No Shirt No Pants

A/N I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that's been reading and getting this so many reads so quickly.

Edited by the gracious __miss_thor__

<^>

Barry ran faster than ever to Metal Man.
"Barry! He's a car!" He stopped running and looked around.

"A car? You're joking right?" Cisco shook his head then remembered Barry can't see him.

"No. He's a car, the amount of metal it's sensing and the vibration of the atoms was off the charts. I'm trying to track him but the metal he turned into is just like any other car, I had him for a second then it just stopped." Barry looked down and ran back home only to find that Aria was still sound asleep. He smiled at her and sat down on the floor next to her, turning on the TV. She moved slightly, still in a deep sleep. Barry turned on the sound for the TV watching the news. Her hand fell off the couch onto Barry's chest, snuggled into the crease of his neck.

He looked up at her, smiling and laying his head down on her hand, dazing off into a deep sleep.

<^>

Aria woke up with Barry asleep on the ground next to her. She smiled and let her eyes adjust. Looking around she lightly shook Barry and he awoke.

"Hey," he said smiling. She laughed.

"Hey, thanks a lot for letting me stay." He sat up and smiled.

"Anytime you want to crash here, you're welcome."
She stood up looking at her clothes.

"Crap! It's 10. Craaap! I was supposed to meet Iris at 9. How could I forget?!" Aria ran into the bathroom and grabbed her clothes.

"Do you mind taking me home? With your uhm... Superpower?"
She was serious and Barry did just that. He took her to Iris's but little did he know, she went in, changed and went into the opposite direction of meeting Iris.

<^>

"Barry, what is it?" Cisco asked.

"I followed Ari after I took her home from my place. No it's not what you think, but she didn't head where she said she was." Cisco looked confused.

"Where did she go?" Barry looked at Dr. Wells.

"Starling City..." A gasp came from Caitlin's mouth.

"Barry, I tracked this metal guy there... Word is he hurt a girl that is rumored to work with the Arrow."

Barry froze, "What was her name?" He said sternly and more strongly that he thought he would sound.

"Felicity Smoak, I think." Chimed in Cisco. Barry ran quickly to Starling City. He went to Verdant since he knew where the Arrows lair was considering he knew he was Oliver Queen.

"Oliver!" Barry yelled once he entered. Oliver came up from the cave.

"Barry? What are you-"

"This guy that turns into metal, he hurt Felicity. He hurt my friend too." He said completely out of breath. Oliver looked confused at him and opened up the door as Barry followed him into the Arrow cave.

Felicity sat in the chair, various cuts on her face and a bandage around her arm.

"Barry!" She got up from her chair and walked to him nearly tripping on her heals. She fell onto him but hugged him anyway. She smiled and finally let go.

"Why are you here?"

"My friend, Aria, she got hurt by the same guy that, did this to you. He's a uhm... Metal-human." Felicity looked confused then remembered what she told them about meta-humans.