6- cage

THIRD PERSON

While the two were walking up to the main floor of the castle the world around seemed to be frozen in the time. No one was around and the wind stood still which was a miracle since they are in a kingdom within an island and there was always a sea breeze. The cold stone floor froze and made the halls even more chillier.

This freezing hall made Jin shiver on instinct. This was noticed by Ja'far who was just staring at the black-haired female in awe.
The air was so silent the two could hear each other's breathing and heartbeats. The two synchronized each other's breathing it stunned the two.
Their breaths were completely frost in the halls. Rubbing her arms across her chest. Ja'far suddenly felt bad leaving the female without proper clothing. Jin was wearing a yellow top with a black ripped pants and a blue skirt on top of the pants. The outfit was very strange to the people of Sindria. So much that when Jin was in the villages surrounding the huge castle people left and right were staring at the black-haired female like if she had small pox.

"I am truly sorry if I caused a ruckus here." Jin apologized while admiring her surroundings.

Ja'far looked at Jin when she wasn't looking and shook his head in defiance. The hallways marking the way to the throne room were Sinbad and the other generals are. The sunlight passing through the huge columns looked marvelous and aesthetic.

"No problem, next time pass by the guards if you wanted to talk to the king." Ja'far said sternly. Jin replied by nodding and continued to walk.

JIN

Halfway through the walk I mentally face palm myself for not making marks and remembering where I came from. From looking around the halls the king must have good taste. Continuing to walk for what seems like an endless maze. The white-haired male suddenly gestures to his left and continued to pace himself. All of sudden a huge bronze door blocks my front view. Looking at the sides was two guards watching ground. The guard at the right looked very familiar.

"Leon?" I questioned. I motioned towards Leon. He steps closer and smiles widely.

"Jin! It is nice to see you outside that horrible cell, I changed shifts with one of the other men so I couldn't have seen you sooner." Leon explained. He cracked a smile and waved at me. 

"You know this woman?" The albino man suddenly asked Leon. Poor Leon stood there like a Happy in the spotlight. I giggled at the memory.  Leon then shook the nervous look off his face and answered the question.

"Of course I was the first guard keeping watch at the time and must I say what a lovely lady, kind and beautiful."

I bowed at Leon's sweet words . No stranger has ever say such lovely things about me. Leon was surprised by the action. Waving his hands in front of his body and waving crazily.

"You don't need to bow Jin!"  Leon  shouted frantically waving his hand in front of him.

White-haired man just stood there listening and watching. Then swiftly passed by Leon and gestures Leon to open the monstrous bronze door. Leon nodded and quietly and quickly grabs the handle and pushes.

JA'FAR

The guard pushes the huge door and quickly goes back to where he stood a few seconds before. The black-haired female walk behind me and at a steady pace.

To my surprise only Sinbad, Alibaba and Aladdin were in the room. Their attention turned towards where I was walking and behind me where the lady stood. By the time me and the lady got close to the throne where Sinbad sat , she already took in the scenery of the room.

"Jin!!!!" Both shouted Alibaba and Aladdin waving at the woman.

All Jin did was wave back, understandably thinking that it wasn't smart to walk towards the king when she was thought of as a threat. She was smart. 

Sinbad saw the behavior and smiled at Jin. Sinbad gestures at Jin to walk forward. She does she was told, like a little child.

"Ja'far, you didn't tell me that she was a beauty!"  Sinbad said looking at Jin's figure. The poor lady looked so uncomfortable and displeased with the king's behavior. Awkward silence filled the monster sized room.

"Well, Jin can you tell us what you were doing trespassing the palace?" Sinbad asked,brushing off the strange glares from Alibaba.

"Well, as I told the white-haired man, I was teleported a few miles from here and made my way to the castle and wanted to check the palace quickly and quietly, but I guess I did quite the opposite." Jin said giving a grin while twirling her fingers against each other.
Sinbad was quiet and seemed to be thinking which was surprising considering that he doesn't think much.

JIN

After telling them what really was going on their faces softened and seemed to be glad I wasn't up to something horrid. While the others were talking I remember the name of the white-haired male. I deeply thought what was going to happen now.

I looked up from my lowered head and saw that all of them were staring at me. I motioned towards Alibaba and Aladdin.

"Jin, we have decided that you are going to stay until further notice and going under questioning." King Sinbad said holding power in his voice. I admired that.

I nodded to what was concluded.

I then bowed to the king which became flustered at the sudden action.

"Also, please call me Sinbad, I hate titles. " I laughed,  it reminded me of the princess of Foire that she hated when I called her by her title.

"Thank you all for your forgiveness and mercy." I said looking at them all with a soft and kind smile.

"Ja'far take her to the guest room next to you so if she would want something she will have to tell you." Sinbad ordered Ja'far which seemed to wanted to resist , but didn't due to the fact that Alibaba and Aladdin used their puppy eyes to win Ja'far over. Which worked. For a guy that looks like he can kill faster then you can say 'Happy is a retard' he was very soft.

Which is meant in a good way.