10- so what?

5 days later

"Today is the day!" Sharrkan said excited about the battle we had planned today at noon. "Calm down! It's morning!" Pisti complained as she ate her food. I sat on the opposite side of Sharrkan and you could tell how fired up he was for this battle. "I can't wait to see what Jin has under her belt," King Sinbad said and smiled at me. His eyes were sincere, but the way he said it was weird. 

"Leave the poor girl alone," Ja'far whispered to the king and elbowed him in the stomach. The king whines in pain and continued to eat the food on his plate. "Miss Jin have you practiced?" Hakuryuu asked with the sweetest eye smile.  'Awww he's adorable' I thought. "I did, Morgiana helped me a lot," I answered and looked to my left, she was next Alibaba and I smiled. She had helped me with my speed, and defense skills. "It was an honor to help you, Miss Jin," She politely replied. 

"How is Jin when she's fighting?" Pisti curiously asked Alibaba. "Nightmarish," He shivered. "Stop overreacting Alibaba," I muttered into his ear. He nodded his head. "Really? She looks the opposite," Hakuryuu replied to Alibaba. Then all the generals butt into the conversation. 

"Can we just go back to eating?" I asked, irritated with the conversation taking place right now. I just wanted to eat in peace and not be hearing about the fight I am having in just a few hours. "Okay, sorry," Alibaba apologized. 

"You ready Jin?" Asked the white-haired male as he gets ready. We all were in the beach, both Sharrkan and I agreed on the sandy shore. "Thought you wouldn't ask," I sassed. The sand was dense and hard, like stone. This was going to be fun. We had agreed on hand to hand combat since I have never used a sword. 

"King Sinbad will be the referee," Alibaba mentioned and started to draw a huge box on the sand. "If one of you pass the line, the one inside the line will win." I nod my head in agreement to the rules set by Pisti. "Hand to hand combat and magic is allowed, but please Sharrkan don't go ham with it." 

"I have clearly got these," Sharrkan bragged as he cracked his knuckles. He wasn't going to go easy, which reminded me of Nastu. "Clearly he didn't see our training sessions." Alibaba whispered and shook his head.  "Don't underestimate your opponent just cause she's a girl," Mystras muttered as he looked intently at the sand at his feet. "Let him do just that, she is clearly setting a trap," Hinahoho replied to the quiet red hair man. 

"Can we start already?" Sharrkan said impatiently as he jumped up and down. 

'Talk about wanting a fight, he's so excited' I thought. He might underestimate me cause one, he doesn't know me and second cause I'm a girl. This was going to be an interesting battle. 

"Jin, are you ready?" King Sinbad asked. His eyes bore a questioning look. Like if he was trying to guess who would win this. 

"Of course," I replied and gave the king a smirk. I don't know where I got that courage, but what can I say? Nastu really did a number on my spontaneous behavior. The king was taken a back by my gesture, which seems to surprise the others watching. Ja'far lightly shook his head in what seemed like disappointment. 

"Ready! On my count!" The king shouted and raise his right arm. 

"Three, Two, ONE!" And in a flash did a cutting motion with his arm. Sharrkan ran from his side to mine in mere seconds. He jumped and raised his leg. I reacted in time and threw his foot away with as much force as I could. He stumbled a bit, but quickly recovered. It was my turn to be on the offensive. Since I notice butterflies around him, I felt a kind of magic in him.  Like when I first met Aladdin, but with way less butterflies and not was noticeable. 

"5%: sense," I whispered, if he was going to use magic so was I. With the butterflies around him, his force and speed doubled. I was having trouble keeping up with his movements and couldn't predict his plan. A few shoves and minor punches. Things I would get at Fairytail if I got on Laxus's nerves, which is surprisingly always.

 I barely avoided a side kick to my stomach. The sand kept on getting to my face, making to even harder to see and feel the vibration and movement of the sand.  With my senses heightened, I had a better chance now. I heard whispers and the sounds of clothes. I closed my eyes for a better way of predicted movement of Sharrkan. 

'LEFT' 

I pivot to my right and Sharrkan moved forward. Now was my chance. I grabbed his shoulder and smashed to the ground. He was quick to retaliate and used his heel to kick the middle of my spine. Pain overwhelmed my back, but I didn't let that hold me down. I stood my ground and held him forcefully on the sandy ground. He squirms and wiggles and with the constant moving and friction, he was able to break free. With my body trying to kept up with him and my senses. A barrage of kicks came from everywhere. My body ached from the intense pain. 

 I'm left with a scrambled mess of a plan. What was I going to do now? 

"Looks like you are ready to give up?" He teased. I cracked a smile. "Nope, when it comes to fighting I never give in," I replied as he stood his position. His footing was strong and it would take a lot of force to move that. 'There is always weak points in your opponents' I was starting to have a plan to win. "The fact you haven't attacked me now means you're scared to hurt a girl," I tease as I give my position away. I wanted  him to see me vulnerable and not ready to defend myself. He shook his head violently as a response to my words. I could feel that crawling under his skin. 'He really just like Nastu' 

"I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE A GIRL," Sharrkan roared. I stepped back. Maybe too under his skin. Everyone who were watching got a step closer, just in case Sharrkan did something dangerous. I held my hand to them and smiled. "Just me and Sharrkan." That seem to relax King Sinbad and just him. Alibaba looked scared and Aladdin's eyes filled with worry. I wouldn't lose this. I couldn't. I balled my fists and dung the sole of my left foot on the rough sand. "10%: speed." 

I moved so quickly, it felt like time had stopped at my command. I lifted my knee and kneed him square middle of his stomach, the same thing I did to Alibaba. When I stopped the spell, he was up in air. He appeared confused at how he gotten there. He wasn't fast enough to defend himself. He had let himself vulnerable, thinking I wasn't capable of much.  I jumped as high as I could and took a hold of his shoulders and tossed him across the box. He flew by the box and landed in a sand dune, softening his landing. Lucky him. 

"Jin is the winner!" The purple haired ruler announced. The crowd that was accumulating over at least a hundred. 'Since when had they been here?' I just jogged quickly to Sharrkan. I offered him my hand. He smirked and jumped up. "Thank you for that amazing fight, next time we do it with swords." He smiled with his eyes and held him hand out to me. I shook it and laughed. "Okay, I agree with that." With that we both laughed and completely forgot that we were having an intense fight just seconds ago.

"You deserved to be the winner, I guess I underestimated you, I apologize." He bowed and apologize. He also asked if I wanted to learn how to use a sword from him, I said yes. 

~

"Seems like they both forgot what just happened a minute ago?" Pisti questioned. She arched her blonde eyebrows. "Don't ruin the moment, Sharrkan isn't bitter that he didn't win." Mystras said and crossed his arms.  "They act like they're siblings," Alibaba said with a confused tone.

"Let's go inside, I'm straving!" I said ignoring the confused looks I was getting. Food was the only thing on my mind. 

"Let's go then!" Sharrkan followed behind me. Everyone followed suit, not questioning the black- hair monster(me). 

Guess I made a new friend and I had to beat the ever loving crap out of him to notice me as an equal.