Chapter 9 Interviews

• Věnováno Nancy Gloriana Guzman Dozal

  I woke up laying on Cato´s hand on the living room. I turn around to see what time it was and it was bearly 8:00 o´clock in the morning. I grin and lean on his arm again. I wish I could stop this moment and live in it forever. I smiled. Today are the interviews, one more day until me and the love of my life go into the arena. I wanted to cry, but if I am a Career Tribute, I have to be strong.  But I cant, I canot be strong by thinking that tomorow I will have to kill Cato. My Cato. I got up and let Cato rest. I went to go take a bath. I took it quickly and got some skinny jean and a black shirt with a cool jacket color black. I just did a simple ponytail and hed back to get some breakfeast. Cato had disapear. I went to sit next to my stylist, who was looking at me mad.

"Clove, what in the world are you wearing?"

"What whats wrong with it?"

"Its... too... Clovely."

"Yeah ok."

    I smiled. Cato came in a hot bad boy jacket and jeans. Dam he looked hot. I am blushing, I hope he didnt notice. I smiled and started to eat my breakfeast. There was french toast, bacon, eggs, fruit, cereal, waffles, pancakes, and the most delicious food ever.

"Today you are going into the interviews."

"At what time are we supposed to arrive?"

"At 1. So then it could be transmitted to the audience on the night."

"Alright. I just asked one question, you dont have to give a whole speech for it."

"Well, if you excuse me. I will finish this at my room."

"Dam. You get pissed off for a joke. Wow."

    I will be in big trouble if I get Reinby mad.

"Clove. I know you have are mean but not to your mentor."

"Alright. Fine, if you dont want be to be the bad ass bitch, I will be the sweet little bitch that is always nice, and will get killed on the arena."

     I got up and threw the napken to the plate.

"If you need me I will be on my room. Acting like an innocent little rat!"

"Sit down Clove."

"Why? ´Cause you tell me? Hell no!"

   Fucking Enorbia. I like her because she slit open the tributes throat. But she can sometimes be very caring and yeah. Why not? A bitch! I was about to leave the room when Cato got me by the hand.

"Let me go Cato."

"Sorry Little One. But you are staying here."

"But I dont want to."

"You have too. You need energy for today. So when you get pissed off at Finlop, you can through something at him."

"Alright, just because I know that Finlop WILL pissed the hell out of me."

    I sat back down and ate my food. I finished and went to brush my teeth. I went with Finlop to check out what I was wearing today.

"Hey. I´m ready to start."

"Alright. Take your clothes off and put on that robe on."

"Ok."

"So. I think we will start with your make up."

"And how long are you going to take?"

"About an hour or so."

"Wow."