The Strange Boys Brother

Yeah I'm introducing a new character. Yes that character is played by Dan Howell with an American accent. Psh. What?

The song thing time is actually NOT by Pierce the Veil (surprisingly) it's by a Christian rock band I've been getting to lately. Go check the song out in the YouTube link above or to the side. The band is 'Red' (that is literally the name... I know.. Such an amazing name right? Like I can name colors too! Maybe I should start a band!)

Also does anyone know how to change a Wattpad cast with the new update?

A young scrawny man with brown hair wore a black hoodie, standing in the chill under a bridge. The chill of the brisk air hit his pale skin. 'Dammit Jacob. Where are you?'

"You really shouldn't be in this part of town," said a random voice. A light flickered off into the distance.

"You should run, you're the one that should run. Trust me." A vibrant light blasted throughout the place around him. The light causing the man standing behind the black sweatshirt boy to become blind. He screamed from the darkness that now consumed his vision.

"What have you done! I can't see!" The boy quickly ran, eyes shut as he could see the world around him. Not like anyone else could, he could sense the light, feel the vibrations of the world around. The people didn't matter, only one did. A small boy who lay in a coma in a hospital, he saw everyone by the way they looked, the emotions they felt.

He could sense his brother but it was being blocked, someone else related to the young child was around. He stopped running and slid into the shadows of an alleyway, grabbing a young brunette that smelled like sweet, sweet pineapple.

"Where's my brother!" He yelled. The girls hair whipped into his face as she tried to escape his grasp, still weak from events only two days ago.

"I don't know what you mean, I swear. Please can you let go you're-" his hands all of the sudden felt arm and sticky. He looked down to see his hand slightly covered in blood,

"It's nothing. You just opened my stitches... Shit... I need to get to S.T.A.R. Labs." The young girl felt faint, and had just noticed the shimmering of his almost glowing blue eyes in front of her. She felt as if they could make her the happiest she's ever been, or past her breaking point. It was hard to look away, one of the strange mans hands went to the girls back, the other closed her eyes and she instantly slept.

He quickly picked her up and pictured the lab she had spoken of. If she was wounded why take her to S.T.AR. Labs, why not a hospital? She shared DNA with Jacob, that's all that mattered. A bright light shined and he was in the lab, a man in some sort of moving chair in front of him. A red heads cries were heard from the side of the room.

"So cool!" whispered Cisco.

"She asked to brought here, she's bleeding." Caitlin guided him to her medical area as he laid the girl down on the table, the girl moaning. "Cisco, it's Aria." Wells wheeled into the room, Cisco walking quickly in front of him. "How long has she been - where did he go?" A bright light once again entered the room as the boy held sushi in his hand, "Sorry for being hungry." he muttered. "How long has she been like this?" "one minute max maybe. You seam to deal with these type of weird things often."

"You have no idea," Cisco said. Caitlin was done in under a minute or so with Aria's stitches, but the girl was still asleep. They all stood around wondering what to do with the weird boy.

"You're Alex, Jacob's half brother aren't you?" Asked Wells.

"Depends on who you are, you should really hide Barry Allen's stuff better, or should I just call him the flash."

"You seam to have some powers of your own Mr. Rummage, care to explain?"

"Not until you tell me where my brother is or I'm gone for good."

"Your brother isn't here as you can tell, but he will be here shortly. Now while we wait on him, why don't you explain to Caitlin and Cisco how you got your powers." Alex glared at the three members, something was off about the man in the scooter thing. He could walk, he could do more than walk but was hiding it from people.

"I'll tell you all you need to know as soon as you tell me how long Barry Allen has been missing."

"There's no way you could have possibly known that." Butted in Caitlin.

"Crime has gone up in the last week or so, so I'm guessing about that long, and the suit sitting behind those doors hasn't been touched in a while, he would have obviously used it everyday."

"Who are you, Sherlock Holmes?" Cisco asked. Alex seamed to have won this fight.

"Give us one good reason why we shouldn't put you in a cage Mr. Rummage." Dr. Wells seamed to be giving Alex the death stare.

"Because who else is going to help you find the flash?"

<^>

"He should be in an abandoned warehouse off of 166." Alex said with his eyes closed, fingers on his temple.

"We'll never get there before the bomb goes off." Alex quickly touched Roy's shoulder, "touch Oliver, Oliver touch Diggle." They did as told, two seconds afterwords they were in a warehouse with a giant box in the middle.

"What just happened." Asked Roy. Oliver was a little shaken up but decided to continue on. Diggle on the other hand was acting like he had just seen Barry move using his speed for the first time all over again. He was entirely speechless.

"Fan out, Alex find a way to open that box." Alex walked up to the metal box, putting both hands on it. He pictured the metal melting under his touch, the metal leaving a hole big enough for Barry slip out of. The metal did just that, melted under his touch and soon there a hole but moments, a red blur pushed Alex of the way. A bomb exploded pushing everyone to hit the wall of the warehouse.

"Alex?" Barry asked, confusion swirling in his eyes. Barry may heal quickly but he bottom lip was cut along with various bruises along his cut clothes. His plaid shirt cut in various spots, Converse still put tightly on his feet. Only part of his body that seamed unharmed. He seamed to be in constant pain, that every movement came with such a pain he couldn't take it anymore. Barry seamed to have problems standing up.

"Get him to S.T.A.R. Labs, Felicity is on her way." Alex nodded and touched Barry's shoulder, once again a bright light flashing, but instead of being white the light was a crimson red.

"Oh my gosh Barry," Aria whispered. Alex led him to the table and laid him down as Caitlin and Cisco went to work. Barry looked at Aria and slipped into a heavy sleep. Hours later Caitlin and Cisco had finished patching up Barry, Aria now sat next to him smiling but yet in pain. She hated seeing him hurt like this but was happier than ever to have him back. She played with the ends of his hair, not caring if his hair was greasy. She was just happy to have him back.

"You should sleep, you have't slept in two days." Said Wells. Aria looked down at Wells, still not able to trust him.

"If you did this to him, I will kill you."

Wells grinned showing off his teeth, "I've killed you before Ms. Memmer, what makes you think I can't do it again."

Aria clenched her first, "Because this time it's five to one"

"You seam to forget that Slade is still alive, that he can still hurt your dear Barry."

"Go to hell." Aria snapped.

"I'm already there Aria, and there's a spot waiting for you right there next to me."