The Little Goth Kid Jacob

So... I couldn't find the original version of this song, but the guy that covers it IS FREAKING AMAZING!!!! The song is called "One Lonely Visitor" by Chevelle. (Tbh: I might actually like the cover more than the original) Also I'll give you guys a cue to play the song.

They refused to do anything unnatural to Aria's body, so it remained untouched but any of the funeral directors. Her body laid pale and lifeless in the closed casket as many people gathered around. She wore a white dress, which showed much of her breast. Barry looked around the cemetery, noticing a young boy, about the age of 15 standing alone behind everyone. He was quite a distance away from everyone. He wore a black sweatshirt, skinny jeans, and black converse. His hair covered his eyes, so Barry couldn't see where the boy was looking. He turned back to the funeral, watching as they covered the casket in dirt.

Hours later they were done, and Barry looked at the grave stone dedicated to Aria. He touched in, then looked down at the ground below him. He turned around and started to walk away until he noticed the kid again. The boy pointed a slim finger to Aria's grave which Barry ran to. He could hear almost silent, muffled yelling.

Below him, Aria's eyes shot open, and she started gasping for air.

~play song~

She barely had any.
"Someone! Help me!" She screamed as loud as she could, which wasn't very loud since her mouth was very dry.
"Help me!" She screamed again. It took several minutes but Barry used his speed to dig up the dirt covering her coffin.
"Help me!" She screamed. A loud knocking came from the other side of the coffin, then the lid lifted up, revealing Barry.
"Barry!" She screamed. Barry couldn't believe his eyes. He looked around for the kid, but he was nowhere in sight. Aria gripped Barry tightly as he helped her up.
"You're supposed to be dead! Not that I have a problem with you being alive but... I watched you die." He brushed back some of the hair that was in her face.
"We need to get you to see Caitlin." He picked her up bridal style, and held her closely as he ran to Star-Labs.
"Barry!" The white dress Aria was wearing flowed behind her when she walked in a ghostly way. She was still very pale, yet she hadn't eaten in a week.
"Caitlin!" Barry yelled loudly. She rushed into the room, her red locks flowing behind her. Cisco rushed behind her.
"Holy shit is that-" Cisco didn't even finish his sentence by the time she practically collapsed in Barry's arms.
"Get her some food, something with protein in it," Caitlin spat. Cisco reached in his pocket and threw Barry a protein bar, and the bad taste didn't bug Aria since she was so hungry.

<^>

Barry sat quietly as he watched Aria eat. She was in starlabs sweatshirt with matching sweats, her hair up in a messy bun.
"Take a picture. It will last longer." She glared glared at the less unattractive version of Vic Fuentes, (Cisco,) in the room.
"You shouldn't be alive, unless someone hot wired your brain-" Cisco stopped talking when he heard Caitlin help. Aria wasn't very strong, so she stayed seated eating her raw green pumpkin seeds. (The actual seed of the pumpkin has protein in it and literally always picks me up when I haven't eaten.) She stuffed a handful of seeds in her mouth before slowly following Cisco.
"Who's the-"
"That's the kid-"
"Jacob!" Everyone said simultaneously.
"Jacob?" Everyone questioned. Aria looked completely stunned to see the small boy standing in front if her. They both hugged each other tightly, as if neither wanted to let go.
"I've been looking for you for ages and now your-"
"Aria, something wrong. Every time I remember something I lash out and it's so painful..."
"Am I the only one that's going to ask who the goth kid is?" Mumbled Cisco.
"This is my half brother Jacob. Jacob that's Barry, Caitlin, and Cisco."
"Where's the fourth? I remember hearing a fourth." Aria's eyes shot to Barry as her grip on her brother shot tighter.
"He's gone."

A/N

I'm going back and editing so I'm sorry if you guys have to wait longer to have an update. This editing needed done desperately.