Chapter 36: Moment of Peace? Nah..

Gonna try to make the story as best is it can be because my writing has improved! Also, It would mean the world to me if you guys would check out my other story which is a romance novel. IT HAS PAUL WESLEY!!! Please, please, please read it & enjoy my loveliessss 😘

~~

Alex's P.O.V.

I think I had just walked into life's worst mistake.

I....I had no words.

I just saw my brother kiss my other brother's girlfriend...

This was too much.

"Damon..." I said painfully.

Oh my god, Stefan. Poor Stefan, what is he going to do when he finds out..I couldn't bear to think of his reaction..

"Alexandria..I-" He looked at Elena who had a painful/confused look on her face. Damon had a hand wrapped around her waist and he slowly let go it when I noticed it.

"I need some time to think, okay." I nodded my head to myself and turned around to leave.

This is going to be trouble...

Elena's P.O.V. [Added more life to her like you guys wanted =)]

I can't believe what I just did.

Oh my god.

I kissed Damon.

I really kissed him.

I felt so guilty at that moment but I couldn't help to say that it was one of the best kisses in my life. Now that I thought of it, if Alex hadn't walked in, who knows how far we would've gone...

This kiss was electrifying yet, it had passion and love.

It was like the adrenaline came over me and I couldn't help but fall into Damon's arms.

Then it hit me. Stefan. MY Stefan.

I can't believe that after all Stefan has done for me I let him down. I betrayed him and I didn't know what to do now...

The guy I'm supposed to love was thrown into the trash when I choose Damon.

"Listen, Elena.." Damon looked into my eyes.

"Damon.." I stopped trying to think of the right words to say.

"Whatever we have, whatever this is, isn't right...right now. We're hurting Stefan by going behind his back and it isn't fair for him. He's gonna be crush-"

He stopped me. "What about what you feel Elena?" He was angry.

He took my hand and put it on my heart and came close to my body.

"Tell me that what you're feeling in there isn't real.." His eyes shined against the light as he talked. He just looked so perfect, so flawless yet, so hurt.

"Damon, I-" I stopped. Maybe I was falling for Damon, maybe he was the one for me...

I thought about it. When I was with Damon I was free, it was like I didn't know what happened next. There was always adventure and fun and I was carefree and...happy..

He cared for me just as much as Stefan did and he loved me, I knew it. At that moment when he was standing there looking at me with such hope, I knew.

We both stood still and he held me. Our foreheads touched and we just looked at each other.

He let out a small sigh and furrowed his eyebrows. Then he slowly leaned in but, stopped. he was so close I could feel his icy breath against my face. I could feel his warmth radiating over me. His touch sent tingles down my spine and right there, it just felt good. I didn't think, I didn't listen, I just did what my heart was telling me.