Chapter 13 The Bloodbath

The countdown ended and I ran as fast as I could to get my knifes. I got them and started throwing them. I catch Katniss. Strugling with the District 9 boy. I threw a knife at his back. The next one for Katniss. Your end bitch! I smiled and threw her a knife. It was flying when she put her backpack in her cover. UGH! I went over to get her, but District 3 girl got me and threw me. We struggled and then I slit open her throat. Blood all over my face. Then I went for my next victim. District 7 girl. I ran over her and then I teased her.

"Hey there, whats your name? Kamberly? Well. Its your end!"

  I got a knife and started slowly cutting her throat. I smiled and let her die alone and in pain. I am so mean. I laughed a bit and looked around. Half of the tributes down. Half of them alive. We went to the center to see what we where gonna have to do.

"We are still alive." I said.

"Yeah. Thank god your, Clove watch out!" said Cato.

   I turned around and District 8 boy came to attack me with an ax. I stuggled a bit at first. Then I bring him down.

"You tried to kill me? Alright. Your good. I give you that much. Know. Cato. Would you like to help me? I dont think I may need help."

"Of course babe. Know. Jason. This is a lesson. Never, ever, attack Little One." said Cato.

"No! NO! Please! No!" plead the boy.

"Sorry. You should havent attack me."  I teased.

   I got a little far away, then I hold the boy down, and Cato got his sword, and slit it open. I got up and saw the boy suffer.

"I wish I had popcorn right know. This is a good show." I said.

"Yeah. Anyway. Lets start getting  the supplies in a pile." said Glimmer.

"Yeah we should. Hey, who is that?" I said pointing.

"Isnt that Loverboy?" said Cato.

"Loverboy? Who´s Loverboy?" asked Glimmer.

"Peeta. Lets go check it out." I said.

   We went to see where Loverboy was. Another kill

"Dont kill me please! I can guide you to Katniss!" He pleaded.

"Wait. I need to talk to Cato." I said getting Cato.

"Maybe he can lead us to Katniss, then we can kill him and her." he said.

"Yeah. We should." I said.

"Alright. But if you try to do anything funny. We will kill you, understand?" Cato said seriously.

   He is so cute when he is serious. I thinked. Peeta nodded.

"Alright then, lets get working." Cato said.

    We piled up everything and then we got another little guy peeking out of the cornucopia. Whats his name? Kyle? Yeah, his name is Kyle. I went and he just hidded.

"Hey you! Get out! You little stupid creature!"

   He started to run but I ran faster. I tackled him and he just struggled.

"No! NO! Dont kill me! I can help!" he said.

"We have to much-" I was cut by Glimmer.

"We can kill one. What about Kendall? He is not to useful." she said.

   I nodded to Cato and he snapped the kids neck.

"Know, with what can you help?" I teased.

"The bombs. I can reactivate them." he said.

"Alright. Just like we said before, we will kill you if you try anything funny." I said.

"Alright, I will get to work." I let him go and he started.

   Everything started. The Hunger Games. Everything. And yes, I am scared.

" At night we will go tribute hunting." said Cato.

"Yeah. I wanna kill." I said.

"Kyle you´ll stay and guard. Anyone you see shoot them, alright?" Cato said.

"Yeah." Kyle said.

And like that, the first day went on slowly. I thinked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Readers,

Hey yows! Chapter 13 is up! I know its short. But the next Chapter will be intense, so stay tune!

Luv,

Fatyy xx