Yamato's Ending: The Hunt For A Prized Doe

Start from the beginning

"What kind of game?" the male decided on saying, raising an eyebrow as Masaru let out a bark for seemingly no reason.

"Rock paper scissors," the girl responded, no look of joking on her features, "3 rounds."

"I don't want to play a ridiculous game like that. If you think - "

"Should you win, I'll go with you willingly, no complaints," (Y/n) said, sucking in a deep breath, "And I'll kiss you the way you want me to. But if I win, you'll let Yoru and Tadashi go. If I win, I won't make any movement to run but I'll still struggle against you."

The brunette stood still. The offer seemed too good to be true, making him become wary of the proposal. He thought it over, but the male side of him only wanted to accept to taste her willing lips. They appeared to be sweeter than if he kissed her, making him blush brightly and swallow hard in embarrassment. He shook his head, trying to maintain a level head, but this only told the girl he wanted to accept the offer. To ensure she got what she wanted, she placed a kiss on the male's neck and held tightly onto his hand, making him freeze.

"I'll do it," he blushed in embarrassment, speaking quickly.

The girl hid her smirk and stepped back from the boy, putting her fist in her hand to start the game. The two then started chanting the words to the game though Yamato blushed, not wanting his men to see him playing an idiotically childish game. Rock, paper, scissors. His scissors beat her paper. Rock, paper, scissors. (Y/n)'s paper beat his rock. When the score was even and with one left to go, Yamato began to get nervous. He knew he shouldn't have taken the offer, but his emotions overran his logical brain. As he weighed it, getting a requited kiss took priority over killing the two who helped her escape. Though he neglected to weigh his intelligence to the female's.

Rock, paper, scissors. (Y/n)'s rock beat his scissors. The brunette growled at himself for losing while the girl did her best to hide her smile. It was a given that he would pick either scissors or rock considering their connotation to seem stronger than that of paper. And since he had lost with rock, it was assured that he would attempt to go for scissors because of the game's influence on him. He had won the first game with those, hadn't he? Ironically, his choice to pick scissors to avoid being predictable led to his being predictable.

"Fuck," Yamato sighed aggressively, motioning to the guys with pistols, "Let the fuckers go."

The men did just that, no questions asked, and the two males rose up to stare at (Y/n) with uncertain expressions. She only lipped the word "go", making the two hesitantly enter the car. Yamato dragged the girl and the dogs out of the way, letting the vehicle leave the area. She waited for a few minutes as the brunette berated himself with despairing thoughts over his loss. When he finally snapped out of it, he walked over to the girl and placed his hands on her shoulders, trying to suppress his emotions and show only rage. He needed to be firm.

The girl looked to the side to again assess the area, finding the men seemed to lower their guards after the two bluenettes had left. That allowed her an opening. She quickly placed her finger on the trigger of the gun Akari had given her and shot the brunette's leg, hoping that would be enough to stagger him while he ran. The men, in surprise, lifted their guns, pointing it at the girl, only to be yelled at by Yamato.

"Put the damn guns away!" he growled, shouting loudly as he fell to the floor, gripping at his now bleeding thigh to stop the blood, "If any one of you harms a hair on her head, I'll personally see to your death!"

If the girl's nerves had been much less jittery, she would have cracked a smile at how well she executed her plan. However, now she was a target, and she had to run like her life depended on it. It very well might have been. The leaves and branches she stepped on as she sprinted very clearly gave away her position, but there was nothing she could have done. It wasn't as if she'd been well versed in swinging from the trees.