Dinner

"Oh come on Barry! You must!" Aria had insisted that Barry take her to the amusement park that was in Central, since it was only open once a year and she had never been. They weren't holding hands, or doing what normal couples do on dates, they were just acting like friends. Ever since the kiss they had both been careful about what another did around each other. Barry made sure to never bring up Iris and Aria never brought of her feelings for him. She playfully nudged him, and he did so in return. "Aria! It's a Farris Wheel! Oh come on!" She handed the man her tickets, Barry letting her get on first. She was shaking when it started to move higher. "Hey, you okay?" Barry asked with a sweet gentle voice. "Yes, no. I haw a major fear of heights, you know, like a normal person. Barry smirked and took her hand in his, intertwining their fingers. She used her other hand to hold onto him. "Barry?" She asked once the ride stopped when they were on the top. "Do you see that?" She asked. She pointed to the sunset, seeing the reflection in Barry's eyes. "You know what, I can't stand this anymore." She said. Barry looked at her with a confused expression on his face. "Be friends Mr. Allen. I'm not denying our feelings for each other any longer." He smiled and kissed her at the very top of the Ferris Wheel. "I was hoping you might say that." He smirked. She laughed and leaned onto his shoulder, laughing once they got off.

<^>

It had been weeks since they had seen or heard about the metal man, and it was nice. "Cisco! What ya got for me? I want a case." She said. "Okay, go to the comic store, by all the Iron Man comics, then go!" She giggled and waved at Barry once he walked in. "Anything new?" He asked. She got up and grabbed her keys. "Mic but I might have gotten a job..." She said. Barry smiled the biggest smile he had in a long time. "Where at!" He laughed. "Working with Iris in the coffee shop. They needed people and Iris recommended me!" She smiled at how goofy his smile was, then lightly pecked his lips, forgetting Cisco didn't know. "Woah, did I just see your lips touch one another's and neither of you throw up or gag in pain?" Cisco looked as if he had seen a ghost. "Maybe, don't tell Caitlin. She'll kill us." He nodded, ignoring whatever she just said.

<^>

Aria had been gone for a while, claiming to be visiting old friends in Starling. She had finally returned, happier than ever to see Barry. "How's my favorite superhero?" She asked as she walked into his apartment that they sorta ish shared. "Great, but missed you dearly." He said. He kissed her, with passion. This was their first real passionate kiss, yet Barry still imagined Iris. He kept it going, hoping something would happen, he would feel butterflies, anything. He did, but the small thought of Iris was still buried in the back of his mind. I feel like I'm cheating and I'm even with her, thought Barry. Aria stopped the kiss after a while. "What the heck was that for, I mean that I didn't like it, because I did, a lot, it's just I didn't know why and I'll shut up now." Barry laughed at her rambling. "I just missed you, and Iris says hi." Barry's phone started to ring, and Barry answered. "Yes, I'll be there right now." Stated Barry. "What is it? A medi-human?" Asked Aria. He smiled, "no, even better, my day job as a forensic scientist." She giggled. "Do you have to go? I just got back... I was hoping to spend some time with my superhero." She put her hand on the back on his head, twirling with his hair. "I can try to call in sick?" She smiled and picked up his phone off the counter. "You know what, go to work, be a hero. I need to rest anyway." She put Barry's phone in his hand, and then he was on his way.

<^>

Aria spent three and a half hours making dinner for Barry, trying to make the night special. She put on a long sleeved, white dress that had black lace on the bottom. She set up the table, and put on makeup. She grabbed a bottle of wine off the counter, and opened it up, knowing Barry would be home any moment.

<^>

"Ari, I'm home!" Barry yelled yet stopped talking once he saw Aria standing next to the dining room table, dressed nicely. "Aria, what's all this?" He asked. She came over to him, smiling. "Dinner Barry, I was gone for nearly a month. I wanted to so something special for you..." For the first time Barry completely thought about Aria, Iris was nowhere in his mind.

<^>

Aria was done cleaning up the dishes and was now wearing a T-shirt and short shorts. Aria's phone rang, so she picked up the call. "Hello? Cisco what's wrong? Seriously, I don't know. I'm a little busy right now." She said into the phone as she laid against Barry's chest. "Okay, bye." She said. "What did Cisco want?" Asked Barry. He played with her straitened brushed hair, which relaxed her. "Nothing, just advice. Goodnight Barry." She said laying in the same bed as him. She looked down at his white shirt then at his lips, planting a kiss on them, making Aria's stomach do summersaults. She broke the kiss then snuggled up to Barry, falling asleep in his arms.

A/N

I normally do pictures that are like part of the story but I posted two updates with in a twenty four time span so I thought I would just do one of Aria's dinner dress.

Also this chapter is shorter because I update twice today.
Another thing is that don't worry, that Iris feeling won't be gone for long, and Metal Man is coming back in the near future.

Come on, did you really think I could give them a happy ending?

What kind of people do you think I am? ;)