Guys in Red

Aria was holding Sarah's stick, (the one she used to fight with. God you guys have dirty minds,) in her hands. She was wearing a wig Oliver gave her, and some other clothes. She just wore her jeans and chucks, but a leather jacket covered her chest. "I traced Barry to this factory. Hopefully he's in there." Oliver went in on top, Roy and Aria on the ground. "Roy, thank you." Over the month Aria spent there, her and Roy because very close friends.

"Aria, you're my friend. It's okay. I'll always be there." Aria looked forward and Roy opened the door going in first. "Her should be in there. Guys, I have a signal." Aria spun around, Roy in front of her. "Felicity, where is her?" Aria whispered into her head piece. "You should see him... You're in the exact same spot. I tracked the head piece he wears." "Roy!" Aria hit a guys side hard with the Bo-staff, making him fall to the ground. Roy was fighting his own guy. Aria was dodging punches, then the guy pulled out a knife.

She slammed the Bo-staff in guys stomach and he jilted back. He got back up and she slammed it into his face, the mask coming off revealing a man. She slammed the Bo-staff against his face again, causing him to fall the ground. Another man came, cutting the leather of the jacket. She looked at the tear in the fabric, "This isn't my jacket!" She slammed the guys face, then Roy sent arrow her way before he could stab her. "Thanks." She took off the jacket and threw it on the ground., picking up another one.

She grabbed the bo-staff, "Roy, shoot that part of the ground with an explosive arrow." Aria admits that she did start to have feelings for Roy while she was away for that month. He shot the arrow, but neither of them thought that far ahead. They both started running and Roy shielded her body with his. Once the floor collapsed they heard a manly yell. "Roy..." Aria stood up and jumped down in the whole. Roy was right behind her. "I see Slade, I'm going after him!" Yelled Oliver in the ear piece. "Barry!" Aria screamed.

She took off the wig and the mask, rushing to his side. Roy looked up, and rushed to her side. "Aria!" Roy was pushed down to the ground by the time Aria could blink. "Roy!" She grabbed Barry's wrist to check his pulse. There was no pulse. "Barry! Oh God Roy!" She being dragged away as hot tears streamed from her eyes. "Aria, I thought I told you to get rid of emotions." She looked up to see the man that was dragging her away. It was Doctor Wells wearing a suit. "How dare you!" Aria tried to kick him but he moved too quickly. "Oh God-" he appeared a second later wearing a yellow suit. "You killed Barry's parents!" She screamed. Roy's eyes fluttered open.

"You and Slade-" Dr. Wells smirked. "Are working together. We needed to get rid of one, The Arrow and flash are too powerful together." "I swear! If Barry is dead! If Roy is dead!" Dr. Wells disappeared. "Aria!" Roy rushed over to her side. 'I have a thing for guys in red. Damn.' She though. Roy red hood was still covering his face. "We need Help! He's dying!" Roy held Aria in his arms as he called for help. "Felicity, we need help. Barry he's, he's not breathing." Roy was waiting on a response from Felicity. "Who do you want me to send!" Aria managed to say a couple words. "Call Cisco-Caitlin." Aria then pushed Roy off of her and started banging on Barry's chest.

"No!" She screamed. Roy put his arms around her wait and picked her up. "Let me go!" She kicked the air in front of her. Oliver came down the hole, beaten up. "Slade got away." Roy nodded and restrained Aria from hitting Barry's chest. He was wearing his suit, the head no longer on it. "Barry!" She screamed. Oliver knelt down next to him. "Felicity what do I do!" Yelled Oliver. You could barely hear it over Aria's screaming. Roy set her down down and hugged her, she cried into his chest. Oliver hit it then took some herbs out of his pocket.

He put it into Barry's mouth and made him chew. A minute later Barry was choking. "Barry!" Roy let her go and she ran to him. "Barry!" She held onto him. Roy turned around. Oliver noticed this and walked up to him. "Roy? You okay?" He nodded and looked back them. "Can we talk about this later?" Oliver nodded. Barry got up and so did Aria. "Barry Dr. Wells killed your parents. We need to talk to Cisco but he might be able to travel in time if he moves quickly enough. He's working with Slade to take you and Oliver down. I don't know why but they are."

A/N

Just cause this is a total filler chapter, and I really don't like my action parts.