Hidden Traitors

NEW COVER. WHOOP! You like it? It took me like 2 hours because im doing it on my phone but I got a stylus so it makes it easier.

BUT YAY IM UPDATING AGAIN! Im writing these while watching PewDiePie play Lucius, therefore it may be weird. But yay like 10 people read my last update. And I hit 80k reads which is like a lot for me so ily even though only like 10 people are continuing to read this.

I understand though. My writing skills are not the best, I have a crap ton of grammar mistakes. And I know my writing could use some editing, but I have not edited the chapters I post. I will get to doing that very soon!

WARNING: UNEDITED
Barry was still sore and hurt from the explosion, if it wasnt for the rapid regeneration of his cells, he would be dead and in an funeral home by now. He ran down the street to where the news broadcast had mentioned the detective had been taken.

"Joe!" he yelled. Coughing from the smoke of the building that was engulfed in flames.

"In here!" he heard a faint call for help from the next room over. Barry wasnt wearing his suit, there for the room was heating up quickly. He could stand the heat, but not for very long. He rushed in the room and saw a board that collapsed on Joe. His own home was coming in down on him.

"I can't move, I think one of my r-ribs is broken!" Barry tried to lift the board off of him, but he was going to need something to hold it up. He moved the couch next to Joe, lifting the board that had fallen on him. He rested it on the couch, his vision becoming blurred while his lounges filled with smoke.

"Barry get out of here. Leave me-"

"No-Joe. You have risked too much for me, I'm letting you die like this." Barry bent and helped Joe up, them both wincing from the pain of their broken bones. Once they were finally out of the house, they could hear fire truck and police sirens.

"Barry if they hospital runs tests on you-" Barry nodded and ran as fast as he could in the condition he was currently in. He went to S.T.A.R. Labs, knowing Aria would be there and Caitlin needed to check his vitals.

"You're alive! Thank God!" yelled Aria as she ran into Barry's arms, sharing a warm embrace.

"You smell like smoke, after Caitlin checks up on you youre showering," Aria said trying to lighten the mood. Which worked because Barry had a small smile on his face afterwords.

Aria held onto Barry's arm as she helped him walk to Caitlin.

"You seam to be fine really. But just encase-" Caitlin handed Barry a mask that covered his mouth and nose, in the process Caitlin and his fingers touched. Barry cried out in pain.

"Barry!" Aria yelled, which seamed to be her favorite word. "I don't even know what happened I'm so sorry!" rambled the red head.

Later that day, Barry was called into work.

"Haven't see you around," said Eddie. "You know me, always being late." Barry walked up the stairs to his lab, flashes of memory appearing from the night he had changed. A storm was rolling in, Barry called Aria to make sure she knew.

"Where are you at?" Barry asked.

"I'm walking home Barry. Don't worry. Ill be home before the storm hits. Don't stay too late."

Barry wanted to surprise Aria and do something special. He couldn't now though, considering he needed money to live his forensic scientist life.

Soon after the storm rolled in, thunder and lightening constantly causing the lights to flicker. Barry looked out his window at the awful wind and rains, he knew Aria hated storms and he wished he could be there with her. He heard a loud clap of thunder which made the hair on the back of his neck to stand up. He didn't question it, a cell tower of some sorts must have been hit. Barry called Aria once again, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Barry I made it home safely. This storm isn't even that bad. Just couple loud claps of thunder here and there really."

"Where are you? Im in my lab and its-" Barry flew up against the wall, his phone falling out of his grasp. He gasped for air as his throat was slowly crushed. Jacob's brother stood before him, eyes red. "Agree to do my masters will."

"Who- who are they..." Barry choked.

"Agree!" they yelled, his voice sounded similar to the Arrows. He slammed Barry on the ground with what seamed to be his mind. "Trust me when I tell you this. Jacob never came back for Aria. He wanted to get inside your heads, figure you both out. Well it worked, and now our master needs you to do is a favor. Next time we see you we expect a more, reasonable answer." Next thing Barry knew he was on the ground and the room was empty. All that could be heard was the loud rumbles of thunder and Aria screaming Barry's name on the other half of the line.

<^>

"I don't know he just attacked and I-I-look I know this must be hard but-"

"No, I get it. My half brothers brother tried to kill you and took my half brother with him who's been on their side this whole time and him coming was all a set up and this is nothing knew. The impossible keeps happening and there's nothing we can do about it."

"I'm surprised youre taking this so well."

"It's one thing to have to go through tuff times alone but when I'm with you the world is just so much simpler." Aria pecked Barry on the lips before heading out the door.

"Ah she's great," whispered Barry, a big smile on his face. He left the apartment as well, about twenty minutes later following Aria for the fun of it. He knew she wouldn't mind.

DUN. DUN. DUNNNNNN. Big hints this chap on whats going on with this new villain im cooking up. So much happened this chapter im sorry if it was confusing.

RECAP: Barry was attacked by jacob's brother.

Sorry for the confusingness of this chapter. Its one of my worst.