A Little to Perfect

"Aria, calm down, sh, sh." Barry said into her hair as he rubbed her arm. "Aria, was it another nightmare?" He asked. Hot tears streamed down her face yet again as she all she did was whimper. "Aria, you have to tell me what's wrong." They were both laid down on the couch facing each other. "You died Barry! I saw you die," he looked at her confused, and rubbed her cheek with his thumb. "Ari, there's nothing to worry about." He said. She looked at him with deep concern in her voice. "Barry, can we go?" "Where?" She attempted to smile. "Anywhere."

<^>

They ended up going to a part of the woods thatwas by the ocean. "How's your knee?" Barry asked as she messed with the strings on her sweatshirt.

"Better. I might actually be able to walk in a couple days."

"I'm not sure if I should like that." Barry stated.

"Why not? I can get out of your space..." Barry looked down and blushed, the wind blowing through his hair. They both laid on the grass, facing one another, so close they could feel the others breathe.

"Well that means I can't be with you twenty-four seven, and that I can't carry you everywhere." She smiled and looked at him, "Barry..." Aria moved towards him, Barry's mind couldn't process what was going on. She stopped moving and looked at him.

"Barry, I'm so sorry..." She said, looking back up to the sky.

"Aria, no." He took her hand and put it to her face. "Aria, you knew how I felt about Iris didn't you?" He asked.

"Barry, you say it likes it past tense and over." He put his hand to his forehead. "I've lost her Ari..."

"You might have lost someone you love Barry, but you have gained a friend." He looked at her, truly understanding who she was at last. "You're not alone, I don't care what that dream showed." She closed her eyes and let the wind blow through her hair.

<^>

"Barry!" She yelled as he ran off into the deeper into the forest. "Barry Allen!" She yelled. Oh Lord, he left me in the woods by myself with a mutant freak after me. Thanks Barry. Smooth thinking she thought. "Barry!" She stood up, since that was one of the few things she could do on her own. Why does he always go missing like this? She put weight on her knee, it felt strange but she managed to do it without falling.

"Aria!" she heard Barry yell from a great distance.

"Barry! Where are you!" She screamed back.

"Aria run!" She could barely walk by herself and Barry Allen was telling her to run.

She started to move faster, sooner or later she was at a sprint, wincing every time she stepped down with her right leg. She finally got out of the woods to the ocean, a short little dock leading into the water. "Oh god, Barry!" She screamed again as a massive storm was getting closer. "Barry!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. Barry flew into the air next to her, almost falling into the water.

"Barry! What's going on! Are you okay!" She limped over to him, looking around for who or what threw him like that. She bent down next to him, feeling his chest. He kept wheezing.

"Barry, oh God, somebody help!"

She didn't have to her phone so she reached into Barry's pocket and called Caitlin. "Barry and I-I don't know where we are. By the ocean somewhere. Woods are next to us. Caitlin Barry's badly hurt!" She cried into the phone. The wind blew loose strands of hair out of her ponytail and across her face. "Barry, Cisco and Caitlin they're coming okay?" He made some sort of a yes noise, while Aria looked up, the storm clouds were only minutes away. "Oh my gosh ..." She played with his hair trying to calm him, and looked around for the source. She saw the metal man smirking far off in the distance, then he ran.

Aria tried not to cry. She really didn't want to but if Caitlin didn't get there soon, Barry might actually die. Aria wasn't into anything medical, so she couldn't exactly do anything to help, but all she knew was that Barry was bleeding, and that his ribs were broken. She stayed strong for Barry, since she felt like all she had done lately was cry.

<^>

"He's stable now." Announced Caitlin. Barry was asleep, and in a lot of pain.

"If we had picked him up any later than we did..." Caitlin whispered to Cisco.

"Aria doesn't need to know, she cares more for him than any of us." Ari looked at Dr. Wells.

"You ready to run those tests?" He asked. She nodded as Caitlin took some blood and did other things Aria didn't understand.

"You're completely normal. Everything is, but you seam a little too perfect." She looked at Caitlin confused.

"All of your injuries, they've healed. The pain you feel in your knee is just because you haven't walked in weeks. Your wrist, fine. You're vitals are perfect. Everything's fine." Aria looked over to Barry, still asleep on his bed. Barry Allen, you better wake up you son of peacock.

<^>

"Yea, Barry had to go meet his aunt somewhere to do something. All he told me was that he needed to get away..." Aria lied. Barry was still in star labs recovering. If it wasn't for the fast regeneration of his cells, he'd be dead.

"So, you've been spending a lot of time with him lately, how's that going?" Aria just kind of nudged her off.

"Barry is just a friend. A really cool, attractive friend. But again, like I told you earlier, he likes someone else, or at least he did. Maybe he doesn't like anyone-" Iris laughed which made Aria stop talking.

"You're kind of obsessed with him I've noticed. Barry is all you've been talking about."

She could feel her face getting as red as Barry's suit, but hid it from Iris as best she could.

"Fine lets talk about something else. Like... Like..." Iris handed Aria her Carmel frappé.

"You like Barry!" Iris squealed. "Oh my god you like Barry!" Aria sat down at a table hitting her head on it repeatedly not knowing Barry walked is as she was doing it.

"Barry!" Aria screamed once she turned around. She ran up and hug him, whispering in his ear, "I told Iris you had to see your aunt or something." He took in Aria scent since it had been almost a week since he had been out of that bed. "What was with the chanting Iris?" He questioned. "Oh please don't ask..." Aria said nonchalantly.

"Oh, nothing. Just that Aria has a crush on a human being, that isn't fictional, whom I think likes her back." Aria went back to her table, continuing to hit her head on the table again. Barry sat down with her, patting her head so she would stop. "I don't have a crush, ugh. She's making so much out of nothing." Aria stated. Aria just then realized how beautiful Barry's eyes were, how perfectly pink his lips were, how his hair just layed on his head like a blanket on a sleeping unicorn, she smiled at him, resting her head on her hand, and just admired him.

"Barry?" She asked. He looked at her, somewhat seeing the same thing. How her hair was perfect as it lay on her head, how her lips seamed to be a magnet to his.

"Hmm?" He mumbled.

"I think you better suit up." She said. He turned around, seeing a someone in the far distance, but this human shape was on fire.