked towards the living room and bar and looked around. My eyes finally hit Damon crushed on shattered pieces of glass on the ground of the bar.

"Damon?!" I said. He looked horrible!

I ran towards him and got on my knees. He was groaning and breathing heavily.

"What should I do?!" I said almost sick looking at the blood.

"Get..the stake..out.." he said painfully.

I looked at his stomach and a wooden stake was forced right into the center.

"Oh my god," I said covering my hand on my mouth. I mean i've seen a stake in many other vampires before but it just felt like I had the stake in my stomach when I saw Damon in pain...

"Please...Elena, quickly.." Damon tried to say.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him. I stared at the blood oozing out of his stomach and the brown stake that surrounded it all.

Damon took my hand's into his and placed it on the wooden stick.

"Please," he begged. He looked at me in pain and I swear, it felt as if we had a moment of silence to ourselves there.

Tears began to fall from my eyes..It hurt so much to see him in pain even though I saw many vampires with stakes before.

"Okay.." I said.

I gently pulled the stake out from his stomach and dropped it. He immediately let out a sign of relief and I held him. I didn't let him go...I didn't want to...

"Are you okay?!" I said. "Who did this?"

I continued to hold him against me.

He finally let go and we stopped.

His face was an inch apart from mine.

I could feel his icy breath cover my face as well as his sweet smell indulging me.

His eyes continued to flicker from my eyes to my lips.

Something about Damon made him so dangerous...this was dangerous. He was captivating that he made you hooked to him. And no matter how hard you wanted to let go...you couldn't. I couldn't let go.

He inched closer to me leaving a 1/2 inch between our lips. Our noses were pressed against each other...

I moved in closer leaving the tiniest space between us, We were locked.

He couldn't take it anymore, I knew he couldn't.

Damon finally traced his hand down my spine and locked his arm on my back.

He leaned in to kiss me so sweetly...

I finally gave in.

I traced my hands from his back to his shoulders and place them on his cheeks and i kissed him.

There was no going back from this point and we both knew it.

He quickly used his speed to pick us both up. Damon pinned me against a wall keeping his hand firmly placed on my waist as he pressed against me continuing to kiss me.

We kissed each other like we were lost lovers reunited. He kissed my neck, my cheeks, my forehead... I brought his lips back to mine as he bit them sending shiver down my whole body. I couldn't stop. I kissed his lips so hard and hugged him so that my lips pressed against his neck. He held me as we both breathed heavily.

I kissed his neck and softly bit it. We brought our lips back as they continued to move...move like never before.

He couldn't stop and neither could II knew this was wrong but, I didn't know why...I couldn't think straight right now and I all I knew was that I needed his lips on mine.

So wrong yet, so right...

Suddenly, we heard someone come in.

We both straightened ourselves as he picked me off the wall.

"Damon...Elena?" Alexandria said questionable looking at us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAY THERE IT IS IT BROKE MY HEART WRITING THIS,, MY POOR BABY STEFAN

Well, I know a lot of you wanted this, so enjoy ;)

Leave your comments and vote if you want more and tell me how it is.

Love you all and thank you for all your support, I read everything and i cannot thank you all enough!