Chapter 17 Rue's Death and A Gift From Sponsors.

Me and Cato where walking hand to hand. Then we heard talking. Now who are we killing? Cato hidded behing one tree and I hided on another. I looked out of the tree and there was Katniss and Rue with a spear on her stomach. No! Freacking Marvel! No...No...Not Rue! Why her? She was too young. Katniss was said by Rue to sing. She started to sing a song.

Deep in the meadow: Under the willow.

A bed of green grass, a soft green pillow.

Lay down you head, and clove you sleepy eyes,

Here its sade and here its warm.

Here the daises guard you from every harm.

Here your dreans are sweet and tommorow brings the true, Here´s the place where I love you.

Deep in the meadow, hidden far away.

A clock of leaves a moon beam lay.

Forget your coes and let your troubles lay.

And when again its morning, they´ll wash away.

Here´s the place where I love you.

                Katniss stopped singing it. She knew Rue was gone. Katniss placed her in a dead bodies position and put pretty flowers around her. She kissed her 3 middle fingers to the camara. Sign of rebellion. Smart.

               I am crying amount of tears without sobbing. Once Katniss left, my body just crashed down. I couldnt help it. She was too young. Too you to die. She was like Skye.

"No!" I yelled.

"Clove you have to be strong!" Cato said hugging me.

"But-b-ut- she was too young!" I said sobbing.

"Clove! Listen to me! She was still going to die of hunger!" Cato said. Still hugging me.

        I stopped crying. He was right. She was going to die anyways. But I couldnt handle it. I sobbed more.

"She is in a btter place, right?" I asked.

"Yes babe. Know get up, we need to find a place to sleep, its getting dark." Cato said.

       I stood up, dried my tears, and got Cato´s hand. I put on of my lucky bracelets to Rue´s little hand before the hovercraft took her away. She was too young to die. I felt one last tear fall from my cheek. I wiped it out and started to walk another way with Cato.

     We found a huge tree. I started a fire and hunted 2 squirrels. One for me and one for Cato. We finished eating and crawl over to the tree. I checked if there was a tracker jacker next. No. I sat next to Cato. We hugged each other tightly not to let go.

"I wish both of us can win." Cato said.

"There is nothing I dont with more than that." I said smiling.

I leaned in and kissed him gently.

"I love you Cato." I said.

"I love you too Clover. My lucky Clover." He said.

       I giggled. Me and Cato where about to close our eyes, close to each other. We started to hear bepping and two parachutes where coming. I got the one that said my name. I opened and saw a gorgeous knife with a deadly blade. Yes.

     I smiled and read the note inside it. "Take good care of it. With this I won the games. Good luck." -Brutus. I took a very close look at it running my finger through the blade. I turned around and went where Cato was to see what he had gotten.

"What did you get?" I asked getting closer.

"Its poison. I think to put it on food or something." Cato said.

"Look what Brutus send to me!" I said.

"Nice. Can I see it?" Cato asked.

"Yeah....for 10 seconds." I said handing it to him.

      He took it. I started counting. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9....10. I got from him and he smiled shaking his head. I smiled at him and crawl back with him under the tree. I wonder what Loverboy and Katniss are doing.

    I know Loverboy is somewhere bleeding to death. There was an announcment. Ceaser. Oh my god. Really right know in my romantic moment?

"Attention tributes. There has been a rule change. Know two tributes can win if they are from the same district. Thank you for your coaporation. And may the odds be ever in your favor." Then it was off.

    Holly motherfucking shit. This is actually happening?! Do I have fever? Oh my god, oh my god. This is actually happening?! I looked over to Cato. He was looking at me with a smile in his face. I started to smile. I jumped up and down. He grabbed me from my waist and raised me up.

"We are going home!" I said with a smile on my face.

" I know!" Cato said.

He gave me a kiss.

    I started to cry, but for happiness. A couple of minuetes passed and me and Cato where cuddling next to each other. I fell asleep and so did Cato. When I woke up the sun was in my eyes. I got up and went to hunt soem squirrels.

  I got 4 squirrels. I started a fire. Cato woke up. He gave me a good morning kiss. Gently and sweet. I gave him his breakfeast and he smiled. I smiled back.

"I am going to kill Loverboy and Katniss, if its the last thing I will do." I said smirking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hey! Chapter 17 is up! Yey! Hope you like it! Poor Rue! I am hating Marvel so much! :( Sad face. Anyways. Vote. Comment. Fan. And Love!

                                                                                                                   Turtles! xx