Chapter 20 Just Kiss Me Slowly

I was just sitting there on Cato´s hands. Crying. I was scared. I was really scared. I was about to die. I just couldnt even think about that horrible blackness. I couldnt. 

"Sshh. Clove. Its ok. Im here with you, and you are here with me. That is all it matters." Cato said.

"I know. But Im scared Cato. I was about to die." I said.

"But you didnt die. You didnt Clove. You are here. And we are winning this." Cato said. 

"Please. Just hold me one more time." I said hugging him tighter.

"I will hug you forever Clove. Forever," Cato said.

                                                I was sad and scared. What am I doing know? Know that I saw how I was going to die, I didnt want to die. You know that I told you that people say that you have flashback´s when you die? All that I had on my head, was Cato. My love. My bestfriend. Everything. Cato was everything to me. If I lost him, I wouldnt be alive. I wouldnt. He has always been there for me, and if he leaves, I will die.

"Cato." I said.

"Yeah." He said.

"Take me away from here. I dont want to be on the place where I almost died." I said standing up.

"Alright. Can you walk?" He ask me.

"Can you carry me, please?" I asked.

"Lets get out of here." He said.

"Wait. Our bag." I said and grabbed it.

"Good girl." He said.

                                            Cato got me and he started to walk somewhere away from the Cornucopia.  I was really scared. I wanted to leave. I bet Brutus must be scared too, or my stylist. I wish I can see them again. She their expressions on their faces when I am back. I couldnt wait to see that. See my, sister Skye. Marry Cato. And be happy. But, the only problem, is that I have to kill. Why kill? President Snow is insane. He needs mental hospital. I hate him. 

"Clove." Cato said.

"Yes Cato?" I asked.

"Are you ok baby?" He asked.

"Yeah. Im fine." I said.

 "Ok." Cato said.

                                 He walked a little more until we arrived on a nice spot. It was almost night. Clove. The fearless career was scared. I can feel them saying or thinking that. I, cant not even think about that. I cant think about that ugly thing that is called darkness. I can still remember my mom said to me when I felt asleep not to wake up late, because when I die I would sleep alot. I love my mom. Or should I say loved? 

"Cato? Can you hold me, please?" I said scooting over.

"Come here Clove. It´s going to be ok." He said. 

"You promise?" I asked.

"Yeah. I promise." He said and hugged me tight.

                           He hugged me. This felt awsome. Well. I mean that it felt awsome that Cato was holding me. Not that I was about to die. Who would be happy that they would die? Who? 

"Clove. I love you. Nobody will harm you if Im alive." He said kissing my head.

"I love you too Cato." I said. 

"I promise we will go back home." He said.

"Cato." I said sitting up.

"Yeah?" He asked. 

"Never leave me. Please." I said.

"I would never leave you Clove. Never." He said.

                       I hugged him, and he hugged me back. I love this. Dont make me explain what I just said before please. Like. I mean love it. I dont want to be alone. Never. Ever. I turned to face Cato. He turned to face me and smiled with that gorgeous smile of his. I mouthed ´kiss me slowly´ and he did. He kissed me. I kissed him too. This is just..perfect? What other word can I say? Tell me. No, just kidding.

"I love you." Cato said.

"I dont." I said smiling.

"Yeah you do. Everybody does." He said.

"Not Katniss." I said.

"She can go somewhere else with Loverboy. For her to leave us alone. Dont you think?" He said. 

"Of course I think that. Thanks for saving me. I cant get that discusting image out of my mind." I said.

"I cant either. Seeing the love of my life getting killed? Who would get that out of the head?" He asked.

"I wouldnt. I cant. I mean. Like. I was about to die. And my neck still hurts because of Thresh." I said.

                                                    Cato took out something out of his backpack. Dont know what it was.

"Here. Put some on your neck. It will help." He said and handed me the ointment.

"Thank hun." I said and took it.

                                            I opened it and put it on my neck. Wow. That felt good. Damn. It burns. Ow. Ok. That felt good again. It burns and feels good at the same time. Amazing.

"Hey remeber that song that we used to sing on kinder?" He asked.

"Kinder? You remeber what we used to sing on kinder? I cant rememeber, I dont even remeber, nevermind." I said.

"Yeah. I do remember. I rememer everything." Cato said.

"Well tell me the name of the song." I said.

"I dont know." He said laughing.

"But you just. Nevermind." I said.

"You know? I like you." He said.

"And I like you? Sure." I said sarcastically. 

                                 I remeber this was the game me and Cato used to play when we were small. We used to pretend that we were badass´s which we were, and that we were very sarcastic and that we  didnt like each other, which was a lie because we loved each other. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Readers,

                Hello my little turtles! Just a friendly reminder that I am updating Clato on Friday´s. If I dont upload it means that Im either super busy, or that I am grounded. Either one I will upload the next day. So, yeah. Sorry if it was too short. Just, wanted to type fast because I have been having problem´s with my mom. She has been too violent for something. And I still dont know how. I wish I can go back in time and see what was wrong. I know my family problem´s are any of your buisness, I just wanted to say something like that, not in front of my mom of course, if I did, she would slap the shit out of me. So, this is the end! Peace! :3

                                                                                  -Turtles Xx