Chapter 11 Rain, the talk, and kisses

I couldnt go to sleep. I couldnt for the lighting and the rain. I was scared. I was scared that in less that 24 hours me and Cato will be fighting to the death. No, I need to see him. I want to sleep next to him. I want to feel safe. I wanna sleep next to the brutal tribute that I am in love with. I got up, put my flippers on and went to Cato´s room. I opened the door, and he wasnt on his bed. I went a little inside and saw him sitting on the corner of the window.

"Hey."

    He turned around and said.

"Hi. Couldnt sleep?"

"No. Can I join you?"

"Yeah."

    He stretched his arms and I went into them. This is how I want to feel. Secure. Secure in Cato´s life. I wish I could freeze this moment and save it. I smiled and said.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"How come you havent got so angry these days. You are alway angry and you canot control it."

"Im saving it for the arena."

"Dam. You cold blooded."

"And you cute."

"Oh shut up."

    I smiled and looked in his eyes.

"Why dont your parents like me, Cato? I have always been good with them, well 90% of the time."

    He laughed.

"Its not funny. I want to know."

"Maybe cause your too violent."

"Maybe."

"Why doesnt Skye like me?"

"She does like you. She is just shy."

"Yeah. Ok."

"Really. Well, sometimes."

"Are you ready for tomorow?"

"Of course. I am ready to kick some butt."

    Then I made a little smirk on my face. Then I sat down.

"You know. I have been thinking. What if I dont make it back home. What if I trip when I am killing at the Cornucopia. Or what if another skill killer like Marvel or Thresh kills me."

"Marvel will never touch you. He likes you. Dont you remember. ´Hey gorgeous.´¨

"Oh yeah. Eww."

   I laughed a little.

"What ´bout you? Are you ready?"

"Of course."

    Then he got me by the waist and lifted me up and sat me at the corner of the window.

"Clove, make me a promise, please."

"Anything, babe."

"Nevermind."

"No. Know you have to tell me."

"No. Its nothing."

"No, alright, if you want to drop it you have to give me a kiss. If not, we arent going to drop it. So, deal?"

"That is a fare deal."

"Of course it is."

    I smiled and he leaned forward to kiss me. We kissed for a long time. Then we have to break apart to breath.

"Not bad."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"How about another one."

"Thats fair."

    He smiled and leaned again to kiss me. This time was much better.

"Better."

"Come on. We have to get some rest for tomorow."

"Yeah bout that. Can I sleep here?"

"Sure."

"And one more thing."

    I said getting under the sheets.

"Good night kiss?"

"Of course."

      He smiled and sat next to me. I got on top of him, and started to kiss him. He got me by the waist and I started to ran my hands through his hair. We kissed a little this time, but it was íntense. I got under the sheets one more time, and said.

"Good night."

"Good night gorgeous."

"Good night hottie."

    He laughed and I started to blush. I closed my eyes, holding Cato´s hand. We are showing Panem who the real star crossed lovers are. I smiled and went to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Reader,

  Hey! Chapter 11 is done! The next chapter will be uploaded if I get 5 votes and comments. Hope you like!

Peace.

 Fatyy xx