Iris in the House

So I realize I havent updated in like two months, and like no one has this story in their library but here's a filler chapter for what i have planned next. And the pic above has nothing to do with this chapter, Bar is just adorable there.

For those of you that wish to here about my personal life: lately I've been having more anxiety than usual. I would write when I felt depressed and such but for the last couple of months I've lost all inspiration to live. I will soon hopefully be bringing back this story. When I left off writing this story I was going back and editing chapters, which will still be done with a few chapters here and there. On that note enjoy this awful chapter.

"Iris! What the hell are you doing in our house?"

"Well Joe told me that you two have been spending a lot of time down at S.T.A.R. Labs, so I thought I would come by and clean up. My dad lent me his key to the place but I'm sorry if this is weird. "

Aria hid Barry behind the door since he was still looking pretty beaten up. Her hand placed lightly on his chest to keep him from Iris's line of sight.

"Is Barry with you?"

Aria giggled and Barry shook his head. "No he's not. But you need to go, now. Barry is-" she pretended to look in the hallway. "It was just going to be us, so if you could like run down the fire escape." Iris nodded and opened the window behind her. She slid out of the frame with ease and closed it behind her. Once she was out of sight Aria led Barry into the room.

"I'll help you get into your bed and then I'm making you some tea." Barry groaned as he fell onto the plush mattress.

"Can you skip the tea and just cuddle?" He said almost half asleep.

"No, because Caitlin said you need to stay awake, and you do not need coffee."

"Then get me some ice cream too if you won't mind," he said smiling. Aria leaned down and pecked him on the lips but Barry wouldn't let go. He put his hand on her neck moving upwards as she did. Aria slowly stopped moving back as Barry was now using his elbows to hold himself up. Aria swiftly moved away and walked into the kitchen touching her lips. She hasn't been kissed by Barry like that in a long time. She missed his warmth, his touch, his everything.

"I've really missed you ya know." Aria said as she walked away.

"You tell me that every time we enter a new room."

Aria put the tea kettle on the stove and turned the stove on taking two coffee mugs out of the cabinet. "I know but I love you so I want you to know that!" She yelled from the kitchen.

Barry chuckled from his spot on the bed. He turned on the television and sat up noticing a police chase on the screen.

"What? No! Barry no you're not aloud to watch the news. You're healing." She rushed to his side to shut off the TV.

"Aria! It's Joe!" Her eyes shot to the television grabbing Barry's hand.

"No, Barry you're healing. No God no Barry!" He tried to stand but fell to the floor. "Barry I swear-" he moaned in pain and Aria wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "Aria Joe needs my help, let me go help him."

"Barry I love you, I cant let you go, can't let you do this. This once please, you'll kill yourself doing this."

"I can't, you know I have to." he kissed the top of her head before using his speed to get out of her grasp.

"Please don't die..." Aria whispered to herself walking out the door to S.T.A.R. Labs.

<^>

"Alex dear, you found your brother? Helped them save The Flash." The dark haired boy nodded, careful not to make an subtle movements.

"Good, good. And what of the girl?" Alex remembered Aria, Barry's weakness.

"Should be easy enough to convince him. He's in love." The last two words coming out of his mouth dripping with disgust.

"Wonderful! Now go fetch the girl while she's alone. But make sure Barry isn't too dead when he gets Joe will you? Remember I still need him alive." The room suddenly chilled, ice forming on the walls.

OooOooOooOoo who's the new villain? Psh no one even reads this story anymore.