7- waiter

THIRD PERSON

As the two were walking towards the sleeping quarters the world seemed empty. Silent and deadly, two things that go together perfectly for people who enjoy isolation.

"You will be in the room opposite of me." The white-haired male said plainly. Walking with both of his hands gripping the daggers in his sleeves. Hidden in plain sight.

Ja'far still didn't trust the woman.

Jin just nodded signaling that she heard what he said. She took this peaceful time to look around the place she walked from and to.

The palace was absolutely beautiful and might have some secrets which interested the short female quite a bit. Ja'far kept his eyes and ears on the lady behind him. After all that happened in just a few days he still didn't believe what she says at all. In just a couple of minutes they arrived at the sleeping quarters that Jin would stay at.

JIN

We arrived at the door of my new room and just stood there in silence.

I took this opportunity to talk a bit with Ja'far.

"I don't think you believe what I say is true." I question him. Sounding a bit hurt by the fact that after all this time he might ease down and think that I wasn't a threat also no harm to no one else.

I would never use my full power ever again. I promised myself . He stood there emotionless and cold. No reaction at all like if he wasn't breathing. The moment was still and frozen.

"I am truly sorry for saying this but," He paused a bit then continued. 

"I do not trust what you say to be true. Also it can not be a coincidence that you show up at the palace without question and did in secret , there must be a reason you are here and I think that it is not a good idea to bring you here , but the king says so , so I must follow the orders that were given to me."

I nodded in agreement.  I wouldn't trust myself either. He finished his sentence to open the door and brings his hand up to show me the inside.

I gasped in surprise for what was inside. 

It was beautiful and regal. I couldn't believe what I was seeing and the fact that I would be staying for even a while making me a little happier.
Ja'far just stayed at the door and watched me and my reaction.
Turning around to see the room 360° my head started to spin.

"It is so beautiful and spacious." The words seemed to flow out for my mouth and into the air.

JA'FAR

After looking at the inside of the room she just stood there and whispered.

"It is so beautiful and spacious."

Understanding what she said and to what context it was meant for was a confusing question. Without saying anything the both of us stood to no avail for conversation.
I stood there not knowing what to do or what to say.
"Well, if you ever need anything or have a question please come to me , I do not mind." I stated softly and shortly.

"Okay, thank you for everything, you aren't as bad as I thought." She spoke softly like if it was a confession instead of a reply.

I did not know what to say after the words she spoke. Being absolutely afraid of what I might answer back. I was just there standing like a fool, I was very struck with the innocent sentence made by Jin. She also noticed my unwillingness to reply to her words. It seemed like she knew how unready I was by that and began to bow at me for the situation. 

"No!No, You don't have to do that!" I said loudly ,I cringed at myself and cursing myself for being to loud. Jin just stared at me and smile at my behavior. 

"You are too kind, Mr. Jaf'ar." When she uttered those words I shook my head in indication at she didn't have to say that cause we might be the same or near the same age. Her mouth agape to this new information. 

"Well, have a good night. I will see you in the morning,but also the maids will be in your room in a couple of minutes so please tell them that you are here." I told her all she needed to know right now for the time being. She took the news very swiftly and waved good night and headed inside the room that was covered with lights. I waved back and headed for my own room to catch up on my work for today and tomorrow so I can show Jin the palace and its wonders , also to find out more about her so I find out what really is going on. 

For now I really can see that she is good. 

For now.

JIN 

I kept on exploring the room and it was humongous! There was so more spare and the bed was absolutely spacious , it had space for 100 people. Almost everyone back at the guild. 

I plumped on the fluffy feathered bed and stayed there for minutes. Then I heard a knock on the door and remembered that Ja'far said that maids were coming and I had to let them in. So I did. 

"Hello, it is so nice to meet you! I saw you earlier in the afternoon." A maid with blonde hair said and walked up to me and gave me a small and quick hug then moved so the other maid could introduce herself. 

"You look just like my old friend. You are absolutely beautiful!" Commented the maid. She was a bit older than the other one , but had the same blonde hair as that one.

"Your names are?" I asked politely making sure I catch their names. 

"My name is Gaia and she is my mother Antheia." Gaia said and smiled. I nodded and inserted their names in my head. 

"My name is Jin , it is also very nice to meet you both!" 

They both squealed in joy and said that the other residents of the palace don't appreciate the maids and treat them sweetly as I just did. Then both of them got to work and saw that I didn't have clothes expect the ones one my back. They use the clothing ruler and began to take my sizes and to see what kind of style I would look good in. After a good thirty minutes they showed me some clothing patterns. I ended up with a blue and violet one that complemented my eyes and my hair. With that they did some extra work then left several minutes later. 

Sitting at the edge of my bed, I stared at the huge window in front of me and sighed. I let my mind go wild and thoughts soon filled my worried head.

How in the world was I going to get back to FairyTail?