4- sunshine

THIRD PERSON 

"I am very sorry if I caused trouble to you or anyone else ." The black-haired female said , bowing in front of Ja'far. His face showing no emotions. Like if he does show them, she would attack him. He didn't know if he wanted to find her. 

Jin looks up at the sky at the void it fills. The air ever so still and the sky filled with clouds.Like the time stopped in between them. 

"There is no need to apologize,  you did nothing wrong except for breaking into the castle,"
Ja'far explained to Jin looking for any facial expressions that would tell him something about her. She let out a smile at his reply.

'Who in the world are you ?'  Thought the freckled albino male .

"I will accept any punishments for what I did !" Jin shouted on the rooftop swiftly moving towards the floor. With caution Jin moved slowly towards Ja'far. He didn't know what to do. He swiftly went behind her. Ja'far reacted and slashed the butt of his chain towards the back of her neck and landed a hit without reaction from her. She fell almost instantly right when the chain made contact.

She was knocked out cold. She didn't even try to fight back. Jin knew this was going to happen. 

As Ja'far was going to carry the female to the jail , he looked at her closely and saw just how beautiful she was. 

'She is very beautiful '

Then carried her bridal style to the cells .

After placing her in the care of the doctors and guards of the jail , he went back to his quarters .

Shortly after telling Sinbad what happened at the roof.

-~-

JIN

'What happened?'

Panic started to rise inside me. My body paralyzed by fear. My adrenaline starts to go up by what feels like a billion. I open my eyes to see a grey slated and cold floor .

The cold floor gave me a shiver down my spine. 'What a choice in clothes today' I thought and mentally cuss myself. 

Looking more to my front are bars and, more further guards. Jail? 

"She's awake." Said one of the guards moving his sword towards the bars. I just stayed quiet and stared at the grey flooring. The guard next to him whispers something to him and he turns away and walks off.

"My apologies, he's new and very nervous so don't mind him. " The guard looked like he was in his 30's and looked very mature. He smiled sweetly and looked welcoming even if I was in a jail cell. Soon the jail was filled with silence and cold, freezing even.

"The name is Leon ,what's your name , miss ?"Leon starts a conversation.

I hesitate to say anything to him in spite of what my heart is telling me. I should talk back, he wanted to talk to me, someone who is in a jail cell, who could be someone evil. Leon moved and slowly walks away in defeat. I felt a ping of guilt. 

"My name is Jin and I am sorry if I did something wrong "

Then Leon looks my way and smiles .He motions towards a chair, and grabs it and takes it to where my cell was. Then a beautiful conversation blossoms.

Leon talked about his family , a beautiful wife and three kids (Two girls and one boy).
He continued to talk about his life and about the kingdom and it's king , King Sinbad. 

As I listened, I became more interested in what this world is. Leon kept on speaking about Sinbad and his eight generals and how strong each one is. Hours passed as we are still holding a conversation and enjoying each others company.