BBB

(BBB- Big Belly Burger)

Oliver noticed how hard Aria was working herself. "Aria!" Yelled Felicity as she hit Roy to the ground for the 10th time in an hour. Felicity winced she heard his body slam the hard surface of the mat. He was going to be badly bruised. "What now Felicity?" Aria was wearing her normal gear, but today she was wearing a necklace. The charm was hidden in her sports bra. "You haven't had an ounce of water. You're going to get dehydrated." Aria picked up her water bottle off the metal table, squirting some of the cold liquid into her mouth. "Happy?" She chugged the rest and helped Roy off the ground. "Want to go again?" Roy grunted and looked at her. "I think I've had enough of a beating for today." She smirked then rubbed her neck with a towel. "I will." Said Ollie from the corner. She picked up her bamboo stick, ready to take him down. Their utensils slammed together quickly and sharply. Aria moved quickly. Oliver was getting a workout. He was having a hard time keeping up with her speed. "Aria!" Yelled Felicity right as she was about to slam Ollie's face with the instrument. She stopped then rolled out of the way of his next blow. "What the hell Felicity!" Oliver took this to his advantage and slammed his stick against her leg causing her to fall to the ground. She breathed heavily, her heart racing. "You were distracted and left your guard down." He held out his hand to help her up, and the second their hands locked they both attacked again.

<^>

"Barry..." Said Caitlin as he practically collapsed on a chair. "Let me check your-" "No I'm fine... It's just..." He took a shaky deep breath as Cisco entered the room. "Where's Aria?" He asked. Barry looked like a lost puppy dog that had gotten run over by a car multiple times. "She's not coming back Cisco. I messed up big time..." Barry ran his hands across his face, remembering when him and Aria met. His eyes were started to water, and Barry hated crying.

~Flashback: Barry's Freshman Year of College~

Barry ran up the stairs throwing his backpack on the ground. He laid down on his bed, ignoring the squealing coming from outside. He opened his door to find Iris and some girl he had never seen before. Aria was wearing her hair in a ponytail, glasses frames her eyes. "Hey Iris? Could you keep it down? I have a biology test tomorrow and-" "Barry this is Aria." She waved her hand, then pushed up her glasses. Aria was way too skinny at the time, and you could tell. "Aria this is Barry." Barry nodded and noticed her biology book. "Are you in my bio class?" He asked. "Yea... I sit behind you..." He smiled at this. "Are you ready for the test?" She shrugged her shoulders. "I guess." He smiled. "Well I'll see you tomorrow."

Aria and Barry started to grow closer. Aria decided to ditch the glasses and the ponytail, considering she felt nerdy that way. Once Barry moved out, Aria moved in. She payed Mr. West her part of the rent and such, but she never mentioned her job.

~End~

"Barry, I know it seams hard right now but it will get better." Caitlin said. He looked at her. "She said she would never forgive me. She almost killed you and Cisco-" "Barry does she know." Doctor Wells cut him off as he wheeled into the room. "No..." Dr. Wells looked around. "She can't know yet." Barry nodded then went back to staring at the floor. He looked around, time seaming to move to move by so slowly.

<^>

It had almost a week since Aria left Barry, but Barry wasn't giving up. Aria was picking up some burgers from Belly Burger for her and the Arrow team when Barry walked in. "Aria," he called. He walked over to her. He noticed how she looked, how she didn't seam to care about her appearance anymore. She was wearing glasses. "Aria, let me explain-" she slapped him, hard. All eyes went to them, people stopped talking. "You lied to me Barry!" She shook her head and started to walk away without the food she had come there for. "Aria, give me 5 minutes." He took her hand and she instantly twisted his hand because of reflexes. "Oh god..." She held up her hands then checked to see if his hand was okay. "you have 1 minute."

"It was for your own good, Dr. Wells agreed. He thought worrying about you-" "Barry, Doctor. Wells kidnapped me..." Barry's expression went completely blank. "What are you talking about?" Aria began to look at everyone in the room as if they planned on skinning her alive. "Barry, you have to forget about me. Wells is using this against you-" "Aria, Doctor Wells has nothing to do with my feelings for you." She stood up and Barry did along with her. "Barry, I can't watch what he's going to do to you..." Aria shook her head then ran out of the place, running all the way to Verdant. When she arrived she was out of breath, panting. "Aria! Are you okay?" Roy asked. His face was sincere. "Barry, tied to talk to me," she said in between breaths. His eyebrows scrunched together and he pulled out a chair for her to sit, also getting her a water. "What happened?" He sat down pulling up another chair across from her. "He just told me he was trying to protect me... He let me leave Roy, he let me go. Why would he-Roy he didn't remember. He didn't remember anything about Dr. Wells, Roy- I'm so scared..." She stood up and ran her fingers through her hair. "Roy, what the heck-" he had put his hand on her mouth. "Aria, breath." He removed his hand and looked around. "Aria, I promise you, you'll forgive Barry. You always will." She looked at Roy, but it wasn't a, 'awe that was cute' face, it was a sincere face of awe. "Let's get a drink."

A/N

I'm so sorry this is short but I've been having writers block and crap and ugh I'm so conflicted.

Roy, why are you so cute?

Barry, why are you so perfect?